Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *New PCI-E Based ASIC miners 1.2th/s - 1.9th's +\- 10%*  (Read 41459 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:12:01 AM

10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.

You are speaking as if you know BFL, but from the details you point out, obviously aren't familiar with their buisness's structure and who it employs.

I never said i was a engineer, nor a chip designer My team Has the experience.  I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips. 

You've put $30,000 into this project and have to come to a public message board in the hopes of raising another $12,000?  If you're that desperate for cash and really believe in this, then go get a couple credit cards and take out cash advances.  $12,000 isn't much to raise at all if you have such an amazing-superawesome-revolutionary product like you claim.

As to the poweredbyamd.com It is my side business, i build a shit ton of Custom computers for people using AMD CPU's and GPU's.  I am a authorized Vendor.

So you and your group of engineers with 150 years experience had no other option than to take over a "side business" website you have had for a month?  Transitioning custom built computers to PCI-e ASICs, very nice touch.

Next Friday we will be receiving 5 of the newly adjusted cards.   I will post video's and screen shots of the hash rate's and all specs.

So why not wait till then to make this thread?  If you had included even the slightest shred of evidence that you were really developing a product, your credibility would not be questioned as hotly as it's being now.  You would of avoided all of this shit if you had provided ANY concrete evidence.  People have asked for info on your 10k Avalon chip order, something that should be trivial for you to provide and would have shut a lot of people up..  instead you ignored the request.

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner

I'd love to hear how you are powering 1.9-2 Th/s on 1 PCI-e card.  Shit, I'd love to hear how you fit the amount of Avalon chips needed on a PCI-e card.  You do know that Avalon chips aren't some magically device right?  Their performance/power draw are known quantities.  Best do some research next time.

And once again please bear with me while i respond to all e-mails and enter all the payments into the database, will be posting an API website which will show the amount of people who have sent in 2 BTC's.

Did you know that the public can see what payments  have been sent to a Bitcoin address?

Your attitude starting out civil and made the attempt at being professional (though the many spelling/grammatical mistakes killed that), but as this thread has gotten older you have regressed in age.  You keep oscillating between "Well I'm not an engineer" to "LOL STUPID NERD GET SKILLZ IM SO MUCH SMARTER THAN U LOL".  Just pick one avenue of attack and stick with it, it will be much more effective.  If your ridiculous claims/complete lack of evidence hand't already destroyed your credibility, your inability to handle the slightest criticism or inquiry finished it off.  And not just finished it off, it put your last shred of authenticity in a trash can, set it on fire and threw it off a cliff.  That shit is dead dude.

TL;DR BAD SCAM IS BAD.

++

OBJECT NOT FOUND
discobean

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Domain Name: POWEREDBYAMD.COM
      Created on: 16-Apr-13
      Expires on: 16-Apr-14
      Last Updated on: 13-May-13

Domain active for 1 month, says "As to the poweredbyamd.com It is my side business, i build a shit ton of Custom computers for people using AMD CPU's and GPU's.  I am a authorized Vendor."
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:37:17 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 06:41:14 AM by knybe

who said anything about 7000 chips ? Find Someone who actually has 10+ years of cpu / chip Design, and 20 years of board design and 10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.  Until then your all ID-10-Ts, just because you can Google and read articles you don't fully understand does not make you an expert.  Like i said on the 31st all your stupid remarks and trolls will get put in their places... Because then you will actually see the proof until then STFU.  I also have people who can verify i do provide amazing VPS and VPN services for CHEAP, i have not had one client yet complain about anything i have sold or offered services 2. Hell my uncle who has 30 years of programming experience wrote a custom cmd line miner program . And all he did was read this article http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/bitcoin-the-cryptoanarchists-answer-to-cash and 6 hours later had a miner written that is 20% more effective for gpu mining...

When you have access to some of the most brilliant programmers / cpu / chip / board designers / anything can happen.  And we have made that happen.

You've gotta cool down if you really are going to be doing any sort of business...

1. You're playing in the wrong neighborhood... these guys in here will eat you for dinner.
2. Even if you may have some experience building pc's from scratch; you have not presented any evidence, résumé or relevant background history to back it up.
3. The numbers you initially presented are all over the place and way off.
4. You react way too fast with misspellings and harsh words and try way too hard to justify yourself, coming off sounding extremely unprofessional. Nobody works with that.
5. People in this particular forum are wary of and tired of the way you have presented your product.

My advice would be to get real Zen-like right now and go away quietly. Keep tinkering with whatever amazing thing it is you've got going on over there. Come back here in a few weeks when you've got hard evidence and a sound sales pitch without fiery emotions attached to it - and blow us all away.
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:37:16 AM

All this gibber-jabber is getting interesting.  My popcorn is about to run out!!!

VPS said he invested 10k.. then later switched it to 30k?  I also like how he's boasting he'll deny purchases placed by the troller/flamers.  Is that "revenge" or "smite" I'm smelling? Tongue

Also, I don't see a reason why he's comparing his so-called business with BFL, nor the reason why he needs to bash BFL about their cost, production line, ETA on shipping etc.  We all already know how bad BFL is.  What you say doesn't make you and your company look nor sound any better by comparing with them.

Anyways.. I need moar popcorn!!!
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:42:15 AM

Meh...

poweredbyamd.com is not a useful website. It certainly is not to sell anything. Where is the VPS business?

*anything* that can prove legitimacy? no so far.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 10:37:54 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 10:56:04 AM by dexX7

... each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming ...

Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them).

1. 45 GHz!?
2. CPU != hashing unit
3. SHA != Scrypt
4. Avalon chips are one purpose chips with 282 MH/s
5. 64 Avalon chips cost 4,992 BTC

This is bullshit.

Do not order here.

I demand the ban of all "ASIC sellers", till they prove themselfs outside this forum.

Edit: two people already send them money. Sad

Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:39:29 PM

The numbers doesn't quiet add up to me, I'm tired so excuse me if it's off and using rough math.

1 Avalon Chip does about 280 MH/s and uses about 1.9W.

To have a board do between 1.2TH/s and 1.9TH/s, you'd need between 4000 and 4500 Chips.

With that many chips required per board;
You not bought enough to do about 2 boards (you stated buying 10,000 Chips).
Which apparently each one would need in the region of 8000 Watts
This is you ignore the fact your suggesting you can fit that many chips on a board (or even a multi-layer boards), designed for a PCI-E slot.

So simply put, your numbers don't make sense.
Yeah, the 1 Th/sec was the most obvious red-flag here. Silly.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
Anenome5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

I believe Jon is authentic.
Sockpuppet much, lol.

Anenome5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:41:30 PM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well.  

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.
Sock puppet #2 makes its appearance!

This isn't even a very good scam setup.

10,000 Avalon chips haven't even been made yet and your card comes friday? Right. I think not. Cue: "just the card is coming, not the chips".

Anenome5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:52:01 PM

Edit: two people already send them money. Sad
More than likely, he send himself 4 btc from another address to 'get the ball rolling / bandwagon effect.'

Was not effective.

cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:54:49 PM

You know I just realized he never said the PCI-E board was made to fit in a computer.  So it could be a gigantic box with 40A@220V connections and a PCI-E connector sitting unused somewhere on the box.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Ashaman

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:54:56 AM

Obvious scam is really obvious.
VPSguy83 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:52:27 AM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well.  

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.
Sock puppet #2 makes its appearance!

This isn't even a very good scam setup.

10,000 Avalon chips haven't even been made yet and your card comes Friday? Right. I think not. Cue: "just the card is coming, not the chips".

Laf~ do your fucking home work you fucking pubbie tween troll. https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

On a second note there are only 15 slots left.  So thank you to 35 people (well a little less than 35 people as i made a few exceptions for a couple of people.)

I am trying to get responses back to all the e-mails.  When you receive your e-mail from me please call my number instead of communicating through e-mail.   I'm totally overwhelmed at the moment, so if you can't wait until i get back to you in order to ensure your spot, just send the 2 BTC's and and a prompt e-mail to info@poweredbyamd.com, i will be able to respond and see your transaction faster to get you on the list, after the remaining 15 slots are filled, any BTC's that came after the last slot is picked up will be refunded immediately. 

Last 15 slot address : 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du

Thanks for all the support from the non haters, and all the support from other forums (even though i didn't post there).

Troll all you like but when you see the results you can cry yourselves to sleep, and i will be drinking up your delicious tears.

-Jon
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:56:06 AM

And as stated already the boards are producing anywhere from 900gh/s to 1800gh/s.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:57:43 AM

You know I just realized he never said the PCI-E board was made to fit in a computer.  So it could be a gigantic box with 40A@220V connections and a PCI-E connector sitting unused somewhere on the box.

Yes they will be hard pressed to fit into anything less than a full tower with the side panel off.  But those of your with non dekstop rigs, your in good like flint!
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:17:31 AM

So what does it take to get an obvious scam post deleted around here?

And ffs, it's "In like Flynn", not "In good like Flynn" that completely ruins the point of the saying.
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:31:01 AM

One last post before i stop responding t oany more negative posts.  we Did have the option to go with kickstarter, gofundme, indiegogo, Even had 3 meetings with VC's but they wanted a controlling stake in the company.  As to the IBM people taking out second credit cards, selling our houses, using 4 weeks pay, Since we are obviously Bachelors with no kids, no families, THE FUCKING POOR STATE OF OUR GOOD OLD USA ECONOMY, hell one of our chip designers has 4 ex wifes with a kid per wife, another is paying his mothers hospital bills as she lays rotting in a hospital Rotting away with cancer.  Just because 12 thousand might be easy for you to come by, does not mean i can afford it after paying almost $35,000 out of pocket and since our engineers, designers and programmers are doing this for free after working 50 - 80 hours a week... well just because my team have great jobs does not mean there loaded..

And another response i think needs addressing is You know we can track your bitcoin payments... Well as far as i know you dont have access to my e-mail accounts nor wire taps on my phone calls.  So whats discussed through e-mail and phone calls you have no idea what addresses i create for individuals to help me keep track nor do you know anything about equivalent cash payments either.

Just keep your opinions to yourselves, as i said if you don't like what you see move the FUCK ALONG, and keep your Internet Mouths Shut.

Last 15 slots = 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du

@ DexX7

... each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming ...

Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them).

1. 45 GHz!?
2. CPU != hashing unit
3. SHA != Scrypt
4. Avalon chips are one purpose chips with 282 MH/s
5. 64 Avalon chips cost 4,992 BTC

This is bullshit.

45ghz was in reference to the paraella Project which is a 45ghz 64 cpu parallel "supercomputer" board for 199$
For Scrypt mining.

64 avalon chips cost 25$ per unless you buy in bulk. Please refer to https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

Thanks you have a nice day.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:36:13 AM

64 avalon chips cost 25$ per unless you buy in bulk. Please refer to https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

Thanks you have a nice day.

Avalon chips are about $10 each and do 282 MH/s.  So 1 TH/s needs 3550 chips at a cost of $35,000.  The 10,000 chips you ordered won't even get you 3 TH.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Anenome5

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:48:43 AM

Last 15 slots = 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du
Still only 4 btc--which you undoubtedly sent to yourself. No one's biting, what a shame for you! Tongue

cypher1024

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:23:37 PM

Does this constitute a crime? This gentleman has done a VERY poor job of concealing his identity...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: