Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol.  (Read 47778 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

As far as I know dividends are monthly basis so the question is when the snapshot is taken usually. Is the date for snapshot of blockchain address fixed or picked up randomly different from month to month depend on availability of time and other things ? Anyone having information on this can share in few words.
This dividend will give us a good return if we can still keep our tokens for longer term.
Just like other project who gives dividend, I guess it's safer if we can keep our tokens at MEW but I also want to have some confirmation
from the team if there is any who are active here.

The snapshot is on the 10th every month but this is not a dividend. These are sentiment payments.

You need to register on alpha.Sharpe.capital and register your own address then provide sentiment otherwise you will get nothing

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

As far as I know dividends are monthly basis so the question is when the snapshot is taken usually. Is the date for snapshot of blockchain address fixed or picked up randomly different from month to month depend on availability of time and other things ? Anyone having information on this can share in few words.

This dividend will give us a good return if we can still keep our tokens for longer term.
Just like other project who gives dividend, I guess it's safer if we can keep our tokens at MEW but I also want to have some confirmation

Please take note that Sharpe Capital does not provide dividends. You are probably mistaking it with the sentiment fees.

cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

The snapshot is on the 10th every month but this is not a dividend. These are sentiment payments.

You need to register on alpha.Sharpe.capital and register your own address then provide sentiment otherwise you will get nothing

hello, but why do you need these sentiments?
Also received tokens after half a year if not more and do not quite understand what sentiments
Johnny00

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

Also received tokens after half a year if not more and do not quite understand what sentiments

You bought tokens and didn't read the paper?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

It hasn't been up to half a year since the token sale ended. For more information on how these sentiments would work, please read chapter 6 of the whitepaper. Then try out the Sharpe platform alpha here: https://alpha.sharpe.capital/
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

i just received my SHP tokens. do you know guys where SHP is listed? aside form idex and delta?
i hope the team will think of listing SHP on a major exchange. 
Expect that it will happen soon, right now there still a little volume and since bounty was released, expect that the price will dump.
I might be able to accumulate at this level, soon when hitting in major exchange, I can say that the price will significantly increase and the pump we
are looking will just come.

hopefully that will happen. cause i dont want to dump my tokens for now for cheaper price.
looking forward for good news, more partnership and more exchange for SHP.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Don't forget that Sharpe Capital also has a blog! You can follow them at https://medium.com/@sharpecapital

luluvic

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

I'm going to hold my token on mew, there's no snap or anything else coming soon? I can hold in all serenity?
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

I'm going to hold my token on mew, there's no snap or anything else coming soon? I can hold in all serenity?

Make sure you are holding in the wallet you gave the team, otherwise they will not have your wallet included in the snapshot.  Thanks for your support!
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Crown Sourced Sentiment Platform [Sect. 6 https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/sharpe-website/whitepaper.pdf]

The origins of crowd-sourced sentiment date back to the earliest days of
hedge funds. The first hedge fund was created in 1949 by A. W. Jones, whose
contributions to the field foreshadowed modern portfolio theory.  Jones suc-
cessfully ’hedged’ his positions by taking long and short positions to insu-
late his fund, and utilised leverage (borrowed capital) to increase his returns.
Arguably  one  of  his  greatest  achievements,  however,  was  foreseeing  what
cognitive  science  and  behavioural  psychology  would  only  come  to  under-
stand half a century later:  that participant or traderemotionscreated trends in 
asset  price  action.   Jones  argued  that  price  increases  generated  opti-
mism (or confidence) in an asset, fuelling further price increases, resulting
in  a  positive  feedback  loop  causing  an  asset’s  price  to  deviate  from  its  in-
trinsic value, such that these trends could be identified from following price
action.

Jones quickly realised that to determine the best long and short
positions,  he  should  not  rely  on  chart  watching  alone,  but  should  source
sentiment from those with a stake in market performance. Therefore, he cre-
ated a system whereby he invited brokers to select their favourite long and
short  positions,  simulating  running  live  portfolios  from  these  stock  picks.
Jones utilised these predictions to select stocks and positions for his hedge
fund, rewarding brokers in proportion to the value of the predictions they
provided.   Through  this  method,  Jones  was  able  to  achieve  substantially
improved returns on his investments.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

Make sure you are holding in the wallet you gave the team, otherwise they will not have your wallet included in the snapshot.  Thanks for your support!

I have joined in the bounty campaign and I have received some shp tokens on mt ETH wallet, I want to know if I need to report the ETH address any more, and if I have to, how to report? Any details about that?
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

I have joined in the bounty campaign and I have received some shp tokens on mt ETH wallet, I want to know if I need to report the ETH address any more, and if I have to, how to report? Any details about that?

Hey there, any bounty questions, please direct to the following channel: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139201.1000
or in telegram @
https://t.me/sharpebounty
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

This is how the platform works. You get paid based on a formula that includes holding SHP , the number of predictions made by you on their platform and the accuracy of your predictions.

JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

See the road ahead at Sharpe Capital's roadmap: https://sharpe.capital/
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

What is the current situation for Sharpe? I haven't been around here for a while, is the team on track with the roadmap and when will the protocol be operational?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
meditations1

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

What is the current situation for Sharpe? I haven't been around here for a while, is the team on track with the roadmap and when will the protocol be operational?

Sharpe is on track and the alpha is out. Check it out at https://alpha.sharpe.capital/login
Johnny00

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

You have to register the address on the platform and you can hold your Sharpe anywhere.

Also you must do the sentiment if you want to earn anything on the next payment which I think the snapshot will be tomorrow

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
stormfold

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Snapshot Update

The snapshot has not happened yet and will do so between the 12th to 15th. DO NOT MOVE YOUR SHP FROM YOUR REGISTERED WALLET DURING THIS TIME. We will announce once the snapshot has been taken.

It will NOT be possible to issue a service fee payment if your SHP is not in your registered wallet address, and we cannot possibly correct this afterward.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

Snapshot Update

The snapshot has not happened yet and will do so between the 12th to 15th. DO NOT MOVE YOUR SHP FROM YOUR REGISTERED WALLET DURING THIS TIME. We will announce once the snapshot has been taken.

It will NOT be possible to issue a service fee payment if your SHP is not in your registered wallet address, and we cannot possibly correct this afterward.

Thank you for your information, I have received some bounty tokens on my ETH wallet, I do not know if my address is a registered wallet address, how to check that? If it is not, how can I register my ETH wallet address?
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

I know this coin SHP has been listed on ddex for a few days, but there is no trading volume there, maybe that exchange is too small for sellers and buyers, are you working for bigger exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: