Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

You have a point. But there is no reason for us to lie about this. All questions will be considered and the most important ones will be chosen. Besides, you all know as community members what is usually discussed so it would be imprudent to try to cheat here.
I do not know why it is difficult for you to conduct a vote with a choice of interest questions. Do not want to see the real sentiments of community members? But it would be honest, and the community would appreciate it.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

You can buy access UTN-P token by purchasing them from number of exchanges and can store them in any ethereum based wallet which supports ERC-20 standard. UTN can be stored on their official wallet of which link is given in one post prior to mine. You will be able to convert these tokens into one of other using smart contract.
The option for converting utn/utn-p and utn-p/utn is still not available. Apparently, the Universa is waiting for a lingering dump after the launch of this function.

I don't think so, I think they are to be sure that the swap is reliable.
or the team has only bad developers.
Why do you think so? Are you a developer also?
encryptedht

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

You can buy access UTN-P token by purchasing them from number of exchanges and can store them in any ethereum based wallet which supports ERC-20 standard. UTN can be stored on their official wallet of which link is given in one post prior to mine. You will be able to convert these tokens into one of other using smart contract.
The option for converting utn/utn-p and utn-p/utn is still not available. Apparently, the Universa is waiting for a lingering dump after the launch of this function.

or the team has only bad developers. it's been taking too long. there's a lot of talk at universa but little happening. the swap should have worked for a long time. but it still doesn't work today. the team should have an exact reason. and we don't need speculation in this bad time.

Have patience, everything will work as required, better let the developers check everything to make sure there were no mistakes and you particularly did not lose your tokens during the exchange! Even the ethereum with its huge team postpone the implementation, but there is clearly not such a big team and the project is just getting on its feet!
You are all right. The team systematically does its job and goes to its goal. Only why promise to do this at certain times, if you can not always do it. Such things affect the market negatively, and we can observe it now.

Sorry for delays. We are building a completely new protocol so it takes time, even more than we expected. But we will do everything we have promised! Thank you for your patience. Also, if you have something that concerns you, you can now ask a question to Alexander Borodich by filling this /forms/PiFZTMHMfhwXGzMB2]form.
Don't worry and keep up the great work!
encryptedht

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

You have a point. But there is no reason for us to lie about this. All questions will be considered and the most important ones will be chosen. Besides, you all know as community members what is usually discussed so it would be imprudent to try to cheat here.
I do not know why it is difficult for you to conduct a vote with a choice of interest questions. Do not want to see the real sentiments of community members? But it would be honest, and the community would appreciate it.
Why are you doubting in the objectivity of this AMA?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

Almost in every AMA session anywhere most of the questions are same or context is similar to address the most interesting from those seem to me logical. There is nothing wrong if you have something which isn't clear from that session you can raise voice using this forum or other and surely will be answered. They are working hard so no need to show doubts.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

Thanks for sharing your opinion and ideas with us! We appreciate your feedback! Our team will consider your proposal.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

or the team has only bad developers. it's been taking too long. there's a lot of talk at universa but little happening. the swap should have worked for a long time. but it still doesn't work today. the team should have an exact reason. and we don't need speculation in this bad time.

I think the exact reason is testing. I have participated in testing previously (not in Universa) and have seen delays in launching products due to testing. That's normal, I think. I am more preoccupied with them following all their plans in launching all their features as promised. However, as far as I see, they do not refuse any single feature and that's great.
cryptocreap

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

Almost in every AMA session anywhere most of the questions are same or context is similar to address the most interesting from those seem to me logical. There is nothing wrong if you have something which isn't clear from that session you can raise voice using this forum or other and surely will be answered. They are working hard so no need to show doubts.

I have the same mind. They are doing well, let's give them more support and less moaning
cryptocreap

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

I have already asked some questions anyway and hope they will be answered! Thank you, guys, for giving us such an opportunity!
timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

The situation when a decision is made by one person can not be more objective than if this decision is taken collectively. Do not be too trusting. It's bad for your wallet.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

The situation when a decision is made by one person can not be more objective than if this decision is taken collectively. Do not be too trusting. It's bad for your wallet.

Objectivity generally does not depend on the number of people making a decision.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

Everything depends on the person who gives these answers, since Borodich is the organizer and ideological representative of the Universa project, why can not he himself answer them? Discussions of these answers should already be discussed collectively and the community must either accept or reject them!
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

I have the same mind. They are doing well, let's give them more support and less moaning

Yep, Universa is doing well and doing their best to develop the project. And they need our support!
timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Everything depends on the person who gives these answers, since Borodich is the organizer and ideological representative of the Universa project, why can not he himself answer them? Discussions of these answers should already be discussed collectively and the community must either accept or reject them!
Why should people believe in his objectivity? I'm not trying to say that he is not honest, but he is also a person, and that's subjective. Why did not you think about the fact that he could skip tricky questions?
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:06:13 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:29:47 PM by hvezdasmrti

Never listened about the cult of personality in Russia?  Grin  In Russia there is no "community opinion spectrum" there is just one official opinion and thats also the community opinion. Its not Polyversa, its Universa.

(for the slower ones - it was a joke)

In Pump and Dump we trust.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Why should people believe in his objectivity? I'm not trying to say that he is not honest, but he is also a person, and that's subjective. Why did not you think about the fact that he could skip tricky questions?

A little higher in this topic, I suggested how to hold and organize an open conference where anyone can ask questions. Now it is not difficult to do this, but again it is not a fact that Borodich will respond to everything in a row? Most likely these will be answers to selective questions, otherwise you can spend the whole day to serve the whole community!
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

Hi. I would really like to know when can we exchange our UTN for UTNP since that is what you guys promised. Would really appreciate it if you guys can answer my question. I don't want to spam your TG asking those and be banned by doing that so I think I will be asking this here. Thank you very much!

The exchange of the tokens is very important. I see a lot of news and developing of the project. Hope will appear the listing on the exchanges. But what will be a price of the tokens. When investors wait listing for a long time the price of the tokens may fall down when the tokens will be listed.
cryptocreap

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

Hi. I would really like to know when can we exchange our UTN for UTNP since that is what you guys promised. Would really appreciate it if you guys can answer my question. I don't want to spam your TG asking those and be banned by doing that so I think I will be asking this here. Thank you very much!

The exchange of the tokens is very important. I see a lot of news and developing of the project. Hope will appear the listing on the exchanges. But what will be a price of the tokens. When investors wait listing for a long time the price of the tokens may fall down when the tokens will be listed.
From your point of view, the main goal of any project is to list tokens on the exchanges, to get hype and and as a result-MOON (pump, after that is dump). Such thinking differs you from really investor, unfortunately.
cryptocreap

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

A little higher in this topic, I suggested how to hold and organize an open conference where anyone can ask questions. Now it is not difficult to do this, but again it is not a fact that Borodich will respond to everything in a row? Most likely these will be answers to selective questions, otherwise you can spend the whole day to serve the whole community!
Moreover, the final decision will take the CEO of the project, taking into account all opinions.
cryptocreap

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Did you ever consider that fact, that there can be even not adequate/correct/polite questions, if there will be a full freedom?
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: