Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A4+ Coming soon - Pre-order  (Read 8578 times)
kaze08

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:26:32 AM

ya agree with that... haha... but im just piss off camping at bitmain site... i miss 2 batch of L3+ this month never will i get to purchase it...it always add to cart and then out of stock before i do my payment... was actually looking at bw L-21 but moq 100!!! so im still ended going with inno i guess... i guess a5 should at least take me 6month to get my 9999 usd back provided dash value will go up to 600 by next year apr after i safe keep mining dash for 6 months and sell it off at 600 at least if not i guess roi is never as u mention... hahaha...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

Roi based on speculation and over 1 year for a miner is never in my opinion and I was referring in dash terms for ROI and that's the best method of ROI

And yes you are right Bitmain ordering system is pathetic and very frustrating they should change or some what modify their sales method
For BW  L21 you can look for a group buy here I think there are talk of a group buy
NOCTLJRNE

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:27:17 AM

ya agree with that... haha... but im just piss off camping at bitmain site... i miss 2 batch of L3+ this month never will i get to purchase it...it always add to cart and then out of stock before i do my payment... was actually looking at bw L-21 but moq 100!!! so im still ended going with inno i guess... i guess a5 should at least take me 6month to get my 9999 usd back provided dash value will go up to 600 by next year apr after i safe keep mining dash for 6 months and sell it off at 600 at least if not i guess roi is never as u mention... hahaha...
I'm not surprised you missed them. Retailers in my country (VietNam) preordered Bitmain's products at very large quantity, so they will be the first one who lay a hand on those miners.
NOCTLJRNE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

Anyone received an answer from Innosilicon yet, in my country you can already preorder A4+ via retailers, they already preorder several hundreds A4+ directly from Innosilicon. 
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Nope, I'm hoping for group buy with better price.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
NOCTLJRNE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

for your information, A4+ are preordered in my country for 65,000,000 VND - about $2900 (retail price) or 55,000,000 VND - about $2400 (if the actual hashrate is less than 520 Mhs).
Longsnowsm (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:58:30 AM

Inno just replied with some more info.  They will be updating the web site today with a more clear explanation of the A4+ and the order process.

They know the LTC/BTC exchange rate is wrong.  They are working on a better order processing page at this time to correct this, but until that is complete your best option for the best price is to wire transfer USD.  They are currently working on fixing this, but there is no estimated time or date that will be fixed.

The estimated ship dates for the A4+ will be Nov-Dec time frame.  Current A4 preorders will be given the option to upgrade to the A4+ if they are willing to pay the price difference. 

So watch the Inno page for more updates.  I will pass along additional details if anything else comes up.
NOCTLJRNE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

this may be out of topic, but what do you guys think about the announcement of ehsminer ?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

this may be out of topic, but what do you guys think about the announcement of ehsminer ?
Scam. Don't bother wasting your time on the ehsminer.

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

They've put info about A4+ on their website
http://www.innosilicon.com/html/news/19.html

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

Inno just replied with some more info.  They will be updating the web site today with a more clear explanation of the A4+ and the order process.

They know the LTC/BTC exchange rate is wrong.  They are working on a better order processing page at this time to correct this, but until that is complete your best option for the best price is to wire transfer USD.  They are currently working on fixing this, but there is no estimated time or date that will be fixed.

The estimated ship dates for the A4+ will be Nov-Dec time frame.  Current A4 preorders will be given the option to upgrade to the A4+ if they are willing to pay the price difference.  

So watch the Inno page for more updates.  I will pass along additional details if anything else comes up.

It doesn't take much to update the exchange rate, I believe the fact they are not updating it in a timely manner is by design to make the most profit as well as slow sales in the form of crypto while simultaneously encouraging USD wire transfer. This is not a new issue for their site to have the crypto conversions be off one way or the other.

Either way with the difficulty spike, lengthy pre-order time, and overall Scrypt profits tanking, this is a large gamble right now on the purchase of any Scrypt Miner.

I'd be willing to buy a few right now if the exchange rate was accurate but it's a huge gamble with Bitmain potentially having 2-3 batches released before this miner ships.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:25:44 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 11:41:33 PM by toptek

SO if i understand this right you will be charged the diffidence in the going price once it's ready to ship, so you get fuck kind of any way and end up paying out the ass for the A4 + ? ..

or they will upgrade you to the A4 + at the A4 price you signed up for to start with, i hope you guys get that which they should do. but don't count on it there greedily like the rest ..

For example, you preordered A4 280Mhs miner totally N dollars, as we upgraded to A4+ with 550Mhs, your total payment will be (550/280)*N dollars. Your deposit will count towards the total payment.

the A4 should have been the A4 + to start with .I saw that coming and kind of hinted about it in another post .. the A4 was suppose to sell as a A4 + or at  A4 + speeds, to me that was meant to happen so they could make more and they knew bitmain was coming out with a L3 and L3 + by a comment they made in a post when they sold all the A4 stock cheap.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:31:31 AM

SO if i understand this right you will be charged the diffidence in the going price once it's ready to ship, so you get fuck kind of any way and end up paying out the ass for the A4 + ? ..

or they will upgrade you to the A4 + at the A4 price you signed up for to start with, i hope you guys get that which they should do. but don't count on it there greedily like the rest ..

For example, you preordered A4 280Mhs miner totally N dollars, as we upgraded to A4+ with 550Mhs, your total payment will be (550/280)*N dollars. Your deposit will count towards the total payment.

the A4 should have been the A4 + to start with .I saw that coming and kind of hinted about it in another post .. the A4 was suppose to sell as a A4 + or at  A4 + speeds, to me that was meant to happen so they could make more and they knew bitmain was coming out with a L3 and L3 + by a comment they made in a post when they sold all the A4 stock cheap.

Yeah thats very true, they promised specs was actually higer than what the A4+ is now ( higer hash rate more wattage) , That being said its damn near impossible to get your hands on an L3+ preorder

so i might buy a few of these if they allowed a lower MQ , 3 miniumum is alot to ask for a company that always has issues meeting spec
jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

So looking at the website, it says preorder 3 units with a deposit of 3150 if I do a wire transfer. How much would I owe after deposit? Is the 3150 70%? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:21:41 AM

So looking at the website, it says preorder 3 units with a deposit of 3150 if I do a wire transfer. How much would I owe after deposit? Is the 3150 70%? Sorry if this has already been addressed.
Yes.

The total 100% price for one A4 is 1500 USD.

The price for the A4+ will be the same per one Mh/s.
So if the A4+ ends up being a 550 Mh/s miner for example, the price for it will be (550/280) * 1500 USD --> 2946 USD

Or probably 2950 USD to make it an even number.

rem84
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:25:55 AM

I want to participate to the group buy.
dwink

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

Inno just replied with some more info.  They will be updating the web site today with a more clear explanation of the A4+ and the order process.

They know the LTC/BTC exchange rate is wrong.  They are working on a better order processing page at this time to correct this, but until that is complete your best option for the best price is to wire transfer USD.  They are currently working on fixing this, but there is no estimated time or date that will be fixed.

The estimated ship dates for the A4+ will be Nov-Dec time frame.  Current A4 preorders will be given the option to upgrade to the A4+ if they are willing to pay the price difference. 

So watch the Inno page for more updates.  I will pass along additional details if anything else comes up.

Hi, I've never participated in a group buy before. So how does the whole thing work? Obviously escrows will not factor in because the vendors need to be paid upfront. Or is there some other method that's regularly done? Also do the vendors ship the order seperately to seperate addresses? Or does it all come to you and then you reship it to the buyers? Are you charging any fee for the service and time you are putting into coordinating all this? If so, how much?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:50:59 AM

Yes.

The total 100% price for one A4 is 1500 USD.

The price for the A4+ will be the same per one Mh/s.
So if the A4+ ends up being a 550 Mh/s miner for example, the price for it will be (550/280) * 1500 USD --> 2946 USD

Or probably 2950 USD to make it an even number.

It is kinda tough to get fired up for a 3K unit that arrives end of November? Getting tough to justify equipment at this time...(even if they just let me get 1,3 or 5)

Just saying, not a slam,

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
abjgd1008

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

I would like a group buy if that is still available. thanks.
jb7032

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

Also interested in a group buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: