Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 148985 times)
Deepbluesky

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:02:05 PM

What price do you expect if COLX will be added to cmc and to next exchange? Is very probably 30-50s?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:26:34 PM

WISEN UP GUYSSS! . THERE IS NO BURN/DESTROY ADDRESS FOR OUR OLD CV2 COINS . MEANWHILE ALL OTHER COINS SWAPS HAVE CLEARLY LABELLED THEIRS . HOW CAN WE EVEN KNOW IF OUR OLD CV2 COINS ARE NOT BEING RESOLD TO THE PUBLIC!!!!???  Huh Huh. I GUESS NO ONE CAN ANSWER THIS . WE ARE NOT DUMB OUT HERE!. LOL

Novaexchange is responsible for burning the coins, there can't be a real burn address for colx as of yet; also if they cycled in the coins there would be a quick run of 12b which would be impossible.

Also nova will be disposing of the cv2 I'm assuming if they had that type of goal in mind they would have done it to the various other coins they've swapped.

And yes that mindless fud is very dumb.

passwordcoin

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:41:28 PM

COLX COIN 交换的第一天。
为什么有人高价买?然后低价卖掉?
因为他们不懂 masternode coin,低价是建立 masternode 的唯一机会。
虽然现在COLX价格在10 Satoshi 以下,但是那是虚假的价格,没有数量,一个masternode 需要1000万枚colx,如果你想在市场中收集1000万枚colx,你可能要买光20satoshi以下的所有colx.

你还在担心价格太便宜了吗?
不用怕,一个星期以后,价格就会在10satoshi---20satoshi.

一个月以后,就可能在30-40satoshi。

你需要做的就是,耐心等待。

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKzO_1sVwAEbCFV.jpg

The first day of COLX COIN exchange.
Why does someone buy it at a high price? Then sell them at a low price?
Because they don't understand masternode coin, low prices are the only chance to build masternode.
Although the price of COLX below 10 Satoshi, but that is a false price, no number, a need for 10 million masternode colx, if you want to collect 10 million pieces of colx in the market, you may want to buy all the colx. light below 20satoshi
Are you still worried that the price is too cheap?
Don't be afraid. In a week, the price will be 10satoshi---20satoshi.
One month later, it might be in 30-40satoshi.
All you have to do is to be patient.
DigiWarfare

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:47:55 PM

I put a withdraw order in at nova over 2 hours ago. I cannot see it on the blockchain. Why is this coin having so many issues if its supposed to be rock solid and be the coin to have? It really seems like a bad dream for alot of people including me. I can honestly say i feel like the dev has not been truthful or forth coming with the information that everyone has asked about. Also the dev has still not replied to alot of questions that are related to thier handling of all of this. I'm curious to see what other coins this developer or group of developers have done.. I feel that its either their first, or they have been part of other coins that have failed. I seriously want to know more about the dev. Like what are his qualifications to do this? Is he over his head? If all of that its really dishonest to float something else. Call this fud or whatever. But i see it as all serious questions over my investment.

I see now why there was no ipo or ico.. They wouldn't have backed without a better plan. Let all be warned.. If you are thinking about putting out a coin, make sure everything is going to work before. Do not do what this dev has done. I have talked to a few people who had alot of btc saved for this, but saw the rollout and put that btc in other coins instead. This of how much colx has lost by this rollout alone... It makes me sick to watch this forum any longer. Now i remmeber why i never signed up for an account here before. Too many bad coin devs under 1 forum. It really drags down bitcointalk.. I feel like it should be named something else. Cause all i see is bad coin devs right after another on this place. Bitcoin talk mods should spend more time cleaning up the bad coin devs than the userbase. Hold some kind of accountability and not be a place to promote an idea and get people to invest and then not full fil what was stated or just leave investors hanging.

And i know alot of you are going "this prob is with nova not the dev". Wrong.. 1 the dev chose nova to handle the swap rather than do it themselves. 2 Im sure nova is going to say its block chain related. So point the finger back to the dev. 3. The dev will not answer the questions that have been put forth. And again. What does that really mean? It goes back to us as the investors of this coin.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:55:33 PM

cool, sell your coins, would love to buy some cheaper.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:57:41 PM

Done, swapped all my CV2 for COLX. Very simple, had no issues. Damn, people are selling a shitload of COLX so damn expensive.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:02:24 PM

This coin should be added to coinmarketcap, just don't know what the procedure would be, maybe the devs need to contact them.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:07:08 PM

just let ppl dump.
They will regret it after a few weeks imo.

CrunchyCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:08:10 PM

p.s. i'm only one here who thought that masternode will need much less than .... such extremely high amount of coins  ?

10M colx is about 0.5 btc and that is actually very cheap for a masternode.

As a comparison, a PIVX masternode is about 7.5 BTC and its ROI only about 5% (see https://masternodes.pro/).
Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:21:09 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 11:31:24 PM by Notyoursbuisness

p.s. i'm only one here who thought that masternode will need much less than .... such extremely high amount of coins  ?

As a comparison, a PIVX masternode is about 7.5 BTC and its ROI only about 5% (see https://masternodes.pro/).

0.5 btc is NOT cheap. thats fact.
year ago pivx masternode was only under 40$.... when coin was 0.003739 USD per coin (10000 for masternode)... check marketcap.

Also does this coin has POS only for masternodes? I obviously don't have enough for node...is is possible to get stake rewards without it ? wallet shows staking is not active for me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bedjoea

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:43:01 PM

already add this coin to
POOL68  
fee 0.68 %

Don't forget to put in your password : c=COLX
lets join with us
DigiWarfare

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

What!!!! We cannot stake unles we pay 10m to get a master node? This cannot be correct. Where was this in any of the documentation?
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

I put a withdraw order in at nova over 2 hours ago. I cannot see it on the blockchain. Why is this coin having so many issues if its supposed to be rock solid and be the coin to have? It really seems like a bad dream for alot of people including me. I can honestly say i feel like the dev has not been truthful or forth coming with the information that everyone has asked about. Also the dev has still not replied to alot of questions that are related to thier handling of all of this. I'm curious to see what other coins this developer or group of developers have done.. I feel that its either their first, or they have been part of other coins that have failed. I seriously want to know more about the dev. Like what are his qualifications to do this? Is he over his head? If all of that its really dishonest to float something else. Call this fud or whatever. But i see it as all serious questions over my investment.

I see now why there was no ipo or ico.. They wouldn't have backed without a better plan. Let all be warned.. If you are thinking about putting out a coin, make sure everything is going to work before. Do not do what this dev has done. I have talked to a few people who had alot of btc saved for this, but saw the rollout and put that btc in other coins instead. This of how much colx has lost by this rollout alone... It makes me sick to watch this forum any longer. Now i remmeber why i never signed up for an account here before. Too many bad coin devs under 1 forum. It really drags down bitcointalk.. I feel like it should be named something else. Cause all i see is bad coin devs right after another on this place. Bitcoin talk mods should spend more time cleaning up the bad coin devs than the userbase. Hold some kind of accountability and not be a place to promote an idea and get people to invest and then not full fil what was stated or just leave investors hanging.

And i know alot of you are going "this prob is with nova not the dev". Wrong.. 1 the dev chose nova to handle the swap rather than do it themselves. 2 Im sure nova is going to say its block chain related. So point the finger back to the dev. 3. The dev will not answer the questions that have been put forth. And again. What does that really mean? It goes back to us as the investors of this coin.

There was no questions, the devs for this coin though are the same as the devs for CV2 with the addition of presstab.  Presstab being a developer of PIVX.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

What!!!! We cannot stake unles we pay 10m to get a master node? This cannot be correct. Where was this in any of the documentation?

Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid transitioning into Proof of Stake only
Block 1    12 Billions COLX pre-mined for the Swap-over*
*: 40,000,000 COLX of the Premine will be used for running initial Masternodes for the COLX Network and will be burned
Blocks 2 - 10,080 (approx 14 days): 60% POS and 40% POW (60% master node | 40% to miner)
Block Time: 120 seconds with re-targeting after every block
10 COLX Coin Fee on transactions is also part of the Block reward on top of the 2500 Coins per Block
Minted Confirmations:   90
Transactions Confirmations:    6
Masternodes 10,000,000 COLX per Masternode  
(Multiple masternodes per wallet, requires a VPS)
New Ticker: COLX

You can stake it, says its page 1 - its 7 Days maturity time so it requires holding.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:58:31 PM

year ago pivx masternode was only under 40$.... when coin was 0.003739 USD per coin (10000 for masternode)... check marketcap.

Also does this coin has POS only for masternodes? I obviously don't have enough for node...is is possible to get stake rewards without it ? wallet shows staking is not active for me.

and 4 weeks ago that's about how much it would have cost for a colx node.  Cheesy

DigiWarfare

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:59:29 PM

No questions? People have massive questions. There are 29 pages of post here with different issue and people wanting to hear exactly whats going on. Get out of here with the no questions lines.. lol.. Or look with your good eye next time.. haa haa
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

0.5 btc is cheap for a masternode. Should be 20.000.000 COLX actually. Otherwise to many will be made. I have 1 coming up, my friend has 10. Will be a few 100 online very soon worldwide. Trust me.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

No questions? People have massive questions. There are 29 pages of post here with different issue and people wanting to hear exactly whats going on. Get out of here with the no questions lines.. lol.. Or look with your good eye next time.. haa haa
not going to read every post of people mindlessly asking the same questions over and over again. 

As I said in reply to your last posts all of your answers were in the first post.

./crazy.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

0.5 btc is cheap for a masternode. Should be 20.000.000 COLX actually. Otherwise to many will be made. I have 1 coming up, my friend has 10. Will be a few 100 online very soon worldwide. Trust me.

It's 10 million because its highly anticipated a huge portion of the supply will be burned by nova as there was only 7.2b active coins including the CV2 dev fund = 3.6b COLX.  That being said theres still a chance someone will see this thread and be like OH WAIT I HAVE THAT WALLET DATA!  

However through the block explorer that was the rough estimate where coins had been moved or had staked in the last 6 months --- Some of which are now gone forever i.e. cryptopia, soon to be yobit.

Side note given that 3b coins have swapped currently -- And given that there is 180m COLX on the order books, as well as 600m CV2 left on the order books -- The swap may be significantly smaller.

ALSO --- seems to be a question arising in telegram a bit:
A manual withdraw from any exchange (yes it can happen on all exchanges) can take up to 24-48 hours.  It either means you were randomly selected to make sure nothing shady's going on, they ran out of coins in the hot wallet or that its so large they need to do it by hand to ensure nothing bad happens.  This is normal and guessing they didn't expect to have 1.2b of the supply leaving instantly.

CrunchyCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:25:27 AM

You can't compare prices of one year ago with those of today. I guess you didn't buy a PIVX masternode a year ago, and no one forces you to buy a COLX masternode today. Also if you want to, you can still buy cheap masternodes, like Arcticcoin for $59.12.

I do agree with you that COLX masternodes should be cheaper, but for a different reason: at the current price, the max amount of masternodes is limited to about 1000 at which point 83% of all coins would be locked in masternodes. It would be better for decentralization if there could be more masternodes.

In the end, it's not the masternode price that counts, but the Return On Investment (ROI) you'll get. At 600 masternodes (=50% of all coins locked) the ROI would be 6.2% and for 1000 masternodes it would be only 3.7%/year. That could be improved IMO, but reducing masternode price would not help.

- The masternode price has no impact on ROI because for e.g. 1/2 the price, you would get 1/2 rewards = same ROI.
- The block rewards and block time DO have a big impact on the ROI though. By doubling the rewards, or by reducing the block time from 120 to 60 seconds, ROI would double. So would coin inflation of course, but that's quite low for colx: only 1.2M a year on 12000M coins.

On the positive side: this coin has a 5% development budget which at current price (7 sat) is about 10000$/year. It think if COLX can implement a way to submit proposals and have masternodes vote on them, that would be good for the future of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: