Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

In short - if the project will realize and will not die/fail, the investment to universa will be one of the best you can do. However there are many risks. I personally evaluate the success with 10, maybe 20 percent. What is still great considering the risk/potential revenue. One of biggest risks except technical conditions (security, network) i see is the number of staff, the team doesnt seem to be big, its very similar to 2014/2015 and NEM project in these years however it turned into extremelly successfull project even trough the zero marketing with its tiny team by its hard work. But it was still a gen2 crypto. Universa can be a 3rd gen "NEM" if it goes the same way - good product and working network. The comparison with NEM is very fittable because both started with really innovating ways how to improve blockchain technology and brought a big step ahead for crypto. And they had (and have) similar problems - some delays, permanent postponing, but still having a clear way where to go. I personally will hold my universa until it goes to 10+ USD or 0.000000001USD. Both ways are probable. I hope it will be the first one.

The team will get heavier when more partnerships will come Smiley. UNIVERSA is still underdeveloppement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Although pictures from trade fair of Russia tell many things about the presentation where Deputy Prime minister of Russia also participated. Few pictures with other representatives of investors firms also can be watched. I still will be waiting for detailed update on the achievements or MOU's if there were any signed or promises of collaborations in future by big businesses. These are important without talking about speculation.
KockeyFlockey

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

In short - if the project will realize and will not die/fail, the investment to universa will be one of the best you can do. However there are many risks. I personally evaluate the success with 10, maybe 20 percent. What is still great considering the risk/potential revenue. One of biggest risks except technical conditions (security, network) i see is the number of staff, the team doesnt seem to be big, its very similar to 2014/2015 and NEM project in these years however it turned into extremelly successfull project even trough the zero marketing with its tiny team by its hard work. But it was still a gen2 crypto. Universa can be a 3rd gen "NEM" if it goes the same way - good product and working network. The comparison with NEM is very fittable because both started with really innovating ways how to improve blockchain technology and brought a big step ahead for crypto. And they had (and have) similar problems - some delays, permanent postponing, but still having a clear way where to go. I personally will hold my universa until it goes to 10+ USD or 0.000000001USD. Both ways are probable. I hope it will be the first one.

The team will get heavier when more partnerships will come Smiley. UNIVERSA is still underdeveloppement.
Why do you think that the size of the team is so important?  It seems to me that they have exactly as many people in the team as they need to develop a quality product. As this is the most impotrant for Universa now-to build a blockchain
Lanhua23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Although pictures from trade fair of Russia tell many things about the presentation where Deputy Prime minister of Russia also participated. Few pictures with other representatives of investors firms also can be watched. I still will be waiting for detailed update on the achievements or MOU's if there were any signed or promises of collaborations in future by big businesses. These are important without talking about speculation.
Yes, we are waitnting for the good news from Innoprom! I know this is a huge exhibibtion and very important,95 countreis are there now

Lanhua23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Watch this short video of Alexander Borodich explaining the ultimate advantage of blockchain using the example of the gold production industry:

https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/videos/194739514528165/
He really believes in what he does.And that blockchain will change the world.I wish him success! He deserves it.
piepu75

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

I have redeemed 50 UTN token form check.universa.io to MainNet https://access.universa.io/contracts

I can see it in my wallets. but.... How can I send some or all this 50 UTN to another person???
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Alexander Borodich and the Universa team met with the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug representatives to discuss transition to blockchain. http://bit.ly/2L5U8Sj

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

I have redeemed 50 UTN token form check.universa.io to MainNet https://access.universa.io/contracts

I can see it in my wallets. but.... How can I send some or all this 50 UTN to another person???

This is hot favorite question but we have to wait for next update to get instructions how this token will be spendable. There is no option available as per my information I also waiting for this update I hope soon we will get this answer. 
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

This is another very good news seeing West-Serbian government of Russia is interested to apply blockchain to eliminate corruption and make the digital economy,education and health sectors more efficient. If they reaches to some deal this will be one more achievement among so many previous milestones.
Dellzor

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1.  Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.
2.  Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. Our bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.
3.  Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?
The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:
The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!

Further Instructions And Commands You Can Send Bot In Private Message:
Request New Voting Form: /newform
Request Position Of Any Token: /position <name>
Lordofthering

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1.  Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.
2.  Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. Our bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.
3.  Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?
The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:
The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!

Let's vote for Universa! We need to be proactive to achieve success
Lordofthering

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:37 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 08:52:52 AM by Lordofthering

This is another very good news seeing West-Serbian government of Russia is interested to apply blockchain to eliminate corruption and make the digital economy,education and health sectors more efficient. If they reaches to some deal this will be one more achievement among so many previous milestones.
I believe in Borodich and in his ability to achieve the goals. Will wait for the news update, they should publish it soon
LiMari19

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

How To Vote:

Competition Rules:

Who will win?

The Prize:

Let's vote for Universa! We need to be proactive to achieve success
I have voted aready. Guys join the vote!
LiMari19

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

This is hot favorite question but we have to wait for next update to get instructions how this token will be spendable. There is no option available as per my information I also waiting for this update I hope soon we will get this answer. 
As far as I know you can send it now inside Universa mainnet.
Version 3.7.2 released (10.07.2018)

Major new feature: UUTN wallets (https://kb.universa.io/uniclient_uutn_wallets/83). Now you can store some (default) private key and some (default) U smart contracts in a single convenient place, so the private key is used by default for signing, and the U smart contract is used for network fees. Moreover, you can even store the UTN smart contract there, and it will auto-top-up the U balance when it gets low.

• --wallet option to choose a non-default wallet.
• --put-into-wallet command to put some private key, U contract or UTN contract into the wallet.
• --u-rate command to get the current U price in UTNs (or actually, how many Us are given for a single UTN).
• --u-for-utn command to reserve the required amount of U for UTN; pass --amount option to specify how many U you want to reserve.
TalRasha

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Did anyone hear of FreeBrie? Its a SaaS-based platform offering a decentralized system for data synchronization, online file management, and backup. Or should I say, it was. As far as I know its out of business.

Here is the list of FreeBrie members that are also members of Universa team:

Alexander Borodich - CEO Universa // chief marketing officer FreeBrie
Alexander Myodov - lead developer Universa // chief technology officer FreeBrie
Vadim Kovrigin - lead developer Universa // lead web developer  FreeBrie

FreeBrie Is a previous project of Borodich and some of his developers. Does anyone know why has it failed, and why should we trust they are going to be succesful now?

Links to check
https://www.slideshare.net/webready/freebrie
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=252276266
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

I believe in Borodich and in his ability to achieve the goals. Will wait for the news update, they should publish it soon

Alexander Borodich is working tirelessly to close partnerships. Universa is doing great on the BizDev department. I'm looking forward to all the things to come in 2019!
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Did anyone hear of FreeBrie? Its a SaaS-based platform offering a decentralized system for data synchronization, online file management, and backup. Or should I say, it was. As far as I know its out of business.

Here is the list of FreeBrie members that are also members of Universa team:

Alexander Borodich - CEO Universa // chief marketing officer FreeBrie
Alexander Myodov - lead developer Universa // chief technology officer FreeBrie
Vadim Kovrigin - lead developer Universa // lead web developer  FreeBrie

FreeBrie Is a previous project of Borodich and some of his developers. Does anyone know why has it failed, and why should we trust they are going to be succesful now?

Links to check
https://www.slideshare.net/webready/freebrie
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=252276266

When you are a business angel like Borodich and taking part in hundreds of companies, some fail, some success.

A.B. as far as I know is now completely invested in UNIVERSA and there is a huge market growing very quikly. Universa is the future.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

Vote on Kucoin for Universa :

You must have a Telegram Account to vote. Click Here to Join Telegram.

How To Vote:
1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2. Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3. Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name "universa" in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

quasialex

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

How To Vote:
1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2. Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3. Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name "universa" in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):

Voted! Very easy and fast!
meilihua

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180713/iep9vf3v.jpg

How To Vote:

Voted! Let's support Universa, guys
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: