Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin!  (Read 21399 times)
DashBargain (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:24:44 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 03:29:02 AM by DashBargain

Announcement
Starting from November 20, DashBargain fees will increase to 3 USD + 3.5%. The reason is money transfer costs that non-crypto world is imposing on us.
As always, we put customer service first. We keep offering you the same high service standards and fast processing of orders. Whatever you need to buy, we can get it for you same day, guaranteed.

Hi everyone,

we are announcing the launch of DashBargain, a service that allows you to buy anonymously what you need with Bitcoin, Dash and other cryptocurrencies:

www.DashBargain.com

We act as a go between you and the merchant:

-You submit an order.
-We calculate the total price (incl. fees & shipping).
-We send you a Coinpayments payment link.
-You enter your shipping information & pay in Bitcoin, Dash (or other coins).
-We purchase the item(s) with your shipping information.
-We send you the receipt & tracking number.
-Done!

DashBargain charges  2.5% + flat 3 USD fee on the gross of every order. Please note that we are not serving orders for gift cards, chemicals and bulk liquids.
We accept Bitcoin, Ether and Zcash as well  Smiley
Feel free to contact us at support@dashbargain.com for any questions.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:28:58 AM

this first you need incarese youre trust
because youre account newbie, the first service maybe you need escrow or promote use signature campaign
can incraese youre trust and popular youre service

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:34:31 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:09:34 AM by DashBargain

Hi PonzyManCrazyLiar,

You're completely right. Thanks for your feedback  Smiley We are thinking about that and probably, we will come out with a campaign.
Meanwhile, we have launched Twitter account: https://twitter.com/dash_bargain

Join us in Telegram: https://t.me/dashbargain

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:36:16 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:09:57 AM by DashBargain

We keep accepting orders.  1% of discount on the service fee available, if you choose Dash as a payment method.
We accept Dash, Bitcoin, Ether and Zcash.
Take advantage of this great opportunity!

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
fible1
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Hi All,
   I am the former operator of Bitsumo.com, a well reviewed site similar to DashBargain.com. I would like to say I know the owners of DashBargain.com personally and that they are trustworthy and effective people. I will be using their service on a regular basis.

Bitsumo.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226091.0
Butter-Bot (My Other Venture): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197175.0

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:50:27 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:10:30 AM by DashBargain

Hi Pablo,

thanks for your recommendation, very much appreciated Smiley

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

Your website doesnt look very professional. Also you dont have any positive trust here on bitcointalk. First I though you are not so trusted, but after I saw the Pablo review I understood that you really are trusted. Still, I think you should develop the webiste more because as I said it is just a simple website and at first impression it doesnt look the best.Wish you good luck to your project
fible1
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

Your website doesnt look very professional. Also you dont have any positive trust here on bitcointalk. First I though you are not so trusted, but after I saw the Pablo review I understood that you really are trusted. Still, I think you should develop the webiste more because as I said it is just a simple website and at first impression it doesnt look the best.Wish you good luck to your project

Agreed. It needs improvement. These guys are honest but they need to work on the presentation and development a bit. I think that as it takes of they will likely improve it.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:12:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:11:07 AM by DashBargain

Hi BitcoinMuscle  Smiley,

thank you very much for your feedback. It is really very important for us, it helps us to progress.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:52:09 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:11:33 AM by DashBargain

Hi AivarasI  Smiley

I hope you have a great day. Possibly you may wish to create your own topic and to place ads there  Wink
We would really appreciate that.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
AivarasI

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

We just did that as well, sorry if this is not appropriate.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:24:08 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:11:57 AM by DashBargain

Hi all  Smiley

we are launching a promo: the next five people who buy from us and write a review at this thread, will receive 0 fee transaction. That means that you just pay for the value of the item and shipping, our service is FREE!

Please use a promo code "dash" when submitting your order.

Needless to say, we strongly focus on customer satisfaction. You will have your order processed same day, usually within 1-2 hours.
Whatever you need to buy, just let us know  Smiley As usual, we accept Dash, Bitcoin, Ether and Zcash.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:26:58 AM

Certainly is a great idea but the execution is a bit poor. I'm guessing this means that I can make an order with bitcoin with pretty much any merchant. Definitely interesting, may try it out for smaller transactions.

The website is quite plain and it would be nice if you guys had a google extension, which would make everything simpler.

Anyways, good luck, seems like a pretty cool project.

DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:40:41 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 12:23:47 PM by DashBargain

Hi aTriz,

Yes, you're absolutely right  Smiley You can make an order with BTC from any worldwide retailer, including Amazon and Ebay. You have only to enter your email and item URL fields in the order form, and you are all set  Smiley We will puchase your item with your shipping information and will send you the receipt and tracking number within the hour of payment being received.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Give us a try, fees are free right now for the next five reviewers. As always, we process all orders same day.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:42:48 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 10:27:34 PM by DashBargain

Hi all Smiley,

If you aren't a customer yet, now is a great time to buy; we work 24/7 and processing all orders same day.

How to submit an order?
Very easy.
Click "Order Now"; you will have to enter the email and the URL of the item you wish to buy. We`ll send you a confirmation and a CoinPayments link by email. Click here for an example:

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=_pay&reset=1&merchant=7161964cbbc66dc9a057e044d31bbb03&item_name=PUMA+Men%27s+Grip+Sport+Golf-Shoes&currency=USD&amountf=57.00000000&quantity=1&allow_quantity=0&want_shipping=0&shippingf=3.50000000&allow_extra=0&

Make a payment with Bitcoin, Dash, Ether or Zcash (of your choice).
Done! We`ll purchase your item with your shipping information and will send you the tracking number within an hour.

We keep high service standards and fast processing, as always.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:12:22 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 02:23:53 AM by DashBargain

A quick update:

you do NOT need a Coinpayments account to pay, you just need to follow a link you get by email and you will be provided with a payment address.

P.S. Service is still free for anyone willing to leave a review  Smiley

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:17:34 AM

This seems like a nice idea, however by going through coinpayments isn't some of the anonymity of Dash sort of compromised? If you guys were really focusing on anonymity i guess you should just accept payments without a third party, and potentially get everything dispatched to you first before you dispatching it to the customer. Seems a bit paranoid but your service seems to be built on the basis of privacy.

Anyways, is any site okay or only Ebay/amazon? Any item restrictions or?
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

Wow, such a cool site. I am marking this site for the future use. So for example, if I want to buy from Alibaba.com, I just need to post the url of the product that I want to purchase, and pay in your site with bitcoins with the shipping address. That's it right? Can I purchase the product from any site or this service is available for only specific sites?
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 08:15:02 PM by DashBargain

Hey Smiley,

btcney,
in fact Coinpayments only needs your email to deliver the invoice. You can send your delivery address to us by email. We store no information except your tracking number and all order data is deleted after a few days. Your delivery address and other data is never stored.

Any site is okay. Item restrictions are: no gift cards, chemicals and bulk liquids. Whatever you need, we will be glad to take care of it  Smiley

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:15:09 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 03:11:07 PM by DashBargain

Wow, such a cool site. I am marking this site for the future use. So for example, if I want to buy from Alibaba.com, I just need to post the url of the product that I want to purchase, and pay in your site with bitcoins with the shipping address. That's it right? Can I purchase the product from any site or this service is available for only specific sites?

Thank you! We look forward to being of service  Smiley

That is right, you just need to let us know the url of the product you want to purchase, and to pay the invoice with bitcoins. Any online retailer is good to purchase from.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: