Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol.  (Read 47771 times)
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:35:35 AM

This project seems solid... although I think I've already seen several similar ones

Yeah, probably. You can't really reinvent the wheel anymore. With so many projects coming in daily
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

How much is the dividend in percentage?
this is a dividends paying project, that means US citizens unless you are an accredited investors will not be able to invest into it plus the Chinese citizen that has been ban also. Please correct me if I'm wrong

At the beginning the SHP won't entitle to receive any dividends and therefore it will be a pure utility token. When the fund recevies the green light from the diverse regulators where Sharpe Capital is applying for a license, SCD tokens will be emitted to all SHP holders and dividend payment will start. Therefore, there are no territorial restrictions for investors.
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

this is a dividends paying project, that means US citizens unless you are an accredited investors will not be able to invest into it plus the Chinese citizen that has been ban also. Please correct me if I'm wrong

At the beginning the SHP won't entitle to receive any dividends and therefore it will be a pure utility token. When the fund recevies the green light from the diverse regulators where Sharpe Capital is applying for a license, SCD tokens will be emitted to all SHP holders and dividend payment will start. Therefore, there are no territorial restrictions for investors.

So even US can join?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:07:45 PM

So what you are saying is that they will not start with dividends payment but as time goes on they will start paying. Tpo me as long as  dividends payment is part of their plan, it is still a dividends paying project.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

So what you are saying is that they will not start with dividends payment but as time goes on they will start paying. Tpo me as long as  dividends payment is part of their plan, it is still a dividends paying project.

It WILL BE a dividend paying project when the fund gets the appropriate license from the regulating bodies. Currently it's not and therefore it's open to residents from anywhere in the world.
dan_johns

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:14:44 AM

This project seems solid... although I think I've already seen several similar ones

Yeah, probably. You can't really reinvent the wheel anymore. With so many projects coming in daily

I've read the whitepaper in it's entirety and am a big fan of the team. From what I've seen out there, nothing exists like this project. Here's why...

If you are comparing Sharpe Capital to projects like Numeraire (which there have been many comparisons); Sharpe is very different to Numerai for 2 reasons. Firstly, Sharpe will run their own proprietary quantitative models on a cloud-hosted architecture. Numerai is "crowdsourcing" models in an attempt to reduce overfitting, this probably wont work - what if all of the models are really overfitted?

Secondly, Sharpe offers an additional way to earn ETH, by providing forward-looking asset sentiment. Did you see the recent blog post with the Sharpe mobile app designs? By linking the sentiment to proof-of-stake and reputation, they are basically able to ensure they are sourcing the highest possible sentiment. Checkout section 6 of the whitepaper for more detail on this.

The sentiment gives Sharpe other revenue streams, such as selling data feeds to hedge funds, something I'm not aware Numeraire are doing. Quantitative modelling alone is not good enough to predict future stock prices, without a way to accurately measure investor sentiment. Taking into account investor sentiment essentially solves the problem.

A few other noteworthy competitors to mention: (1) Santiment; (2) Xinfin. In regards to Santiment, some of their revenue streams are comparable to Sharpe's. Sharpe seeks to capture investor response to consumed media at a cognitive-behavioural level, as opposed to merely infer 'posifive' and 'negative' sentiment from that media. In reference to Xinfin, they are offering an enterprise grade private Blockchains. Sharpe plans to offer this too, only it's being built on top of the Trustless Ledger System (one of the golden nuggets in this project), to offer blockchain based internal auditing/transactional solutions.

Also, make sure to check out a recent article they posted: https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/sharpe-capitals-place-in-the-fintech-space-b220770a04fd
btcminer49er

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

It WILL BE a dividend paying project when the fund gets the appropriate license from the regulating bodies. Currently it's not and therefore it's open to residents from anywhere in the world.

And how long will this be? Just so we Know approximate timeframe of initial HODL-ing
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:16 PM

And how long will this be? Just so we Know approximate timeframe of initial HODL-ing

It is planned for Q1 2019. Check out the roadmap: https://sharpe.capital/roadmap
chocobo21

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:13:21 AM

Q2 2018, you say growing your team.

Any possible remote job openings? Cheesy
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:54:40 PM

the romanian ann is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194230.0

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
chocobo21

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

Devs still around? No one is offering me a job Sad
btcminer49er

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Maybe you're just not interesting to them jk
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:39:01 PM

Haha what do you expect them to say ? " Yes of course , we have a CEO chair for you Smiley " ? Grin

Send to them your credentials by mail and you'll see what happens

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

Haha what do you expect them to say ? " Yes of course , we have a CEO chair for you Smiley " ? Grin

Send to them your credentials by mail and you'll see what happens

Oh, is CEO chair up for grabs? I want in Cheesy
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

Wohooooo they will reduce the hard cap! This will definitely get pump and will increase more demand once it get release in exchanges

'We're officially announcing a change in our cap on Monday - with several exciting announcements to come in due course.

We will explain the change in detail in a blog post in the next couple of days.

We can disclose at this stage, following a number of conversations with high profile investors, that the total cap has been reduced to $20m USD. This is made up of $8m allocated for the pre-sale and $12m for the crowd-sale. This reduction ensures we're not overcapped and ultimately drives greater long-term value for participants.

Join the telegram for it

https://t.me/sharpecapital
btcminer49er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:43:35 PM

This will definately increase the value of the token.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:57:04 PM

Wohooooo they will reduce the hard cap! This will definitely get pump and will increase more demand once it get release in exchanges

'We're officially announcing a change in our cap on Monday - with several exciting announcements to come in due course.

We can disclose at this stage, following a number of conversations with high profile investors, that the total cap has been reduced to $20m USD. This is made up of $8m allocated for the pre-sale and $12m for the crowd-sale. This reduction ensures we're not overcapped and ultimately drives greater long-term value for participants.

Join the telegram for it

This is a big news, the value of your token will skyrocket.
btcminer49er

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

Join the telegram for it

On that subject, what's the expected token Worth once ico is over?
MD101

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

Join the telegram for it

On that subject, what's the expected token Worth once ico is over?

If you ask the teams regarding that of course they will say the value will increase,

But nobody knows what gonna happen later on, many ico token got below ico price on they got listed on exchanges nowadays.
But it does not mean this token will be below ico, just do your diligent and read wp etc and have faith
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

If you ask the teams regarding that of course they will say the value will increase,

But nobody knows what gonna happen later on, many ico token got below ico price on they got listed on exchanges nowadays.
But it does not mean this token will be below ico, just do your diligent and read wp etc and have faith

Unfortunately that's very true. Many bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as exchange is available
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: