Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZILLA - ICO investing app - sign up for beta!  (Read 16416 times)
havivpesibar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:38:16 PM

ZILLA

Watch our working app demo on Youtube
The bounty is live!

UPDATE 03/09/2017
We are revising the amount to be distributed at the crowdsale. This post has also been edited to reflect the changes. Among others, there is now a hard cap of 211,000 ETH worth of tokens. The distribution amounts have been changed accordingly.

150,000,000 total ZLA
112,500,000 to the public
30,000,000 to the team
7,500,000 angel investors

Our white paper has also been updated to reflect the new numbers.

The short primer

In General ZILLA aims to provide a safe, crowd-vetted and easy-to-use ICO platform for both token issuers and ICO participants
Target Platforms Android, IOS
Target Languages English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Ticker Symbol ZLA
Token Background ZLA is an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain
Company Structure For-Profit
Country of Origin Singapore
ICO price 400 ZLA Tokens  / 1 ETH (Or BTC equivalent) (50% early contributor bonus)
Token Supply Total 150,000,000 ZLA:
112,500,000 (75%) to Public
30,000,000 (20%) to ZILLA team
7,500,000 ZLA (5%) to Angel lnvestors.
Escrow Funds secured in multi-signature escrow account
Projected start 10pm Tokyo time (UTC+9) on 19/09/2017
Projected end 10pm Tokyo time on 26/09/2017
Advisors  James MacWhite Blockchain Developer (Breadwallet / Kraken / Coinbase)
Tomomi Yamashita: Compliance (Merrill Lynch / Citigroup)
Christopher Bridges: Legal / Compliance (CB Law Corporation)
Team Members Abasa Phillips: Founder Twitter (PRIMO CEO, Pegapay CEO, Paysafe Country Manager)
Chris Miess: ICO Coordinator (TenX Financial Advisor)
Tanvir Shahid: Blockchain Developer Github  (PRIMO CTO)
Michael Montague: Blockchain Developer (Pegapay CTO)
Hendar Rismanto: Back End Developer (PRIMO Senior Developer)
Richard Lamar II: Front End Developer (PRIMO iOS Developer
Whitepaper
(Product Developer)
English
Token Sale Overview zla.io
Slackzillatoken.slack.com
Reddit ZILLAtoken
Twitter zillatoken
Facebook ZILLAtoken
Telegram ZILLA
Corporate Linkedin ZILLAtoken
WeChat Qr Code Image:
 https://i.imgur.com/kYnj0Ez.png

The long description

The ZILLA founders share the common vision to create an ICO purchasing platform. ZILLA will act as a gateway to onboard new Crypto enthusiasts to easily and safely participate in various crowd-vetted ICOs, while also allowing companies to do an ICO more effectively.

ICO crowdsales are becoming more commonplace.With more than 1500 ongoing ICOs and counting, it is becoming overwhelming for buyers to keep track, compare and verify between various ICOs. Moreover, the ever growing complexity of the ICO environment for new-would-be crypto enthusiasts is both astounding and paralyzing. No simple consumer-friendly and intuitive platform exists that enables participants to conveniently grasps and compare competing ICOs.

In addition, there is no central authority or institution (by design) that is a reference point for new crypto enthusiasts. The discovery of new ICOs remains a challenge. Before the decision is made to participate in an ICO, potential participants must painstakingly learn about how proposed projects will work, investigate the backgrounds and qualifications of the team behind the projects, and understand exactly what they are purchasing. The risk of scams and fake crowdsales undermine the credibility of the sector. The process of completing KYC requirements for multiple projects is time-consuming.

These issues reduce the amount of attention each ICO gets, and as the number of ICOs increases, maximizing exposure for quality ICOs becomes more important.

https://i.imgur.com/13AvAQl.png

ZILLA aims to provide a unified marketplace for curated ICO crowd sales in one app - presenting it akin to Amazon and its products or Etrade and the Stock Market.

Each listing will have all the information participants will need to make an informed decision, and be able to commit with a couple of clicks.

We aim to target the app at hotbeds of ICO trade we've identified: not just the western markets (in English) but China, Japan and Korea as well.

https://i.imgur.com/LpJFWy9.png

The product

ZILLA has already been prototyped; the marketplace app is currently in production, and we’re targeting a December 2017 release. The ZLA merchant API, which will allow merchants worldwide to accept any token for payment, is on track for Q4 2018.  
https://i.imgur.com/ZqYhZvR.png

May 2017 Conception of Idea / begin development of ZILLA (COMPLETE)
July 2017 Team Formation (COMPLETE)
August 2017 App prototype (COMPLETE)
Incorporation of ZLA PTE LTD in Singapore (COMPLETE)
September 2017 Token Crowdsale
October 2017 Cryptocurrency Exchange Listings
December 2017 ZILLA App first release ZLA Payment Gateway continued development
February 2018 Payment Gateway partnership development
March 2018 Cryptocurrency Exchange partnership development
May 2018 ZLA Payment Gateway API testing
July/August 2018 ZLA Payment Gateway API beta release

Our upcoming token crowdsale

To fund its further development and future expansion of our team, to understand the experiences of a token issuer, as well as gather a community around our platform, we'll be conducting a token crowdsale.

The crowdsale is projected to begin on the 19th of September 2017, at 10pm Tokyo Time, and it is projected to end at 26th of September 2017, at 10pm Tokyo Time.

If any ZLA token remains unsold at its conclusion, ZILLA will sell the remaining tokens on the  app for 10 USD each (price subject to company discretion).

ZLA tokens can be sold on exchanges for any price (subject to market rates), or used on our platform to save on other token sale fees.

Companies, funds, and individuals alike are all invited to participate in the ZILLA Token Crowdsale, with the following exceptions due to legalities:
Citizens of the United States are not allowed to participate.
Citizens of Singapore are not allowed to participate.

Allocation And Price

https://i.imgur.com/9A2m8He.png
There will be a hard cap of 211,000 ETH worth of ZLA tokens to be distributed.
Zilla will issue 150,000,000 ZLA tokens total, of which:
75% of that amount (112,500,000 ZLA) will be traded to public contributors.
Half of this 112,500,000 ZLA will be offered in a presale event.
20% (30,000,000 ZLA) will go to the founding team.
5% (7,500,000 ZLA) will go to Investors.

Proceeds from the token crowdsale will go towards further development of the ZILLA platform and ongoing operational costs, as follows:

https://i.imgur.com/9A2m8He.png

How We Compare

https://i.imgur.com/T5NNPai.png

Disclaimer: We do not regard Lykke, Starbase, BitcoinSuisse and ICOAGE to be competitors; rather, we feel that our app is complementary to their services. We focus on a consumer-friendly ICO discovery and shopping app, simplified for the end user, in multiple languages.

https://i.imgur.com/s56R0ej.png

If you have any questions about our platform and the upcoming crowdsale, do reply here, and we’ll answer them as best as we can.

Looking forward to your support!

Watch our working app demo on Youtube

I will monitor first. if it is good, I will invest. Good luck
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godzla

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

Hello.

We feel that China will open up again about 1 month after their congressional event on October 18. We are lauching around that time so we project that downloads will be rather large from Chinese.

Airdrops are something we are considering, however we will do something a bit differently than what's previously been done.
More info later.

Hope that developers can consider let newbie also participate in airdrop activities, so that your community will be more popular, the token will be more attention and recognition, all this is a good direction
godzla

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

We require KYC on the directors of the company. If it's not a company, we require KYC on all team members.
We also must see samples of their project's code repository, or a sample of the software working.
Fill out our online registration form, agree to the terms.

We provide the multi-sig ETH account and we can recommend auditing companies that hold one of the passwords.

What will be the requirements for selling ICOs on Zilla?
raymankk

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

Is this project very powerful? I was running on the drop, but was told that the level was too low, but I soon grew up
godzla

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

Hey Cookie.

I suggest you join our presale. There's a nice bonus there.
If you've provided your email address you should receive information on that very soon.

Do you have any bonus programms? Roll Eyes
godzla

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

What do you mean? Please clarify.

Is this project very powerful? I was running on the drop, but was told that the level was too low, but I soon grew up

salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

What time is this project on the line trading platform? Is there a clear plan for trading?
godzla

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

Do you mean when will ZLA be listed on exchanges?

What time is this project on the line trading platform? Is there a clear plan for trading?

sarakeyyy

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:33:54 AM

Many high-quality projects have no chance to participate, because I am newbie, I like the project with high quality team background
godzla

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Thank you!
Please participate in our crowdsale.

Many high-quality projects have no chance to participate, because I am newbie, I like the project with high quality team background

Bolivarcoin2017

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Price too high and no exchange.
CryptoManiacHen

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

Hey everyone.  I just did a live stream with Zilla founder Abasa Phillips.  He goes over a lot of the questions asked in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqS_9zN2DAo
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:47:16 AM

Is the developer still? Look at your video, cool, video is a good way to public relations
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

this looks interesting. I need to study more of the details. Cheesy
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:15:22 AM

Moderators need a good article title to attract people to come in and watch, need to publish official content so that everyone is willing to participate in your activities and ask questions about your project, and then need to update the host and answer some questions in time, although some problems are Low , But your project can get the most of the followers, your community is lively, the crowd is to recognize your project, those successful projects do not have a do not do so
akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:18:46 AM

Is this a legitimate project? Where is the project team? Who is the current competitor for this project?
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:27:11 AM

I am a fan of zilla, this project is a genuine underestimated project, developers can not only develop, write code work, to find a separate marketing person in charge, to do the community operation, so you can let you The project becomes hot
Anastasiya

Activity: 126

DS Plus support | pluscoin.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

What are the main factors may effect or affect the tokens cost?

Bolivarcoin2017

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

Any information around listing?
godzla

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:29:14 PM

What do you mean? We still have developers.
Please join our Telegram channel
https://t.me/zillatoken

Is the developer still? Look at your video, cool, video is a good way to public relations

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: