Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16064 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

The team are very dedicated to this Project. They doing some promotion here in bitcointalk like for example bitcointalk signature campaign which you can found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2271154.0;topicseen and the facebook campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270698.msg23093023#msg23093023 !

Hey I am also part of this campaign. It really best mates to work with. So convenient to chat with all the people in the campaign in telegram. Other than this there is white paper release and blog which is expected in any ICO which gonna introduced. They are doing great job to power the decentralized gaming platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

The project is really interesting and i think that the of decentralized gaming has alot of potential and can really grow in future. The team also appears to be strong and promising.
The only concern i have is of one second blocks. I think it would be very difficult to keep up with the Blockchain.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

Will the project be a Twitch style? In case the streamers will be rewarded with access and also by subscribers?

Most of the users will be rewarded for using Xenio, the way you will be rewarded depend on what you are going to do, stay tuned for more informations.

is the time shown in the website the actual time left before the start of the ICO? I'm kinda confused because there is no label for the time shown and I don't wanna be late

Yes it is the pre-sale timer, it will start by the 27th october.

I'm a hardcore gamer and vlogger, glad to see a new decentralized gaming platform , will participate soon. Looks promising and solid. Good luck to the team.

Thanks for your support !

The team are very dedicated to this Project. They doing some promotion here in bitcointalk like for example bitcointalk signature campaign which you can found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2271154.0;topicseen and the facebook campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270698.msg23093023#msg23093023 !

Thanks you !

The idea is nice, but I'm wondering how you are going to compete with the giant called Steam. Of course there are advantages in your project, but it will take a lot of time to attract Steam users to your project. Anyways, everything is possible. Wish you luck, guys

It won't happen overnight, that much we know - but it really all comes down to the price of the platform. Steam reportedly takes between 30-40% of revenues from all game sales just for distribution, so game developers end up making a lot less money for their effort than they could if they distributed their games themselves. Other centralized blockchain projects take 10%, which is better, but still not ideal. Our aim is to create an open platform where game devs can sell their games for little to no cost, with no commissions, and on a platform where they control the game licensing in a way that fits their own business model, not Steam's business model.

We believe that our open platform will attract game devs for this reason, and since the addition of more games will attract gamers, which in turn makes the platform more valuable to developers again, we end up with a positive feedback loop that eventually reaches a critical mass where the amount we have to spend on marketing to gaming developers approaches zero. If the games are there, the gamers will follow, so it's just a matter of doing as much as we can to make the platform easy to use and easy to integrate into the games that the game developers want to make.

Well said. There will be a possibilty that you will beat it or will be as popular as them by improving your project and make it easy to use it without spending a lot of money. And also by adding more feautures that are not available with the other competiors. Goodluck to your project. Wish you success in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback, actually, the usability is one of the focus points of the client development, users have to be able to use it as simply as possible while giving the possibility to technical users to play with the environment. Improvements on the daemon side are also planned, as improving the methods available.

Thanks for your support guys !
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:58:45 PM

Not a gamer myself, but I believe in this market. Wish you good luck!

i agree with you try to play this game mate i hope you enjoy it, playing the games are best way out the stress

iam exciting for this project to enjoy playing game how its works.

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:07 AM

New article - Why we created Proof-of-Networking: an introduction to the Xenio consensus algorithm

https://medium.com/@xenioblockchain/why-we-created-proof-of-networking-2594d48eba3b

Thank you for sharing that article. It summarised the project perfectly. That was a very insighful read indeed.
Xeniophile

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

The idea is nice, but I'm wondering how you are going to compete with the giant called Steam. Of course there are advantages in your project, but it will take a lot of time to attract Steam users to your project. Anyways, everything is possible. Wish you luck, guys

It won't happen overnight, that much we know - but it really all comes down to the price of the platform. Steam reportedly takes between 30-40% of revenues from all game sales just for distribution, so game developers end up making a lot less money for their effort than they could if they distributed their games themselves. Other centralized blockchain projects take 10%, which is better, but still not ideal. Our aim is to create an open platform where game devs can sell their games for little to no cost, with no commissions, and on a platform where they control the game licensing in a way that fits their own business model, not Steam's business model.

We believe that our open platform will attract game devs for this reason, and since the addition of more games will attract gamers, which in turn makes the platform more valuable to developers again, we end up with a positive feedback loop that eventually reaches a critical mass where the amount we have to spend on marketing to gaming developers approaches zero. If the games are there, the gamers will follow, so it's just a matter of doing as much as we can to make the platform easy to use and easy to integrate into the games that the game developers want to make.

Well said. There will be a possibilty that you will beat it or will be as popular as them by improving your project and make it easy to use it without spending a lot of money. And also by adding more feautures that are not available with the other competiors. Goodluck to your project. Wish you success in the near future.
That's the idea, certainly Smiley We hope you stick around, this is a community-driven project and we could always use input on the features people want
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

i agree with you try to play this game mate i hope you enjoy it, playing the games are best way out the stress

I think this project will also attracts many people to play game. I like game and any other things that related in it,  that's why l interested with this project.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

Me too, I just hope the project will add more rewards after completing some tasks. Gamers or not - they will encourage to join and use it because of the rewards or bonus that will be given. I really wish it will happen in the future. Lets just wait, support, and see what will gonna be happen Wink

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

Is something wrong with the bounty thread? I posted there a couple of days ago and got no answer ever since Sad

rodskee

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:16:21 PM

Me too, I just hope the project will add more rewards after completing some tasks. Gamers or not - they will encourage to join and use it because of the rewards or bonus that will be given. I really wish it will happen in the future. Lets just wait, support, and see what will gonna be happen Wink

watch out and wait this excitement  games project for the launching,

CryptosapienZA

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:17:50 AM

Is something wrong with the bounty thread? I posted there a couple of days ago and got no answer ever since Sad

Don't be discouraged, they are usually very responsive. Maybe its because of the weekend. What was your question? Maybe us participants might be able to answer it.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

Which bounty thread are you referring to?
If its a campaign, I think most of them including facebook, twitter and signature are full for now.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

New article - Why we created Proof-of-Networking: an introduction to the Xenio consensus algorithm

https://medium.com/@xenioblockchain/why-we-created-proof-of-networking-2594d48eba3b

Thank you for sharing that article. It summarised the project perfectly. That was a very insighful read indeed.

I think this project will also attracts many people to play game. I like game and any other things that related in it,  that's why l interested with this project.

watch out and wait this excitement  games project for the launching,

Thank you for your awesome support guys !

Don't be discouraged, they are usually very responsive. Maybe its because of the weekend. What was your question? Maybe us participants might be able to answer it.

Don't worry, i haven't forgot you, will come back ASAP still some stuff to setup.
CryptosapienZA

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:30:46 AM

The great thing about this project is that it is the first open source client using a fully distributed network that allows 3rd party community websites and game server operators to provide their own value added services based on both historical and real time data...
rodskee

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

i agree with you maybe busy for the personal matters relax and calm wait the responds came from the dev's.

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:40:12 PM

If you like gaming, you will love Xenio

Open source blockchain technology is what makes Xenio unique, capable of upending the entire gaming industry.

October 23th, 2017, Vancouver, Canada – What will the future of gaming look like? It will run on Xenio.

Xenio is a decentralized open-source gaming network with its own distribution platform and game-optimized blockchain. Xenio’s built-in asset token creation and smart contract functions power the integrated global asset exchange system where in-game assets can be securely exchanged for other tokens or XNO coins.

The backbone of Xenio is a game-optimized, dedicated blockchain that runs its own innovative reward system called “Proof-of-Networking.” The Xenio Client connects gamers directly to game servers distributed all over the world based on their own criteria, such as low latency or preferred game rules. With the Xenio platform, server operators continually compete to provide YOU with the best connection possible.

https://coinidol.com/you-like-gaming-you-love-xenio/

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:51:47 AM

If you like gaming, you will love Xenio

Open source blockchain technology is what makes Xenio unique, capable of upending the entire gaming industry.

October 23th, 2017, Vancouver, Canada – What will the future of gaming look like? It will run on Xenio.

Xenio is a decentralized open-source gaming network with its own distribution platform and game-optimized blockchain. Xenio’s built-in asset token creation and smart contract functions power the integrated global asset exchange system where in-game assets can be securely exchanged for other tokens or XNO coins.

The backbone of Xenio is a game-optimized, dedicated blockchain that runs its own innovative reward system called “Proof-of-Networking.” The Xenio Client connects gamers directly to game servers distributed all over the world based on their own criteria, such as low latency or preferred game rules. With the Xenio platform, server operators continually compete to provide YOU with the best connection possible.

https://coinidol.com/you-like-gaming-you-love-xenio/

That's a really nice piece, very informative and engaging. Good to see Xenio being promoted on various platforms, waiting for the presale launch on 27th Oct.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

Hello, I do not understand very well Well ANN, this project was created in the form of ICO, if yes, already finished? if yes how much is the total investment, I am a fan of games. thank you.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:31:42 PM

Wow good project. Very interesting project ahead, i just look this project, maybe still new in this announcement, i will look in marketplace if there is this project, i will join signature campaign
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

aeternus - good catch, thank you. Sometimes it's the "forest for the trees" problem Smiley Replacement should be up shortly
Cool, I checked the whitepaper and it was in fact corrected, what a fast response. Now after reading the whitepaper I love the idea behind this project, I hate steam and their centralization of gaming so anything that becomes a rival to them and can even surpass it has my support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: