Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

We should trust the developers as they know best the status of the product as they need to be more than surly of every function working flawlessly. It will be automatic swap tool so any bug can cost lot this is understandable reason for this extended testing. Also having a swap tool in bullish market will be lot more better as market will be supporting the price as well.
Who told you that we should trust the developers? On the contrary, these developers should earn the trust of investors and tokenholders. The community must push the team in the right direction.

Of course the community should push the team in the right direction. But how can you push without any trust? And how to be sure who knows the right direction?

This is what advisors are for. Obviously the Universa team doesn't have a proper strategy when it comes to communicating their thoughts, plans, time-table and ideas to the community.

I offered my assistance long ago, as i see a great need for the UTN team to get an outside perspective, mainly from a non-Russian speaking individuals, who can help guide them on the english side of things.

The best we got is the Telegram community admins, who are as much in the dark as everyone else, when it comes to the most important questions.

The team has its strategy and the team is very open to the community. But some people can understand it as "no strategy" or "not enough communication". In reality, the team is open to dialogue, is listening to the community and always shows what is happening without any retouching.

If that were the case, there woulden't be so much discontent and confusion. I know you are here in defense of Universa, but these problems woulden't be brought up if there weren't even an issue in the first place. And that has to be acknowledged by the team, starting with you.

There is no much discontent and confusion. Because the team is very open all the community has opportunity to discuss everything and everyone has opportunity for show his opinion. If team change plans they are saying it. Some can not understand and some do not like it. It is normal situation in open community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I also have many UTN tokens. And I still have UTNP tokens. But I won't sell any either. I will keep the Universa tokens for at least 3-4 years. I think it's a project with a big future. And the project has a good and ambitious team.

Yep, this is a long term project, I will hold them me too.
amoredore

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

I also have many UTN tokens. And I still have UTNP tokens. But I won't sell any either. I will keep the Universa tokens for at least 3-4 years. I think it's a project with a big future. And the project has a good and ambitious team.

Totally agreed with you this project will change the life of strong believers it has good idea and their approach to make it useful it looking wonderful. It will become next big thing in next generation blockchain ecosystem.
These are all common phrases that can be applied to many projects. I would like that the team no longer wrote the dates in their plans, in order to avoid negative.

I think they are doing this to establish some milestones.
timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

But why they still made swap? As i know devs making swap just after released maiinet in other projects. They have some issue with exchanges?
They say that creating a swap takes a lot of time. But it seems to me that since April, enough time has passed. But we are still waiting for the result.

How you know that they launched maiinet already? They still don't have native coins. So may be maiinet still not launched as well? Or may be they have some problem with swap on exchanges and listing to new exchanges? At last they must explaine so long delay. There are a lot of direct competitors which promiced more TPS speed (Credits, QuarkChain etc.) and they must hurry up.
No, the mainet is still running, and it works. And there are UTN tokens in the network, it can be moved. But besides this there are a lot of problems.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

They dont even know , how to make a simple blockchain who can send tokens without problems !  do you expect Universa will be able to process and do all they write in the white paper ? i am hold this tokens . but i think the project is full of scam and near to the end .
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

They dont even know , how to make a simple blockchain who can send tokens without problems !  do you expect Universa will be able to process and do all they write in the white paper ? i am hold this tokens . but i think the project is full of scam and near to the end .

Maybe you confuse something? But for sure you don't know nothing about Mainnet: access.universa.io. It is working without any problem and very fast. Please do not write about what you do not know and do not spread false information. If you do not believe in the project, why do you hold tokeny? Something wrong in your words...

timpum

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

Maybe you confuse something? But for sure you don't know nothing about Mainnet: access.universa.io. It is working without any problem and very fast. Please do not write about what you do not know and do not spread false information. If you do not believe in the project, why do you hold tokeny? Something wrong in your words...
You are right that the blockchain works, but you are wrong that it works without problems. There are still a lot of bugs in it. We hope that a lot will be fixed in client 2.0.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

You are right that the blockchain works, but you are wrong that it works without problems. There are still a lot of bugs in it. We hope that a lot will be fixed in client 2.0.

Sure, but what do you consider as bugs?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

I will recommend the team to complete the swap tool between UTN-UTNP to let the people opportunity to change their tokens and sell them who don't see future for Universa. The real problem is people can not move their tokens and didn't realize that development can this this long. cryptocurrencies still are being taken shortcut to become rich. On the other hand this genuine demand after all to let people decide what they want to do with their tokens and release of swap tool will ease the tension. Who sees potential will surely remain as holder continuously.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

But why they still made swap? As i know devs making swap just after released maiinet in other projects. They have some issue with exchanges?
They say that creating a swap takes a lot of time. But it seems to me that since April, enough time has passed. But we are still waiting for the result.

How you know that they launched maiinet already? They still don't have native coins. So may be maiinet still not launched as well? Or may be they have some problem with swap on exchanges and listing to new exchanges? At last they must explaine so long delay. There are a lot of direct competitors which promiced more TPS speed (Credits, QuarkChain etc.) and they must hurry up.
No, the mainet is still running, and it works. And there are UTN tokens in the network, it can be moved. But besides this there are a lot of problems.

I would not say a lot of problems. There are some little ones but they are constantly working on them. That's normal. I have lots of problems with my Windows 10 as well:)
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

I will recommend the team to complete the swap tool between UTN-UTNP to let the people opportunity to change their tokens and sell them who don't see future for Universa. The real problem is people can not move their tokens and didn't realize that development can this this long. cryptocurrencies still are being taken shortcut to become rich. On the other hand this genuine demand after all to let people decide what they want to do with their tokens and release of swap tool will ease the tension. Who sees potential will surely remain as holder continuously.

I think they are going to release swap when it is completely ready and tested.
timpum

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Take a look at the Telegram, people are constantly talking about problems in the web client. Administrators offer to discuss it in PM. Sometimes people write to the chat again, emphasizing that the admins could not solve their problem.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Take a look at the Telegram, people are constantly talking about problems in the web client. Administrators offer to discuss it in PM. Sometimes people write to the chat again, emphasizing that the admins could not solve their problem.

Can you, please, avoid using "people" and tell what exact problems with Mainnet have you noticed? I know that there are problems with key files, for example. However, everybody was notified, that key files are their own care (as within any other network). Please, try to conduct a transaction to see how easy and fast the procedure is.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

From my own experience I can say that I did not experience any problems with the transfer and receipt of coins within the network. If people call for help to support, it is most likely due to the unusual interface of the platform and the difficulty in understanding the transfer process itself!
timpum

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

Can you, please, avoid using "people" and tell what exact problems with Mainnet have you noticed? I know that there are problems with key files, for example. However, everybody was notified, that key files are their own care (as within any other network). Please, try to conduct a transaction to see how easy and fast the procedure is.
Well, a small example. Have you seen any web wallet in any other blockchain in which you need to clear the browser cache every time you log in?
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:55:53 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 09:09:12 PM by ampirebus

They dont even know , how to make a simple blockchain who can send tokens without problems !  do you expect Universa will be able to process and do all they write in the white paper ? i am hold this tokens . but i think the project is full of scam and near to the end .

Well, a small example. Have you seen any web wallet in any other blockchain in which you need to clear the browser cache every time you log in?

Well, this happens quite rarely, but there is such an unpleasant thing. But this is not really a serious problem. Some minor annoyance and will be fixed in due time. Besides, android wallet and hard wallet are in the development at the moment.

The blockchain itself works fine, and you can check performance here https://access.universa.io/performance.
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

utnp on hitbtc does not have information???
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

utnp on hitbtc does not have information???

UTN-P was delisted from the HitBTC exchange. We do not know the reasons behind this, since the exchange officials have not responded to our emails yet.
amoredore

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

We should trust the developers as they know best the status of the product as they need to be more than surly of every function working flawlessly. It will be automatic swap tool so any bug can cost lot this is understandable reason for this extended testing. Also having a swap tool in bullish market will be lot more better as market will be supporting the price as well.
Who told you that we should trust the developers? On the contrary, these developers should earn the trust of investors and tokenholders. The community must push the team in the right direction.
Push and be pushy aren't the same terms.
amoredore

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

And the developers know all problems as well and working on resolving them, just keep patience.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: