Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

For me, another way to improve your trading is by frequently doing it. You can have experience in trading instances which you can get a lesson. Also you can read more resources online in charting and some technical analysis like in trading view and also watching on youtube. Also there is no better than making your own research,nd accumulate more knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devrawal93

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

The best way to improve your trading career is JOURNAL. Whether you are trading for part time income or full time income, you need to maintain a good journal. Journal is nothing but records of our every single trade in detailed manner. It is useful in maintaining our daily trade activites which helps us in finding our daily and monthly performance so that we can increase our performance and slowly we can find out our mistakes and see that it never happens again.Trading is game or challenge which needs to be maintained daily and updated daily on time. It is a battle of our emotions,mindset,Discipline and ideas. you need to sharpen & update your skills regularly, because markets are dynamic and they do change timely.  Cheesy But dont worry they dont change often it takes ten to twenty years for market to change its behaviour and that too in small proportions.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

For me, another way to improve your trading is by frequently doing it. You can have experience in trading instances which you can get a lesson. Also you can read more resources online in charting and some technical analysis like in trading view and also watching on youtube. Also there is no better than making your own research,nd accumulate more knowledge.
Yes I agree to you that trading needs a lot of time in order to learn it because trading is hard to understand for the beginner but when you have enough knowledge and experiences in trading you can also make your own strategies in trading that leads you to earn a good profit.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

Yes I agree to you that trading needs a lot of time in order to learn it because trading is hard to understand for the beginner but when you have enough knowledge and experiences in trading you can also make your own strategies in trading that leads you to earn a good profit.
experience is a very important part of trading. because with experience then we can make better decisions. it all begins when we have a lot of experience, because when there is no experience then we will be difficult to make decisions appropriately. this decision is very important because it can affect what we will get.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
try to monitor any kinds of altcoins in any exchange site like 1 month,me i monitor xem and its good for investing
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

Mate, as you are newbie in this industry first thing you must do is to understand everything the things that moves with it, so in bitcoin trading to make it easy try to read some articles here also try to watch some youtube, it can helps a lot mate.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Emotion is probably your worst enemy during trading. Don't let the demons FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) sink their teeth into you. They can transform your portfolio into a bloody red mess very quickly. Set out your strategies and try to stick to it no matter what. Gotta say it worked for me a little bit.
In trains there is a lot of thing people should consider for them to learn trading in accordance to earn and making profit. There is a lot of ways to earn on Bitcoin and we are all aware of the capability of Bitcoin to develop and to acquire growth it is just depends on us on how we are going to used Bitcoin for us to earn.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

Losing him alt tends to panic, the declining price makes you panic selling right? or you buy a coin that will die, while you dont know anything about the coin. alt is an alternative, different from BTC, you should know about the coin you are trading. Always read the news in ANN section at this forum, see where the altcoin price stability. dont carelessly to buy and sell in trade are required to be patient. Hope my word helps you. Wink

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:14:07 PM

experience is a very important part of trading. because with experience then we can make better decisions. it all begins when we have a lot of experience, because when there is no experience then we will be difficult to make decisions appropriately. this decision is very important because it can affect what we will get.
- Yes, experience will help us avoid the mistakes we have made in the past. Next we need to focus on analytical techniques and emotional control, these are very important factors affecting the success in trading, want a good analysis, we need accurate information sources, news is in many places, but we need to choose carefully because there is a lot of information is a trap. Emotion is also important, we need to learn how to control emotions, the mistake of most traders is to start from being unable to control emotions

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

Dont lose hope bud since this is just really a normal thing for a newbie on trading on which loses cant really be avoided since we do lack of knowledge.When i was still a newbie i did make self learning with all the stuffs online which are really helpful and sometimes you can ask the community if you do have some questions but most likely all things you do need is already on internet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

Experience will helps you remember FUD on market, when is trap or real signal and you can earn profit everyday. But, you need improve your knowledge everyday, maybe forever until stop trade on market, because the scenario on market will changes everyday for helps whales make money Tongue

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:17:19 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:18:04 AM by wahb

Yes I agree to you that trading needs a lot of time in order to learn it because trading is hard to understand for the beginner but when you have enough knowledge and experiences in trading you can also make your own strategies in trading that leads you to earn a good profit. but before investing money in bicoin you need to have good experience.
i think that if you want to make good profit from bitcoin then you need to have good experience and experience can only be get through spending your time in a particular field and only then you can get a good experience, in fact experience is too much important for becoming successful in every field of life, without experience i do not think that one can be completed.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

Experience will helps you remember FUD on market, when is trap or real signal and you can earn profit everyday. But, you need improve your knowledge everyday, maybe forever until stop trade on market, because the scenario on market will changes everyday for helps whales make money Tongue
No doubt, the prices keep on fluctuating unexpectedly and the market value is showing an abrupt behavior in the prices since the last month. At the end, it is only the rich ones who become richer or get benefits from all sorts of situations.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

No doubt, the prices keep on fluctuating unexpectedly and the market value is showing an abrupt behavior in the prices since the last month. At the end, it is only the rich ones who become richer or get benefits from all sorts of situations.
In attaining as to how to response to such situations requires experience, knowledge and the ability to analyze. Improving one's skills in trading would need connections from people and ways on how to utilize those. One could also improve trading skills through advises and learning from mistakes, yours and from others. You've got to learn how this type of business works out and know the things that needs to be avoided.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

You got your answer In your question only, "you are new here". That's why you should not go for trading immediately. There has to be proper leanings of the crypto trading. There are many topics which talk about successful trading and people associated with it. You can meet the topics and discuss there what's the basis of trading. Saying all about it in a single post is never possible. You gave to look after the patterns, trading ways and best coins in the market. All these can be known by the help of forum information and meeting new people who are master on forum.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:53:38 PM

I might say, trading is patience and idea of pick up some good profitable coins fron the market. Altcoins market always fluctuations, doesnt bother at all. If you hold you will win. Always think longterm.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:06:53 AM

There are many ways if you want to improve your trading skill. I think the very effective way to improve our trading skill is by watching different techniques and strategies about trading altcoins in youtube.
You always have to remember that if you wanted to improve at something you have to make time for it. I mean not just time, but also effort and patience in doing such. And also if you wanted to improve you have to do researches and reviews, there is google to know infos and youtube for actual practices or teachings. Another is you could also talk with people who has experienced about it because they could answer all your questions.

Markzuckertion

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:04 AM

Keep learn, practice, read and find mentor. Don't put all of your egg in one basket.

Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:59:17 AM

Keep learn, practice, read and find mentor. Don't put all of your egg in one basket.

It's so hard to find mentor on tradings is very hard thats why we should find our very own info to learn more about tradings and we should learn from our past lost and experience so that we can scale out wheter on which times are the best to trades. And we should also try to learn how to read the graphs since its very helpful to us.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

If you want to improve your skills into trading, you need to become more alert, and properly knowledge in trading, don't let your emotions control you instead you supposed to be control it, then be patience at all time sake and and don't get panic if the value gets fall down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: