Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6061 times)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

easy! first you must buy bitcoin. if you want your money to double, try opening your bitcoin wallet a few years later and selling your bitcoin. I make sure the bitcoin price is much higher when you buy it.
I think you should do that for investment in bitcoin but you are a student so you need to pay fees of your study so it will very good if you should some of money invest in bitcoin and other money for your study fees, so investment will very helpful in your future and if you start any business it will very beneficial for your life.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

One of the simplest ways, but not the fastest, to earn bitcoins (especially for students) is the participation in the Bounty campaigns of ICO organizers. For the fulfillment of certain tasks you get their coins, which you can then sell for bitcoin and just hold it. Then you can trade with this money or buy equipment and mine cryptocurrencies. Also you have to read about trading and improve your skills.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
Honestly Mate to invest bitcoin was you would buy when theres a chances that tje value of bitcoin will goes down.Because when time that the value of btc will grows up and this is the best thing that you earned more money.
It is a very simple way and people are asking about a way to invest. We know that it is very difficult for new comers to understand and go through things related with the market, the overall procedure and the market trends. Now go to the Blockchain technology and find a way to invest by selecting the coin you want to buy and get it easily.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

If you have a large capital, you can buy a lot of bitcoin and invest it. And you need to hold and wait some time to develop the bitcoin you have, because bitcoin has a good future and can be made a long-term investment. you do is wait until the bitcoin price goes up higher and you can sell it for a big profit.

If you are serious about investing in Bitcoin, you should set aside some of your salary to buy a digital currency. Here's how to accumulate a lot of BTC over time without one big spend. Many Bitcoin wallet sites (eg Coinbase) offer the option to set regular withdrawals to buy BTC. The trick, you specify a certain amount of money, and this amount is withdrawn from your account in regular intervals and used to buy BTC automatically.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

Invest bitcoin by purchasing it; Deposit money on bitcoin exchanges. Take note of verification and limits
Invest time to earned bitcoin; Find a work that pays in bitcoin or any other crypto

You just need some basic information and you are good to go. Goodluck.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

I think you're already on the right track as i can see you wearing a signature from an ICO. Yes, it's really good to earn without any capital invested on this forum. When you already got your bounty reward, you can already earn bitcoin too.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

There are a lot of effective ways to earn Bitcoin. You can take part in different campaigns. Watch videos where experts share their success stories. As for the investment. If you earn not less than 500$, you can buy coins and then hold them till the price increases.

Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Bitcoin-like money usually, but this money is virtual. If you are interested in investing in bitcoin, you simply buy it and save for the long term. of course, everyone can invest in bitcoin, where users are entitled to 100% control of money, wherever and whenever. You just need to start bud.

Absolutely right, also If you buy bitcoin and keep your account at ar then you will be benefitted well in the future. Bitcoin Investment is a hard subject, You can get lots of benefits from your investment and there may be many losses. Therefore, you need to know the basic knowledge about investing. If you are a new member, you can start a little bit invest.
b_oo

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

The easiest and fasted way to get started is by buying some. For example I used coinbase. They charge a fee though. But just buy a little, like $40 to get started, forgetting about the price. Just to get your feet wet.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Try to just buy it, or earn it another ways, try to get some order and get paid with bitcoin. Maybe tranfer some alts to it.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

Well, given your situation as a student, it would be best for your to just invest via holding some coins. You can choose some altcoins or Bitcoin, if you want, to buy and hold until such time you can actually get rid of them for profit. I say that because as a student, I know that you are busy with your academics, which means that if you would try those advanced means of investment that entails for you to take a close look at the market, then I would say that it would be hard for you to focus on your studies, which is what should be your real goal.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

how to invest in bitcoin there are 2 ways that is,
1. You can buy bitcoin, save, and sell when prices go up high
2. you can participate in the campaign to get bitcoin,
for the success of the investment, you must be patient and wait for the market price, if you think it is appropriate and profitable, you can sell it
Good luck
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

You just need to buy it that's all ,
Buy and hold it you could consider it as an investment but it doesn't really mean that you could earn a profit from it,
The only thing that you could do is to wait for the price to go higher when you bought it specially if you don't know how to trade an alt-coin.

Alexander2k

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

Has anyone tried to invent, publish and advertise some false news and try to make a temporary change in the rate? ))
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

I’m still a student like you, and I also work on Bitcoin. Well, I started as a freelancer before someone, a friend of mine, introduced the Bitcoin to me. But I still continued my work as a freelancer and also going to classes, believe it’s not easy, you will have to learn how to manage your time properly. Whenever I work and get paid in Bitcoin, if there is any possibility that the price will go up, then I will leave the Bitcoin in my wallet and wait for the price to go up and I will withdraw.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Probably the simplest method - it is to participate in bounty campaigns, and earned from them to transfer to bitcoin.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is by working. By working means having a day job and use your earnings to by bitcoin. But if you are a student you could earn bitcoin without investment thru signature campaign then after you earn you could trade it and invest it.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

first you must buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a just like a normal money the fun fact about it is anyone as long as he or she is capable for investing a money can use bitcoin. So, basically the bitcoin is for everyone student or not and I can say that yes as long as you have a money to invest with, you can invest in bitcoin.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

My dream is to achieve some bitcoin. You are a student, I am a student. I do not have so much money. My hands are spent with my father giving me the money. Student life is like this for everyone. But I would say, we can try, we will earn bitcoin by working hard. I am getting bounty for this. Here facebook, twitter are helping me. I got some money by bounty. I want to invest bitcoin in this way.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

You have two ways, invest your money and invest your time. Most students I know choose the later option since they don't have their own money to invest. Its a great way to earn by joining  online bounties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: