Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

If you are a beginner then you have to follow some steps to improve your skill. Not a single person wants to see any type of loss at trading but we have to accept some time for better future. don’t give up, learn from your mistake. Firstly get some idea about trading. Read whitepaper properly, follow some trading related article from the internet and stay updated with present situation of trading. Don’t be emotional and don’t take a single decision with emotion. Just keep calm and patient with it. Don’t invest a huge amount at beginning. Invest a small amount and see the result and invest again with right coin at right time. Don’t lose your confidence and never be overconfident. Get some experience and use sharp brain to get the benefit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:12:54 AM

If you want to know about Trading well, to increase your skills, you must first have to analyze on different issues, get a fairly good idea. And you can keep a good sense about crypto currency. It will help you to trading. Also, you can learn about trading various business plans, what are the advantages, and if you can get a proper idea about the current market place, you can do good trading.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

Simply by holding a coin until you get profits from it, you have show your patience to do that. It's far better than jumping from one coin to another.
It is not trading because that is a form of investing. Trading is the concern here and not about investing because if you hold the coins that are in the market then you are not trading them, you are just holding them and waiting for your investment to grow while you can do trading which can give you even higher amount of profits than the profit that you might get in investing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
I also like you are often lost, but because my friend who is more understanding of trading always give advice to me, so I can get profit. You need someone who can teach you, maybe you also need information about cryptocurrency and movement.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:16:51 AM

If you have some loss, It's common for beginners. The point of trading is we have to learn about our mistake. You have upgrade your knowledge about some coin that have very reponsive chart. You also can install third party software in your pjone to watching coin movement in all exchange.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Good to ask for trading tips to our community. No one has came up an expert in this market,you need to learn from your mistakes.
Be cautious from ponzi schemes that are posted on blogs where they ask and promise you to double your btc.
Do not invest all of your capital,make investments that you can afgord to loose.
Find a best trading platform like bittrex and start without hesitating.

wise words my friend, my best advice is:
Find an exchange which suits you, where you can understand charts and it is easy to check market depth
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

Day Trading is very risky if you want to trade medium term and long term invest wisely.. Day trading needs to have strong emotion and have a lot of capital. remember there's a great development of each coin you need to tackle all about their fundamentals.

However, Trading is the best way on earning bitcoins, and even if we have failure sometimes, like losing profits or even our whole fund doesn't mean that we should quit because we think that we sucks, the truth is, this failures makes us more strong and more better in Trading, to improve yourself in Trading, you just have to keep doing Trading until there is no more tokens that you could use in Trading.
If it stops we lose, and defeat is the worst thing. I have experienced this, it is very bad and affects my mental.
I suggest having a partner to do the analysis, so you have good confidence.
yes when you have to stop and nothing else to do this can be the very worst thing that you can do for so always make sure that you have atleast some confidence of doing what you want , yes loosing in trading everyone can experience that here but even though they always continuing to trade for why cause loosing would never stop for anyone's dream for.
I've tried some strategies, because the best formula is to try.
one day I will gain experience and learn from failure.
trading should increase and I hate defeat.
I think depends upon your experience the more experience you are the better trader you will be and in trading a lots of things has to keep in mind you have to keep yourself updated with what is going on around you. if you don’t know about the events that have created the pump and dump for bitcoin price, if you don’t cater for the prices going up and down, then how you will be making wise decisions.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

For good business you need a lot of factors. Have a good market analysis, product value, effective marketing strategy, competitive product value, long-distance plan and build a complete distribution system. I think these are the basic elements to successful business in most types of business today. And in the business of crypto you also need to have these factors if you want to develop long term in the market.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

Simply by holding a coin until you get profits from it, you have show your patience to do that. It's far better than jumping from one coin to another.
I think patience is the key and you have to be enough patience to hold and control yours emotion on any kind of loss. The main thing is patience, you did not abandon this business, then believe it, it's already half the battle, review the strategy, maybe you are wrong somewhere, try to experiment, change, something is wrong with you.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

There are no two ways about improving on your trading, the only way to become good at trading is to pay attention to your mistake and not gloss over them. If your vision is to always improve on your trading, you must do better on each trade.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

Day Trading is very risky if you want to trade medium term and long term invest wisely.. Day trading needs to have strong emotion and have a lot of capital. remember there's a great development of each coin you need to tackle all about their fundamentals.

However, Trading is the best way on earning bitcoins, and even if we have failure sometimes, like losing profits or even our whole fund doesn't mean that we should quit because we think that we sucks, the truth is, this failures makes us more strong and more better in Trading, to improve yourself in Trading, you just have to keep doing Trading until there is no more tokens that you could use in Trading.
If it stops we lose, and defeat is the worst thing. I have experienced this, it is very bad and affects my mental.
I suggest having a partner to do the analysis, so you have good confidence.
yes when you have to stop and nothing else to do this can be the very worst thing that you can do for so always make sure that you have atleast some confidence of doing what you want , yes loosing in trading everyone can experience that here but even though they always continuing to trade for why cause loosing would never stop for anyone's dream for.
I've tried some strategies, because the best formula is to try.
one day I will gain experience and learn from failure.
trading should increase and I hate defeat.
The best is for me i suggest to do it regularly, every time you deal with trading you will gaining some idea how trading work and you can build your own strategy based on your experience. That is given for the people who are new enter in trading world you can loose some of your capital at first. I think the basic training comes with experience and also luck is major factor
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

You need to practice every day for you to improve with your trade and also read a lot of trading books and watch tutorials also. Getting information with latest news of certain coin will also help your trade.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:54:33 PM

Trading is asking people for skills, talents and experiences. You have to gather all 3 conditions to become a good trader. No pro trader misses 1 of 3.
For me to improve in trading is we should read many tips in trading disscussion so you can learn many things coming from the pro trader or on a expert, and i know to myself that we can totally improvw in trading by watching videos on the youtube on how to trade very well, so we can became more expert in trading.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

My only advice to you my friend is hold you're emotion in trading..just keep calm to do that because some other traders are lose also many coin in trading same in you're problem but that's a part of it.make another strategy and monitor the flow of the chart time to time.
Apply everything you read into practice and you need to be positive and always learn from your mistakes.
The success is not overnight but if you keep learning then for sure you will grow as a trader, our purpose here is not make money and only consistency can give that to us, if we are consistent, it's easy to make money but you have to go through a lot of challenges in your journey, if you survive then that's it.

I also say to do practical things practically because they are supposed to be done this way. Trading is all about practical. It is not some sort of theory that one needs to put it in his head. The knowledge will increase if it will be implemented. Trading is a full fledge job. There are few things that all traders must learn before really jumping into the river and these are patience, persistency and courage.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
The best way to practice is to buy and sell with small quantities, for example because today Bitcoin has devalued 25%, and altcoins have lost value by 40%. If you are starting to make money with large quantities, it is very damaging.

I wrote the same thing many times. Trading is not something to learn from TV or computer screens. You have to create a membership on exchange websites and start your own trading with small capitals. This is the best.
Yeah it is good but if someone wants extra knowledge about trading then YouTube and other sites are also helpful. Practical involvement will make you the best trader as it says that practice makes the man perfect. I will also suggest starting trading with small investment and do not try to earn more and more money in less time because successful businessman never focus on making money at start.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
The best way to practice is to buy and sell with small quantities, for example because today Bitcoin has devalued 25%, and altcoins have lost value by 40%. If you are starting to make money with large quantities, it is very damaging.

You are right the best way to improve trading is to deal in bitcoin and by this way you will gain experience about trading and if you are sincere with your work no doubt that one day you will be a successful trader. Try to get more and more knowledge about good trading and search for the successful traders which will also help you to improve your trading business. Invest small amount in trading and be fare with the people.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

In order for you to improve your trading skills, you should take time to read about trading tools that are used in trading. You should know what is for and how they are use. And try to search for sites that will teach you from the basic up to complex. Knowledge comes from reading and practice. It takes time. Do not lose hope.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Of course learn and keep learning. How the price market a day or a week before you must keep on compare and pay attention to the chart and volume. But right now there are so many signal group that could help you to do trading.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Improving your trading requires knowledge of reading charts and analyzing it. Aside from chart reading, indicators is also very useful as well. It doesnt stop here. Researching about your hold coin is a must. Always read the news, so you will know when to sell or to buy more.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

Just create a McAfee coin of the day trading bot Cheesy

Your answer is ridiculous, I do not think that creating a coin and getting it accepted by everyone is easy. In fact, we need to do more, everythings are never easy.
No bot can actually think in a way like a man does. Gaining for a trading bot cannot help you in making you better in trading. You can become better in trading by learning the things which you don’t know. Moreover, learning from your past mistakes and taking the guidance can also help you serve the purpose. It is a very long marathon and you need to keep trying hard for learning new things.
Not only that bots need to be adjusted so they can profit from the market so you need to have a deep knowledge about trading already to profit from those bots, bots are not going to give you earnings in a magic way the advantage of bots is it can trade with no rest all day every day something that no trader can do even at its best physical condition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: