Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol.  (Read 47780 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

As alternative of big exchanges this listing on Bancor's network is most good thing happened. Sharpe Capital's token can now be accessed more flexible and easy way. Etherdelta was only exchange where SHP was available and that was not corresponding well for last few days.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

Hey everyone you can now trade Sharpe on Bancor network, find out more here https://www.bancor.network

Good news! now we need to have SHP listed on exchanges like binance,bittrex, and poloniex.The team needs to discuss with exchanges and make this happens over the next few weeks.
no way, as I know bittrex and poloniex do not list tokens for long time already
binance is just very difficult target
kucoin or huobi would be absoltely great right now
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

How does the dividend monthly payout work?  Do you just hold tokens in your erc20 wallet or do users must register and rate each crypto prediction in order to receive payout?

if users do not participate in predictions but hold shp tokens in your wallet do you still get dividends?
meditations1

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

How does the dividend monthly payout work?  Do you just hold tokens in your erc20 wallet or do users must register and rate each crypto prediction in order to receive payout?

if users do not participate in predictions but hold shp tokens in your wallet do you still get dividends?

Sharpe Capital provides no dividends. You might, however, be referring to sentiment fees.

To receive sentiment fees, you need to log into the platform alpha.sharpe.capital and provide sentiment to receive a payout.

If you do not participate, you will not get a payout.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

Hey everyone you can now trade Sharpe on Bancor network, find out more here https://www.bancor.network

Good news! now we need to have SHP listed on exchanges like binance,bittrex, and poloniex.The team needs to discuss with exchanges and make this happens over the next few weeks.

Focus shouldn't be exchanges it should be on the product. Just the sentiment fees monthly are amazing. not many sellers here. Buy and hold.

fyi Bittrex just listed 3 tokens in a row so i think they will try and get market share back from binance.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Focus shouldn't be exchanges it should be on the product. Just the sentiment fees monthly are amazing. not many sellers here. Buy and hold.

fyi Bittrex just listed 3 tokens in a row so i think they will try and get market share back from binance.
true, the product is most important thing for sure
but I think it would be great to have at least 1 good exchange, not a top tier, kucoin or something like that so people could buy SHP without fear on decentralized exchanges
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

true, the product is most important thing for sure
but I think it would be great to have at least 1 good exchange, not a top tier, kucoin or something like that so people could buy SHP without fear on decentralized exchanges

The team is currently working on this, once we are certain we will make an announcement.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Those projects in which Sharpe's fund is right now are already starting to go green with seeing surge in their values. I think by the time when next monthly dividends will be distributed those will have turned into profitable markets. That was just temporary phase which is over so expect good profit as many days till then to see the profit growing easily.
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 01:45:20 PM by JanuaryN

Those projects in which Sharpe's fund is right now are already starting to go green with seeing surge in their values. I think by the time when next monthly dividends will be distributed those will have turned into profitable markets. That was just temporary phase which is over so expect good profit as many days till then to see the profit growing easily.

As I was reading their whitepaper, I had to snap myself out of believing the CEO and CIO were peering directly into the future, and building profits as easily as putting together a sandwich. This is a project I intend to saturate myself with until I understand better, as complex as it may be. Worth the study, IMHO.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Whats certain projects are you talking mate? You mean sharpe's fund being invested to it? I am a little bit confused. Can you clarify?
meditations1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

Whats certain projects are you talking mate? You mean sharpe's fund being invested to it? I am a little bit confused. Can you clarify?

I believe he is referring to https://sharpe.fund/
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

I believe he is referring to https://sharpe.fund/

Oh, i see. Now i get it. So sharpe invested to most stable and big projects. This will surely make big profits to sharpe. So good that they invested big on ethereum.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

when on real exchange?

What is you mean by real exchange if you are asking about centralized exchanges like Binance than soon it will be on normal exchanges from my point of view people still have very good opportunity to accumulate at cheap price.

Thats so true,now its the opportunity to actually aquire cheap tokens,because when you get listed on something like Binance or Bittrex,price will go up alot,so better think of this time as the opporunity.Thats juts how i see it though.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

I also think there is good chance to buy this token at low price while it's still on low volume exchange and that is the reason price is still low. When they will make this possible for listing on big exchange than we will see a big jump in the value of this token.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Sharpe Capital doesn't provide dividends

meditations1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

There is a Korean Telegram group: https://t.me/SharpeCapital_KR now
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

I also think there is good chance to buy this token at low price while it's still on low volume exchange and that is the reason price is still low. When they will make this possible for listing on big exchange than we will see a big jump in the value of this token.

Big exchanges aside, sentiment providers on the Sharpe Capital Telegram channel (https://t.me/sharpecapital) have been noted saying they wish they could receive SHP instead of ETH.

Sharpe is gaining traction already, and given that their business is understanding and measuring sentiment, it's not so surprising they've got some of the more loyal followers out there.

stormfold

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Hop in to our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/sharpecapital
meditations1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:51:51 AM

For all Alpha customer support requests, please complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/olmV2jNYLoJiL0Ek2
DMs to the Team or emails to hello@sharpe.capital with support requests will not be dealt with
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Big exchanges aside, sentiment providers on the Sharpe Capital Telegram channel (https://t.me/sharpecapital) have been noted saying they wish they could receive SHP instead of ETH.

Sharpe is gaining traction already, and given that their business is understanding and measuring sentiment, it's not so surprising they've got some of the more loyal followers out there.

Eth is the perfect solution. Shp tokens aren't diluted and most people can buy on markets if they want. Buying pressure and not sell in pressure.

Check out idex. Suprised more people aren't using it

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: