Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:42:44 AM by Brunus

The best way is to understand the forex market (there is plenty of good and free material everywhere) and to make a demo accout with a broker, just to understand the game.
Of course, crypto market is so unstable that usual strategies don't work so well, but it's better than to take decision just by instinct.
With good technique, you can rise your win rate at a more that acceptable level.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

1-Don't waste your time with useless youtube trading videos. They're not working.
2-Follow famous altcoin traders on social media. Don't get fooled by manipulators.
3-Learn some analysis tools like indicators, RSI and ellit wave counting method. Never listen others they can cheat you!
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

With trading what's much required is the ability to learn continuously. Maybe this will not be successful at the beginning of the trading process. When one continues the same, experimenting with small amounts automatically the success on trading can be experienced.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:54 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

lots of ways to improve your trading, you can learn to control your emotions and get rid of your panic when the price plummets down, because if you still have an impatient and panicky nature then you will lose money.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

Reading and learning how to trade are the best way to improve you trading activity, try to research in youtube or google how to become great traders and learn how to buy and sell in online wallet.
Try to read the binary option there have an tip how to start in trading patience and giving time before you achieve yor goals.

mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:10 AM

you need to have discipline, focus, objectivity, patience, confidence and decide that you will work on building your trading skills. other than that stop doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.
rejin29x

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

trading for me must not be only for solo person because i think that everyone should make a good relatiinship with the members of traders of cryptocurrency since they can help you to choose good alts.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

I think the best way to improve you trading skills is be patient always and all the time hold you coins until you reach the good price that you want a good profit also always study watch youtube and some videos about tradings
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:23:35 AM

Practice is the quickest way to improvement. You need to practice what you are learning, a lot, before it will become ingrained enough to be useful in making trading decisions in ever-changing market conditions.
wagi

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

No need to tip anyone here, Google is your friend, just keep reading and researching until you grasp the basics, then get a bot to automate certain aspects of your trading. With time you may develop an edge. It comes only with practice and discipline.

I think you are right. Google is a friend when we want to start learning something new that we can not get from surround.
However, here in this forum if you can do more research there some source how to improve the trading skill.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:56:43 AM by BlockEye

Practice is the quickest way to improvement. You need to practice what you are learning, a lot, before it will become ingrained enough to be useful in making trading decisions in ever-changing market conditions.
Try to analyze coins value, it is really hard at first and we should really have atleast tried it, having knowledge in trading is a must, try to read watch tutorials and choose best exchange like bittrex or binance for new alts. FYI, Practice is not the quickest way to improve on trading and also that there is no quick way to learn trading. I took almost 1 year to gets the principle of trading but learning some strategy is a different matter.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Emotion is probably your worst enemy during trading. Don't let the demons FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) sink their teeth into you. They can transform your portfolio into a bloody red mess very quickly. Set out your strategies and try to stick to it no matter what. Gotta say it worked for me a little bit.
I agree with your opinion. I also often lose at the time of trading because of FUD and FOMO.
This is why it is necessary for a trader to be a fearless guy. Fear is important for surviving in his world only if it is controlled rather countered with some working strategy. In addition to this, it is better to not pay attention to every single mouth a person comes across to. A trader must look deep into his own nature and work on polishing his skillset by taking out practical. That way, he will be safer in his career.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

If you want to improve trading then you should invest in knowledge and read a lot of things about trading and also study how to do a very great technical analysis because that is only the best way to make a great trading performance is to have a good knowledge in technical analysis. That is the best way to improve trading.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

To improve in trading you should you need to read books or article regarding the trading market. If there a seminar about the trading strategy in your place attends it. Watching on YouTube regarding on that is very helpful to you. Read, Watch, Experience will be your guide to improve your trading skill.
emmanborromeo67

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

For me you better research about coin if you buy and check a supply about coin in coinmarketcap and price correction always.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Tips to improve trading. Don’t afraid to lose your alt coin you need to learn on your mistake this will ways to improve Don’t panic buying if the value of your investment drop, relax and take a breath the best way. Don’t invest all your capital in single investment you should try and try until you make it successful.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Tips to improve trading. Don’t afraid to lose your alt coin you need to learn on your mistake this will ways to improve Don’t panic buying if the value of your investment drop, relax and take a breath the best way. Don’t invest all your capital in single investment you should try and try until you make it successful.
Yeah because some people ask me and they are afraid after being rekt with their coin which is overhype and after a dump they sell. Altcoins are altcoin still it is risky to enter but it is how trading works a battle of emotions and risk takers.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Learn from your losing money times. you should do some research on the coins you care. if you have some friends who are investing in trading, make a group
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

Each day take one minute before you trade to make sure you are feeling clearheaded, focused and present. Also take a couple seconds to reiterate that you're here to trade, not check your social media accounts, email or watch videos online. When you trade, focus on trading.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

I'm also new to bitcointalk but I've learned enough about trading and looking for information about trading.
I think if you want trading that I think you should first dare to take risks in trading means continue. if the coin's price goes up you will definitely benefit if the price goes down your treatise and the result. that's my way of trading for this and i get the benefit of this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: