Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin!  (Read 21396 times)
DashBargain (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

Need to order something? DashBargain is:

1. Same day service;

2. Full customer satisfaction;

3. Your source for one stop Bitcoin shopping!

Don´t keep waiting for those other guys to deliver. Give us a try!

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:18:51 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:56:25 PM by DashBargain

The updated list of supported websites:

Alibaba, AliExpress (please choose the sellers with good reviews only at Ali  Smiley ), Ebay, iHerb.

Any other website, just drop us a line, we can buy anything for you from ANY site with Bitcoins.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Announcement

Order a OnePlus 5 smartphone from www.oneplus.net with DashBargain and get $20 off of any accessory or gear!

How does it work?

Step 1. Shop at www.oneplus.net
Step 2. Send us a link to the smartphone you wish to buy. Be sure to add the url of an accessory to your order
Step 3. You will get $20 off of any accessory or gear
Step 3. Make a payment with Bitcoin, Dash, Ether or Zcash (of your choice)
Step 4. Get a tracking number from us. We will purchase your items and will send you the tracking number as soon as it becomes available.

Feel free to contact us for any questions.
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:14:17 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 02:21:30 PM by DashBargain

We would like to thank our early customers and encourage them to write a review to share their experience with DashBargain, regardless whether it's good or not.

Service is still FREE for anyone willing to leave a review  Smiley please use a promo code "dash" when submitting an order at DashBargain.

support@dashbargain.com
bero36

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:20:45 AM

Hello,

i registered to let a Review here.

I buyed Package Coupons.
The complete order just took 10-25 Minutes. Very fast!
The Support was also very kindly and very helpful.

They are trustworthy so far.
Thank you for your service. :-)
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:00:49 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 09:09:37 PM by DashBargain

Hi bero36,

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well Smiley

We will be happy to assist you with your next purchases. Thank you again for the trust, we are always here for you.

support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:22:26 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 09:23:14 PM by DashBargain

We are now listed on Dash pages!

www.dash.org/merchants

As always,  we're open to any suggestions for improvement of the new service. Feel free to email us for any questions or comments.

support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

Bump!

We keep accepting orders. Your order will be placed within the hour of payment being received. You can purchase with DashBargain from any online webstore with Bitcoins, including US and European sites.

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

Hey  Smiley

we ask our customer from France to resend his order with the valid email. The temporary email that was submitted, unfortunately does not accept incoming messages.

Thanks  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:31:51 PM

Bitcoins burning a hole in your wallet? We can help.

Spend Bitcoin by ordering anything you like from Amazon, Ebay and other stores.  It's a lot easier than getting $$ out of exchange.
Make an order, get a payment link from us, pay with cryptocoins, get a tracking number!

We will purchase your item and will send you a tracking number within minutes!

www.DashBargain.com
support@dashbargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:28:44 AM

A quick update:

anyone who is willing to leave a review (no matter positive or not), can take advantage of 0 fee service from DashBargain.

It means you just pay for the value of the item and shipping, our service is free.

Feel free to submit an order or to ask any questions at support@dashbargain.com
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:07:45 AM

Hello,

It's nice to have the option to buy anything with bitcoins and your taxes are very reasonable.

From which region you do your shipments? US/EU or other. My biggest concern is paying VAT + taxes.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:16:12 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 03:57:52 PM by DashBargain

Hello Dutchyyy  Smiley ,

We actually don't do reshipping. We purchase your items with your shipping address and send you the tracking number after the purchase.
So for example, if you order with us from some local European store, your parcel will come to you from Europe. The same goes for other stores - AliExpress will deliver from China, etc.
As long as the store you are ordering from, ships to your country, we are good to go. Surely you have to consider VAT rules in your particular country  Smiley

If you have any questions or comments, just drop us a line at support@dashbargain.com
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Hello Dutchyyy  Smiley ,

We actually don't do reshipping. We purchase your items with bitcoins with your shipping address and send you the tracking number after the purchase.
So for example, if you order with us from some local European store, your parcel will come to you from Europe. The same goes for other stores - AliExpress will deliver from China, etc.
As long as the store you are ordering from, ships to your country, we are good to go. Surely you have to consider VAT rules in your particular country  Smiley

If you have any questions or comments, just drop us a line at support@dashbargain.com

Hmm, then how can I be sure that the order is made with clear funds after it's under my name? I don't want to be harsh, but this is one very good way to clean funds from stolen CCs and then my name will be on it.

The idea is to get items which are not normally shipped to my location. If the store is shipping anyway, why shouldn't I pay it with my own Bitcoin Debit card and use you?
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:43:33 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 01:09:42 AM by DashBargain

Hello Dutchyyy  Smiley ,

We actually don't do reshipping. We purchase your items with bitcoins with your shipping address and send you the tracking number after the purchase.

Hmm, then how can I be sure that the order is made with clear funds after it's under my name? I don't want to be harsh, but this is one very good way to clean funds from stolen CCs and then my name will be on it.

The idea is to get items which are not normally shipped to my location. If the store is shipping anyway, why shouldn't I pay it with my own Bitcoin Debit card and use you?

that's an interesting point, still I am pretty sure that using shady funds is not our piece of cake and does not comply our business model.

Also with 2.5% + flat 3 USD fee we are lower than Bitcoin debit cards with a foreign transaction fee (3%) plus monthly service fee (1-3 EUR\USD\GBP) plus loading fee (1%).

Apart from that, using DashBargain is a lot easier than getting $$ out of exchanges Smiley You can expect prompt and secure service.

Why use us? Because you will love it Smiley We are absolutely stress-free and faster, easier and more convenient than any other alternative.

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:49 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 11:29:43 PM by DashBargain

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a nice day  Smiley

I'd like to update the thread with the following:

we have just added Bitcoin Cash as a payment method. Our customers now have an option to pay with Bitcoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Ether.

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

Your servis looking promising, and ZenCach team would like to cooperate with you.

https://zensystem.io/
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0

Please inform us if you are interested.

MedaR

You can rent this space
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:36:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:25:36 PM by DashBargain

Your servis looking promising, and ZenCach team would like to cooperate with you.

https://zensystem.io/
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0

Please inform us if you are interested.

MedaR

Awesome, thank you  Smiley

MedaR, please PM or drop us a line at support@dashbargain.com for further details.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

will be making a order today hopefully this service works will be leaving a review once a tracking number and details are sent

DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:26:32 PM by DashBargain

will be making a order today hopefully this service works will be leaving a review once a tracking number and details are sent

Thanks! We look forward to being of service  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: