Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8799 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

Keep on reading in this forum,by that i learn a lot. Some are giving their ideas about trading and it is a great help to all beginners like me.
Yes. You can get lot of useful information such as updates, news and price speculation everyday about certain coins. It's kind of trial & error to analyze how you lose and try to not fall in same hole again, however don't fall to pump group because they are shit.
I dont advice to waste time with all this news,updates. Better to learn deeply trading secrets to improve his strategy and profit will follow success.
There are so many ways with which you can earn a very good amount of money by improving your trading skills. First of all, start only when you have basic background knowledge about the things related to trading. After that, start with small amount of investment in the start and keep on learning from your experience and then increase your amount of investment.
In my opinion the best way to improve trade is investment in bitcoin and I also suggest you to gain all the required information and skills of trading and investment otherwise you may lose all or some of your investment. Trading is not so easy you will have prepare yourself for that. After you have all the required knowledge then you can start trading with the rangeable amount not accede with that.
If trading is an easy job, there's no situation some people become the homeless people just after a time traded in cryptocurrency market. I have some friends just by heard others call cryptocurrency is the best way to make money made them become the homeless people and they owe me a little money ...!

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:25 PM

It's start with practice but research is key. The more research you do, be it reading on to the whitepaper or even technical analysis, the larger you chance to make more is. I think in time people who spent time will be succesfull in this endeavour, although luck is important too.
It is also advisable that he go to some expert traders and learn from them as these people already have good experience in trade and know well that what to do in what time so if you will sit with them they will also guide you about the future happenings.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:28:12 AM

Learn from those losses, you need to follow what does the market says. Even you have some belief that you need to stick but you must rely on what's reliable and profitable for you. Since you already experienced loss, it's not all the time that you'll be staying there and to improve you have to choose those important coins and don't just hold something that you are not sure of it's future.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:36:11 AM

dont belive him. he is full member. so he in this forum more than 4 month. he will knows almost everything about crypto currency. dont think he new to ask about trading

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

dont belive him. he is full member. so he in this forum more than 4 month. he will knows almost everything about crypto currency. dont think he new to ask about trading
What are you saying? He just asked us the method to improve trading. He said he lost many money in trading altcoin, so, he wants to knows and learns the method trading from the people in this forum. It seems you did not read his post before alert others Wink.

Quote from his post:
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

It's start with practice but research is key. The more research you do, be it reading on to the whitepaper or even technical analysis, the larger you chance to make more is. I think in time people who spent time will be succesfull in this endeavour, although luck is important too.
It is also advisable that he go to some expert traders and learn from them as these people already have good experience in trade and know well that what to do in what time so if you will sit with them they will also guide you about the future happenings.
It is not harmful to ask other people for help and guidance. Trading cryptos can be researched and studied but believe me, once you are in there you will find yourself thinking if what you have researched is right. The experience in the real trading is different from what you are reading. Emotions can ruin any plans you made plus the volatility of the coins that is really unpredictable. Knowing some people who have been long in this community and in trading is much better that guessing in trading. Try to get some tips from them and understand how they have come so far though many forks and challenges have gone.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:35:44 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

Some tips:
1. get better TA;
2. Do more trading.
Mary ann Labor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

The fundamentals of trading are pretty simple, you buy or sell something to consequentially buy or sell it again to gain a profit. For the beginning trader who still needs to learn a lot, it can be very interesting to start trading on a budget with little money.

ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

I would think that the balance is key for any kinds of trading. You will have to do detail research of each coin and seek for their potentials and good road maps, and at the same time, one has to make uses of TA's for good entries or exits points.

Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

I am improving my trading skills by watching video on youtube, reading some trading related blog and I'm following 3 people who are the successful trader. And I also try to trade daily. Because some fo trading Guru said to me that day trade improve trading skills.

I am not a trader. But i try my best to how learning treading. I know treading is the best site to earn money. Sometime i washing youtube about treading related blog. Youtube help me very much.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

I am improving my trading skills by watching video on youtube, reading some trading related blog and I'm following 3 people who are the successful trader. And I also try to trade daily. Because some fo trading Guru said to me that day trade improve trading skills.

thats a nice is that a inspiration to a profesional traders while you watching trading analysis in youtube u gain a knowledge but i think this is not enough  to learn in trading and u gain a skills much better just apply ur learning in a live trading if what is the result of ur studying ib crypto trading currency.. I have a tip just follow the token crypto like in ann treads or social media this is a away to being update ur investment.. Trading is a investment right.
Time to learn time to profit.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:32 AM

Day Trading is very risky if you want to trade medium term and long term invest wisely.. Day trading needs to have strong emotion and have a lot of capital. remember there's a great development of each coin you need to tackle all about their fundamentals.
SamRobsondd

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:43 PM

luck and contacts.. some pump dump groups making scenario more worse for traders...
it gets difficult to enter or exit trades

Its better to buy GunBot and let it do trading for us... i have set 40% buy sell on GunBot.. so when coin dumps it pickup and sell on profit

Best automated Crypto trading bot for Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance, Kraken, BitFinex Exchange

Available at https://www.tradingbotpro.com/
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

Yeah trading investment is very difficult job, mistakes are part of how to improve yourself its okay mate continue your goal for trading activities.

Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

Yeah trading investment is very difficult job, mistakes are part of how to improve yourself its okay mate continue your goal for trading activities.
For me to improve more in trading is by always practicing how to trade, always practice to do trading so can became an expert in trading and by asking some advice from an expert and by watching videos that is showing how to became a good trader.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

If you have done some mistakes in trading then don't just ignore it and find out the mistakes and as you can see, you can take those mistakes as a lesson in order to make it as a basis for doing another type of decision making which will give you better result and that is how you will improve trading.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
pratapadityasi

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

Trading needs skills and talents, specially talents, knowledges and news. Learning the success from expert traders is a good way because they're owning all that conditions.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:48:54 PM

Day Trading is very risky if you want to trade medium term and long term invest wisely.. Day trading needs to have strong emotion and have a lot of capital. remember there's a great development of each coin you need to tackle all about their fundamentals.
No doubt that things are difficult and you have to put in extra effort just to double ensure the profit and success, but there are already some best practices available in the market to take the best advantage. What I have chosen is to invest after sufficient knowledge and confidence and then earn to a limit where you have doubled you investment. Now divide it in two parts. Don’t touch the first part and do the maximum trading on the second part. Slowly but firmly is the key.
konam123

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:54 AM

as a trader,to become trader improve,,i do the best way,be proctical,be patient,research and study all comments..so become a succesful trader..
partsofgarble

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:09:03 AM

practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: