Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78546 times)
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:26:01 AM

Hi ,

is there a way to backup the official windows wallet from CLI? Can't see any export/backup commands...

./votecoin-cli z_exportwallet exportfilename
You may need to specify export directory path using for example "exportdir=/tmp" in your ~/.votecoin/votecoin.conf

Try to read README https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md  Grin

yet read...I have no Z address and T address give me an error

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achkn

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

Cryptobiosis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

Hi ,

is there a way to backup the official windows wallet from CLI? Can't see any export/backup commands...

You may need to specify export directory path using for example "exportdir=/tmp" in your ~/.votecoin/votecoin.conf

Try to read README https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md  Grin

This command export wallet into another wallet file with all your addresses.
Export wallet to a file (dump private keys).
Try to read README first.

votecoin.site (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:33:29 AM

Need some info about work and excange listing progress.

We are in our cribs working hard on Linux GUI wallet, it will be followed by WIN GUI wallet and OS X GUI wallet will be the last developed and released.
Regarding listing on exchanges, we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.

Please understand that both tasks are not an overnight tasks. As soon as we have some good news we will not keep it for ourselves and will publish it immediately.
Thanks everybody for their interest in VoteCoin!

VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy
achkn

Cryptobiosis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

Need some info about work and excange listing progress.

We are in our cribs working hard on Linux GUI wallet, it will be followed by WIN GUI wallet and OS X GUI wallet will be the last developed and released.
Regarding listing on exchanges, we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.

Please understand that both tasks are not an overnight tasks. As soon as we have some good news we will not keep it for ourselves and will publish it immediately.
Thanks everybody for their interest in VoteCoin!

Thanks a lot for answer. Keep in touch.
Any news about VoteCoin is interesting Roll Eyes

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

are coinbase coins spendable or do you need them moved to a zaddr first?
They need to be moved to zaddr first.

thanks. I'll see about adding this, but will take some work then.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

Hi ,

This command export wallet into another wallet file with all your addresses.
Export wallet to a file (dump private keys).
Try to read README first.

Ok sorry for my lacking of precision....I read this link:

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/blob/master/README.md#export-wallet-to-a-file-dump-private-keys

and I want exactly to dump my keys...but executing that command I have an error..can you write me an example for dumping my keys?

Thanks!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

Great news, it's a big step forward.
Poloniex is a serious one, 5'th biggest exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.
Nice news. Good luck to all us!  Cool

Anyone can get a fully verified account on Polo. Even i have one.

Maybe VOT should be submitted to MANY exchanges, and not just to ONE (thats what i understand with that "exclusively").

achkn

Cryptobiosis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

we already have fully verified account on Poloniex and submitted VOT exclusively to Poloniex.

Maybe VOT should be submitted to MANY exchanges, and not just to ONE (thats what i understand with that "exclusively").
Poloniex is a very good choice for start Smiley

punkoivan

Activity: 143
Merit: 8

https://nibirupool.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

Poloniex is good for start, absolutely.

It's a big step for coin!

https://NibiruPool.com
Adens

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

Well is the exclusively listing being discussed with Polo or did you guys just decided to only apply to be listed on Polo making it a Polo exclusive? Because if it's the second one that's just dumb, there's a chance that polo doesn't even list VOT because they hardly list coins in comparison to Bittrex.

The reason I'm asking is because there's two different posts on two different forums by the same person that says two different things. On a forum (I google translated from Russian to English) it said: 

"Votecoin underwent full verification on Polonix and agreed on an exclusive listing on this exchange."

Who agreed on the exclusive listing?

Was that an agreement that was reached between VOT and Poloniex?

OR

Was it an agreement reached between the VOT team members?
votecoin.site (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:48:35 PM

I know anyone can get a fully verified account. We have one now. It is required by Poloniex to get listed on their exchange.
On the other hand it does not guarantee anything.
Now we just have to wait if they decide to list VOT.

votecoin.site (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

Well is the exclusively listing being discussed with Polo or did you guys just decided to only apply to be listed on Polo making it a Polo exclusive? Because if it's the second one that's just dumb, there's a chance that polo doesn't even list VOT because they hardly list coins in comparison to Bittrex.

The reason I'm asking is because there's two different posts on two different forums by the same person that says two different things. On a forum (I google translated from Russian to English) it said: 

"Votecoin underwent full verification on Polonix and agreed on an exclusive listing on this exchange."

OR

We haven't discussed anything with Poloniex at all. We just submitted VOT using their form. There is no agreement between Poloniex and VoteCoin team.

For start we (VoteCoin team) agreed to submit exclusively to Poloniex as we think it give us better chance of getting listed.
If Poloniex would not list VOT, we will submit to Bittrex and Kraken.
If neither of these 3 big exchanges won't list VOT, we will continue with smaller ones.

_javi_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:31:48 PM

Dev, your clarification was much needed.  Thanks for the answer.

Good luck!
Adens

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:47:46 PM

OR

We haven't discussed anything with Poloniex at all. We just submitted VOT using their form. There is no agreement between Poloniex and VoteCoin team.

For start we (VoteCoin team) agreed to submit exclusively to Poloniex as we think it give us better chance of getting listed.
If neither of these 3 big exchanges won't list VOT, we will continue with smaller ones.

Why only Poloniex? I don't understand why you wouldn't take a shot at every exchange and see which one accepts you. Unless you have been in contact with Polo to let them know you only want to have VOT be listed on their exchange they won't know that so there's no benefit to only applying to them. Is there an actual reason you believe only applying to Polo will help VOT's chances of being listed? Polo and Bittrex are owned by two different entities so it's not like they share information between one another since they are competitors.
BHTeam

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Well, new coin, small network speed, big rewards, no value!
Listing on Nova or Cryptopia or CryptoBrocker should  be priority.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
KhunChan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

Nice news. Good luck to all us!  Cool

OR

This is a very good approach.
Listing on a major stock exchange will contribute to the development of the coin.

I have a question regarding ICO. I have installed VoteCoin standalone Win32 , I will be able to get your coins on the wallet created in win or I need customer VoteCoin Linux ?
_javi_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:50:47 AM

but guys.. have you understood that so far the coin has APPLICATED for only ONE exchange? and that could even be rejected.  Undecided
Sometimes Poloniex approvals take months, so maybe an application should be filled on Bittrex at the same time... or even a PlanB (Cryptopia, Yobit,..)

...on the other hand, its nonsense to be on an exchange while you are still selling ICO tokens.

be cool and patient!
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:50:10 AM

I have a question regarding ICO. I have installed VoteCoin standalone Win32 , I will be able to get your coins on the wallet created in win or I need customer VoteCoin Linux ?
wallets are cross platform, i.e. you can use your wallet.dat on both linux and win same time. So yes, you can get your coins on win wallet.
A lot of miners use it already.

KhunChan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:08:47 AM

wallets are cross platform, i.e. you can use your wallet.dat on both linux and win same time. So yes, you can get your coins on win wallet.
A lot of miners use it already.

Thank you. I have uest wallet with a small amount of coins.
Just on page the ICO says: "There are basically two options, you can either install VoteCoin Linux client VOT and receive your coins right away, or you can decide to wait until VoteCoin is listed at some exchange and then you may receive your coins to your exchange's wallet. "Therefore, there is a question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: