Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78545 times)
ianj

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

Let the dev work. Marketcap is ridiculously low, now it's the best opportunity to invest. It will be easy 5-10x. In the meantime let's spread the word about VOT.

Have you already hired new devs to join votecoin team?

Approx. how many coins in circulation? trying to figure out the exact current market cap.

Thanks

10M from the ICO + nearly 5M from mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achkn

Activity: 183

Cryptobiosis

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:01 AM

Devs if u can not list your coin on the normal exchange. Buy hitbtc listing or cryptopia.
Your coin have every day dumps on tradesatoshi. And you dont see this?)
Or you do not care at all?

anon6549898419641

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:43 AM

Buy orders: 0.0168 BTC, it is the end.

Somebody sell 33208.17823810 by 185 sat.  Grin
Not somebody, it's me.
something is better than nothing.

Dev doing nothing, another exchange will not help.
Just sell more, look at price now )
No one commit on github at last month.
votecoin.site (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:23:55 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 11:36:31 AM by votecoin.site

Guys, I will address all your concerns in this one post, I'm sure everybody will find his answer here Smiley

It seems your biggest concern is listing on exchanges. We're doing our best to get listed VOT on as many exchanges as possible.
We've submitted VOT to several exchanges, the bigger ones and smaller ones as well:
Yobit.net - we've submitted on Oct 21. VOT is still not listed there. We contacted support and sill waiting for their answer. That's all we can do for now.
HitBTC - as much as we'd like to have listed VOT there, their 15 BTC fee for 6 months listing seems ridiculously high to us. We're not going to pay such high fee. Anyway, we've submitted VOT there using their form hoping they will like VOT and list it for free. We are still waiting for their answer.
Cryptopia - their current listing fee is 5.000.000 DOT - that equals to approx. 6 BTC now. It is too high for us. We'd rather pour that money into VOT development. We did our research and found out that cryptopia listed coins for as low as 400.000 DOT in the past. They simply have too many coin listing requests now, so they inflated their listing price. We monitor cryptopia and as soon as they lower their listing fee to reasonable level we will submit VOT immediately.
NovaExchange - we've emailed them our submission, but before we heard back from them, they announced that they are closing their exchange.
Tradesatoshi - dropping price really does not stress us that much. Only weak hands are selling at these low levels. At the time of writing this post there were 14.946.125 VOT in circulation. Only 230.000 VOT is offered for sale on TS below the ICO price. That is less that 2% of available coins. If the price on TS was such big concern for us, we would simply deposit 0.5 BTC to TS and drive the price up to 0.00000570 BTC easily. We do not have the need to manipulate the price.

We've strengthened our development team and after some research, the team agreed on using Electron (https://electron.atom.io/) for developing of our GUI wallet. Electron can be used to code multiplatform applications, so we should be able to release GUI wallet for all operating systems at once. Initial work has already started.

No one commits on github in the last month simply because VOT has finished and fully working code.
We've implemented a few minor fixes or added parameters in the VOT core client recently.
We're now testing those changes and if everything runs smoothly we will release it on GitHub as soon as possible.

There is also something cooking with Slax (https://www.slax.org/) and VOT. Slax was downloaded and used by millions. That is solid user base to start with. Stay tuned for some news soon.

VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy
punkoivan

Activity: 143
Merit: 8

https://nibirupool.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:43:49 AM

Thanks a lot for response!

https://NibiruPool.com
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

Guys, I will address all your concerns in this one post, I'm sure everybody will find his answer here Smiley

Thanks!

I agree that it's much better to spend money collected during ICO to VOT development than to spend it for exchange listing. Exchanges will add VOT for free if many will interested in VOT. But exchange rate is enough important at the moment. As an suggestion maybe you will put a buy wall on tradesatoshi for example at 100 sats

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:55:49 AM

If people are hungry for exchanges, you can get listing for free at
https://stocks.exchange/
https://trade.cryptobroker.io/

Also there are something interesting around the corner
http://barterdex.supernet.org/
https://www.altcoin.io/

ianj

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

We've strengthened our development team and after some research, the team agreed on using Electron (https://electron.atom.io/) for developing of our GUI wallet. Electron can be used to code multiplatform applications, so we should be able to release GUI wallet for all operating systems at once. Initial work has already started.

No one commits on github in the last month simply because VOT has finished and fully working code.
We've implemented a few minor fixes or added parameters in the VOT core client recently.
We're now testing those changes and if everything runs smoothly we will release it on GitHub as soon as possible.

There is also something cooking with Slax (https://www.slax.org/) and VOT. Slax was downloaded and used by millions. That is solid user base to start with. Stay tuned for some news soon.

This is what is needed - some demonstration of interest or progress in the project. There is no point in developing in a silo whilst the world falls around you. Myself, i don't need lots of exchange listings - i was happy to hold and contribute, but your lack of communication is a serious problem. The lack of any progress on Yobit just felt like one more promise you disappointed on. Any small community contribution was just sniffed at whilst at the same time your concrete contributions have been zero. And before you point at the initial fork on github and whitepaper i think 29 BTC is barely nothing ...

The community get their reward from mining, yes; and that is ok if you just expect a dump; that is precisely what you will get. A miner makes a commitment in power and equipment for which they get rewarded. But you expect more; you expect the mining community to rise and carry the flag !! If you want to see that then get up and support and encourage ..

I myself contributed a quickly hacked up tool to fill a gap - your reply "it looks ugly" rather than "hey, great effort - but keep a look out for our (imagineware) its just so cool"

When you constantly put down those in the same community you alienate the community.

And as far as the community contribution is concerned - you are supposed to be the seed of that - so go and seed. Don't ignore us.

I don't need exchanges - i need some incentive to develop towards a concept i had high hopes for ..

S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

It seems your biggest concern is listing on exchanges. We're doing our best to get listed VOT on as many exchanges as possible.
We've submitted VOT to several exchanges, the bigger ones and smaller ones as well:
Yobit.net - we've submitted on Oct 21. VOT is still not listed there. We contacted support and sill waiting for their answer. That's all we can do for now.
HitBTC - as much as we'd like to have listed VOT there, their 15 BTC fee for 6 months listing seems ridiculously high to us. We're not going to pay such high fee. Anyway, we've submitted VOT there using their form hoping they will like VOT and list it for free. We are still waiting for their answer.
Cryptopia - their current listing fee is 5.000.000 DOT - that equals to approx. 6 BTC now. It is too high for us. We'd rather pour that money into VOT development. We did our research and found out that cryptopia listed coins for as low as 400.000 DOT in the past. They simply have too many coin listing requests now, so they inflated their listing price. We monitor cryptopia and as soon as they lower their listing fee to reasonable level we will submit VOT immediately.
NovaExchange - we've emailed them our submission, but before we heard back from them, they announced that they are closing their exchange.
Tradesatoshi - dropping price really does not stress us that much. Only weak hands are selling at these low levels. At the time of writing this post there were 14.946.125 VOT in circulation. Only 230.000 VOT is offered for sale on TS below the ICO price. That is less that 2% of available coins. If the price on TS was such big concern for us, we would simply deposit 0.5 BTC to TS and drive the price up to 0.00000570 BTC easily. We do not have the need to manipulate the price.

Making GUI wallet is the right choice for now. After that, community will bigger. And that is right time to pay for Crypropia.

Gaffary

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

Dear developers, please describe in more detail their plans for the development of the coin.
Do you have the money, and now say generalities that are absolutely not interesting.
Better tell me how and where you will spend the money collected from the ICO.
We in turn will try to help you from my side as we can.  Kiss
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

Thanks for the update. I'll try to accumulate more below the ICO price. I'm sure that VOT will get listed at new exchanges after the release of GUI wallet. IMO it would be a good idea to set up slack channel for VOT community. Let's also try to spread the word about VOT on twitter.
Lady29

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:56:47 PM

guy what do you think i have 6 gpu rig with gtx 1070 i get around 2750 sol should i mine solo or in a pool
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

guy what do you think i have 6 gpu rig with gtx 1070 i get around 2750 sol should i mine solo or in a pool

You can test in a pool

Claymore AMD-->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

NORMAL
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool multipool.es:3037 -zwal t1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.rig1 -zpsw x -allpools 1

TLS
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://multipool.es:3038 -zwal t1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.rig1 -zpsw x -allpools 1

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:28:13 AM

depends on your luck, with current network hashrate you can easily find blocks in solo, but for solo you need to setup your own pool.

FastSha

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:10:07 AM

To launch cross platform GUI wallet is a great idea. But devs should point deadline for that and for other development features.

And miners cant wait something in future they need return money for thier rigs.
And naive to believe that exchanges will list VOT when GUI wallet worked. They look for coin potential in big community, future development and coin application.

It can be when GUI wallet luanch the community and miners support become so low that all good VoteCoin features dont need anyone. So here I agree with ianj.

Devs should done new roadmap with deadlines and add more marketing in VoteCoin evolution.
I think listing on good exchange is a prime aim so devs need to get actual status for listing from Yobit team.

anon6549898419641

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:51:51 AM

To launch cross platform GUI wallet is a great idea. But devs should point deadline for that and for other development features.

And naive to believe that exchanges will list VOT when GUI wallet worked. They look for coin potential in big community, future development and coin application.

It can be when GUI wallet luanch the community and miners support become so low that all good VoteCoin features dont need anyone. So here I agree with ianj.

Devs should done new roadmap with deadlines and add more marketing in VoteCoin evolution.
I think listing on good exchange is a prime aim so devs need to get actual status for listing from Yobit team.

May be yobit do not want process a lot of help requests from users about how to use VoteCoin command line wallet.
punkoivan

Activity: 143
Merit: 8

https://nibirupool.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.

O_o
ICO is over.

https://NibiruPool.com
anon6549898419641

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.

O_o
ICO is over.
Ivan, I think that you are the developer and can you say, why the developers team write the code without a community?
FastSha

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

May be yobit do not want process a lot of help requests from users about how to use VoteCoin command line wallet.
Yobt have support team so they should give feedback what they want or not especially Yobicode is on account. And devs need get it cause all community ask.

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

99.9% of people are unable to use a wallet without GUI. How do you want to build a big community if people can't use the wallet?  Cheesy What do you want to market?  Cheesy
GUI wallet -> bigger community -> support of the exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: