Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Is any verification procedure on the way for address aliases?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

Is any verification procedure on the way for address aliases?

passport, driver's license, baptismal certificate, social security number, tax receipt  Grin

[Edit] I am kidding.  Grin
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

Thanks, I have already thought about it. But I think, it is not worth all the work just to get a one time list of all my transactions. Also I do not have a VPS and the technical skills to set up a node. On my search I came across the Waves Github wiki with API description. I can retrieve an open node with GET /transactions/address/{address}/limit/{limit} to get the data. Is there a list of open nodes I can use? Would be very helpful.

Does anyone know a way to simply get the complete transaction history of an account?

In the Chrome Waves client you can only see the last 50 transactions, as well as on wavesexplorer.com. With WavesGo.com I only see the transactions of the last 150 days back.
I'm not sure if It's going to work or not, Try running your own Waves node. You should be able to run your own explorer as well, You could get all transactions list there.
antigin

Activity: 275
Merit: 218

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

It's not a service, it's a functionality on the Waves blockchain so it's there to stay as long as you hold your address Smiley
You can create multiple aliases for one address or create multiple addresses and give each address an other alias.
And yes, any name that hasn't been taken.
It's complete token madness!!!
I have a few already. Nice feature. Wink So is it possible to transfer/set my alias from one wallet address to another? Maybe then the feature in future? Or can I remove it some way from one address and immediately set it to another? Or will they stuck with the wallet forever? So is it possible now/maybe in future or no way? I scrolled the registered aliases list you provided and noticed that a lot of people spam hard with the popular names. It's absolutely useless if these aliases will remain sticked forever to original addresses. Doesn't it? Under "useless" I mean aliases spamming.
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

It's not a service, it's a functionality on the Waves blockchain so it's there to stay as long as you hold your address Smiley
You can create multiple aliases for one address or create multiple addresses and give each address an other alias.
I have a few already. Nice feature. Wink So is it possible to transfer/set my alias from one wallet address to another? Maybe then the feature in future? Or can I remove it some way from one address and immediately set it to another? Or will they stuck with the wallet forever? So is it possible now/maybe in future or no way? I scrolled the registered aliases list you provided and noticed that a lot of people spam hard with the popular names. It's absolutely useless if these aliases will remain sticked forever to original addresses. Doesn't it?

Selling an address is not really an option, the buyer could never be sure if you still hold the seed.
Maybe it's a good thing they can't be transfered, that way it makes no sense to create thousands and try to sell them.

But maybe, in the future there will be an option to transfer an alias or even sell it on DEX.
Who'll know...

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

ng and new dex comıng. very soon all person who dont buy waves wıll be very sad. moon wıll be so close waves wıll fly out of glaxy ın 2018.
BitcoinArsenal

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

Okay, I found a list of nodes now on http://dev.pywaves.org/nodes/

But it seems the API of open nodes does only allow to request real-time market data. I can get data such as symbols, markets and trades but no address info, balance or transactions as described in the Github wiki https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-REST-API#transactions

Any help on this?

Thanks, I have already thought about it. But I think, it is not worth all the work just to get a one time list of all my transactions. Also I do not have a VPS and the technical skills to set up a node. On my search I came across the Waves Github wiki with API description. I can retrieve an open node with GET /transactions/address/{address}/limit/{limit} to get the data. Is there a list of open nodes I can use? Would be very helpful.

Does anyone know a way to simply get the complete transaction history of an account?

In the Chrome Waves client you can only see the last 50 transactions, as well as on wavesexplorer.com. With WavesGo.com I only see the transactions of the last 150 days back.
I'm not sure if It's going to work or not, Try running your own Waves node. You should be able to run your own explorer as well, You could get all transactions list there.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:36:18 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:22:48 AM by MaGNeT

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/913795360950190080

Waves founder & CEO Sasha Ivanov on CNN

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/09/29/russia-cryptocurrency-craze-sebastian-pkg.cnn

WavesOTC - for trading large amounts of Waves

Sometimes it may not be possible to buy or sell as much WAVES as you want at market price on a regular exchange.
For large buys and sells, an Over The Counter (OTC) trade may be preferable.
This is a deal negotiated with another participant to buy and sell off-exchange, at an agreed price and amount.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/913391141130776576

Martin (mx) on Road to Waves 1.0

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WavesEvangelist/status/904780275552579585

Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:14:10 AM

Source: https://wavescommunity.com/viso-project-launches-token-presale-on-waves

The Token Pre-sale of the VISO payment system was launched on September 25. To date, this is the most convenient and easy way of making cryptocurrency payments for goods and services.
The VISO company has developed an entire ecosystem that will interest both buyers and sellers.

On its way to becoming an everyday payment method, cryptocurrency has encountered a problem: the fundamental inability of points of sale to host instantaneous cryptocurrency transactions.
Cryptocurrency transactions using the proof-of-work consensus algorithm normally take between 5 and 360 minutes to complete, which explains why cryptocurrency accounts for only a tiny fraction of everyday payments.

With that in mind, the creators of VISO had made it their goal not only to ensure the ease of use but also to guarantee the high speed of transactions.
Without first handling this problem, the implementation of a large-scale project involving instant payments at point-of-sale terminals would have been all but impossible.

As a result, the VISO company had opted to use the fast technological blockchain platform Waves—which runs on a (modification proof-of-stake) consensus algorithm known as LPoS—to maximize transaction speed.

Waves is a unique platform allowing for using the transaction cryptocurrency VITO (also known as VISO Tokens—the project’s own cryptocurrency) to reward blockchain nodes.
This enables VISO to take every advantage of own blockchain network without creating one.

The Waves community has been providing good feedback on the VISO project and has recognized its invaluable role in making cryptocurrency part of users’ everyday life in a domain as important as retail.
“VISO is a serious project. We’re glad that the Waves platform will unlock its full functionality for this project,” Sasha Ivanov, a Waves creator, said.

Upon running a set of payment tests in the blockchain network, Waves has established that transaction times average about 35 seconds. This is fast enough for small retail but unacceptable for supermarkets and high-throughput points of sale.
Fortunately, the new Waves-NG consensus algorithm allows for clearing the 30-second speed barrier, which today is the best result as far as blockchain transaction speeds go.

mikelv

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

I think dev.pywaves.org allows API requests.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:11:17 PM

Since block 674955 smaller nodes and pools will relatively receive more MRT!
You may want to lease to smaller node to receive a better payout!

Extra MRT program

Goals:

- Stimulate further waves network decentralization and appearence of new miners by paying extra miner reward tokens to small miners

- Compensate a divergence in (generating balance)/(mined blocks) ratio which appears when a generator has amount of balance significantly greater than 20% of total

Extra MRT rule: In in addition to currently payed 10 MRT per block all generators will receive extra 10 MRT for every generated block, but not more than 700 extra MRT per day

Examples:

Miner A generates 50 blocks per day (~3.5% of total blocks). Miner receives  500 MRT primary + 500 MRT extra, in total 1000 MRT

Miner B generates 200 blocks per day (~14% of total blocks). Miner receives 2000 MRT primary + 700 MRT extra, in total 2700 MRT

Program duration: The program will run till the end of year 2017 and then can be prolonged
BitcoinArsenal

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:57:15 PM

I tried it but it did not work or I did something wrong. Can you give an example how to request data from dev.pywaves.org?
I would give the person 1 Wave who can provide me all transactions of a particular account (around 300 txs alltogether) in form of a API request.

Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:43:33 PM

I tried it but it did not work or I did something wrong. Can you give an example how to request data from dev.pywaves.org?
I would give the person 1 Wave who can provide me all transactions of a particular account (around 300 txs alltogether) in form of a API request.

There's the Swagger UI for example:
http://dev.pywaves.org:6869

And a direct call example:
http://dev.pywaves.org:6869/addresses/balance/putwavesaddresshere

Keep your Waves Wink
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

Hello community,
Can someone guide me how to accept waves payment for my service? i am facing some difficulties during the integration.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:08:23 AM

Over 10,000 Waves aliases created!

In the WavesLite client there's an option to create one or more aliases for your Waves address.

Since the implementation of the "alias" functionality, over 10,000 aliases have been created!

Here's a list of created aliases up to now: http://dev.pywaves.org/aliases

Claim your alias before it's taken!

You can register your personal alias for the low fee of only 0.001 Waves!

The list of Waves LPoS pools has been updated, check the second post of this topic for a full list or click here.

what is / are the purposes of this alias??

By creating an alias, others can send coins to "kaltun" instead of "3P2HNUd5VUPLMQkJmctTPEeeHumiPN2GkTb".

hmmm interresting, i can come up with any name ( that isnt taken ), and i can use this alias service for how long ??

When has this functionality been implemented? I have never heard about it. Does it resemble the ENS domains for Ethereum?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mikelv

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

This request lists the last 400 transactions: http://dev.pywaves.org:6869/transactions/address/<your address>/limit/400
mikelv

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:53:46 AM

Hello community,
Can someone guide me how to accept waves payment for my service? i am facing some difficulties during the integration.

I'd suggest, that you sign up at the WAVES slack and ask there: https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

Hello community,

I'd suggest, that you sign up at the WAVES slack and ask there: https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/.

Yep, the Waves community on Slack can help him for sure Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

btw who knows when will the airdrop of wct stops ??

mikelv

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

btw who knows when will the airdrop of wct stops ??

As far as I know the last airdrop happend already mid of October.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: