Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

To improve in trading you need a lot of experience because for me that is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes. And you make mistakes you loses money and you do not want to happen it again sp you are gonna avoid it. So you are thinking for other ways to not lose money again and by not noticing you are now getting much better in trading. But slways ask for a help from your friends if you have any to guide you to be better.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

To improve in trading you need a lot of experience because for me that is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes. And you make mistakes you loses money and you do not want to happen it again sp you are gonna avoid it. So you are thinking for other ways to not lose money again and by not noticing you are now getting much better in trading. But slways ask for a help from your friends if you have any to guide you to be better.

I started demo trading so that I can improve my missing skills. I sometimes can't make a good prediction on price graphs and now I'm developing this skills. I advice you to do the same for maximum retun.
GrandDeddy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

The main thing is patience, you did not abandon this business, then believe it, it's already half the battle, review the strategy, maybe you are wrong somewhere, try to experiment, change, something is wrong with you.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Seeking potential coin.
Boldly investing in potential coin.Thank
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

Wow, it is not something difficult to do, just make your own research and find some good tutorials or guides in order to improve your own trading. It is not difficult, you only need to dedicate a lot of time to it, maybe more than hours or days.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
zircon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

the first you should choose coins which provide good products or services such as ETH, PKT, SXDT, TIO, Bitclave,... to invest. Do not trade stupid coins such as Dogecoin,... The second, you should follow the market to get news which can help you give the suitable decision.s

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

Wow, it is not something difficult to do, just make your own research and find some good tutorials or guides in order to improve your own trading. It is not difficult, you only need to dedicate a lot of time to it, maybe more than hours or days.

Yes, and I think he should also make some trades while studying, applying the things he have learned is the best, that's why they said practice makes perfect lol. You could start even in a small amount just to develop your skills or familiarize the market.

Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Most people who are interested in learning how to become profitable traders need only spend a few minutes online before reading such phrases as "plan your trade; trade your plan" and "keep your losses to a minimum." For new traders, these tidbits of information can seem more like a distraction than any actionable advice
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

I am also new in bitcoin trading but before i enter in this situation, I've read alot of trading tips with the help of this forum, watch on youtube. There is many way to improve your skill. Not only your skill but also your emotion.
With the help of the bitcointalk forum and youtube channel, you can learn the first abilities that will be useful to you in the future. But only worked out your Strategy and personal experience will give you the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange.

Youtube channels are full of unnecessary things. They just podcast their content to get more views, this is their motto. You better look at medium articles and deposit to exchanges to start trading on your own.
There are so many experts in medium that created an interesting article about how to become a good trader. As far as i know about the majority of youtube contents are full of bullshit.
But the key you must try to sell some coin when it reached the peak and be patient until the price will be going down again asap.
You are right now many of experts are writing articles about it and they are passing it to people through social media as it is playing vital role in development of bitcoin. Now bitcoin is main source of income so you are right it is good to hold for long time and wait for price of bitcoin to get high and then selling for huge profit but it is not good to stop for single earning try to continue this way and invest as much as you can with small earning resources like trading, investing and gambling but be very careful while trading because a small mistake you can lose everything.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

There are a lot of helpful websites regarding trading out there. There are also youtube video that can get you started, all you need to do is to google it.
It is a person choice whether he cries over spilt milk or learn a lifetime lesson from his mistakes. It is a necessity to make mistakes in order to get something valuable. A very common saying that to err is human. In the life of a trader, loss is a must happening but with night day exists, with dusk dawn exists and with every sunset, there is a sunrise so no need to get heartbroken. Wait for the good time for it will come soon.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

There are a lot of helpful websites regarding trading out there. There are also youtube video that can get you started, all you need to do is to google it.
It is a person choice whether he cries over spilt milk or learn a lifetime lesson from his mistakes. It is a necessity to make mistakes in order to get something valuable. A very common saying that to err is human. In the life of a trader, loss is a must happening but with night day exists, with dusk dawn exists and with every sunset, there is a sunrise so no need to get heartbroken. Wait for the good time for it will come soon.
Fall and rise is the daily routines of sun so the same is bitcoin because it is happening that some time price of bitcoin use to increase and some time use to decrease. I would suggest you to do trading regularly every time when you will get interacted with trading you will learn some lesson about trading and will go better next time. You will have to build your own strategy about trading on your own experience with bitcoin trading so you will get more and more with increasing time and your trading skills will get polished.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

Trading looks so easy until you realized how large the money you have lost and then you'll be aware that trading takes a lot of experience.
I found this site informative since it covers the fundamentals and lots of examples using excel file.

http://forexop.com/strategy/chooser/

Now, to answer your question on how to improve trading: study every strategy and choose the method that works best for you. You'll lose
some of your money. Almost all traders experienced that. That's normal, but eventually, after learning from your mistakes, you'll soon be
in a state that you'll know what to do in difficult times of the market.
0point

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Altcoins' price is not easily predicted. My friend who has been trading for a year still can't predict the price precisely.
I'm not an expert trader but based on my experience, first you have to be able to control your emotions. Stop being impatience and greedy. Seriously if you are impatience person then trading is not for you. Secondly, enrich your experience by do daytrading more often and learn about bullish and bearish. It improves your ability to take decision. The last is never trade more than you can afford to lose.
Price prediction is a tough job, you can just guess based on the price movement in the market, but exactly I think no one can guess. I am also doing trading from past one year, but still i am not perfect, i will buy a long term coins by seeing their white paper and to make short term profit I will buy coins based on the recent price chart. And you are right you must have control on your emotions especially when you will do day trading.
Yeah it is good to have experience from them bitcoin is a currency that will have bright future for you if you will deal with bitcoin with good strength and power. Price of bitcoin is growing now but mate don’t rush just keep patience and then invest for better future. I know bitcoin is increasing more but take start from small then go to large and earn money. For this first you should collect good info about bitcoin trading and best help you can get is forming this forum.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

The best way is to understand the forex market (there is plenty of good and free material everywhere) and to make a demo accout with a broker, just to understand the game.
Of course, crypto market is so unstable that usual strategies don't work so well, but it's better than to take decision just by instinct.
With good technique, you can rise your win rate at a more that acceptable level.
The problem with those demo accounts that some brokers offer is that there has been indications in the past those accounts are tricked to give you more profits that what you would get otherwise, this is an attempt to deceive people to think that they are better traders than what they actually are and as such that they deposit real money and then lose it.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

Experiencing 70 % , from others 20% with training 10%
So according to that rule you should act as much as you can to improve yourself
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

I think that you want to do good business, it needs a lot to chart analysis technique, that you have to go to school. Beyond that, you should also follow experienced people to learn from them, and they can teach you psychological lessons when you trade so you can be confident in the trade so you do not run out of money . Make sure you combine these with the market information from the sites to plan for yourself.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

I think that you want to do good business, it needs a lot to chart analysis technique, that you have to go to school. Beyond that, you should also follow experienced people to learn from them, and they can teach you psychological lessons when you trade so you can be confident in the trade so you do not run out of money . Make sure you combine these with the market information from the sites to plan for yourself.
Yes, I totally agree with your advice. There are 3 things you need to prepare to join into the market. The first is the basic knowledge about the blockchain, about crypto,... The second is learning technical skills, behavior psycology. and the last you have to follow the market frequently to give the right choices.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

There are many ways to improve your trading,on this forum alone you can learn some ideas and techniques by reading various topics that involves trading,you can also try using the internet and search for articles and books about trading or even watch youtube that features various step to become successful in trading,indeed there are many means to learn about trading but all those mention above are nothing if you don't practice it.So to really improve your trading,try to trade on a regular basis,get a good trading platform and do trade with only a small amount to minimized losses.Keep doing it until you become familiar with the market then you can trade full time.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

If you want to be a legend in trading,you have to keep on do trading.Because we can learn trading 85% by the practice of trading.At first you will loss some dollars at the initial stages.At this stage you should not get out of it by loss.You should have a pleasant mind that you will get that lost dollars on next trade.
If you have this in your mind means,you will gain the knowledge of trading.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

If you want to improve your trading strategy get to know first the knowledge about trading then do some moves put your 10% money only, then if you get profit do again the trading, choose the right coin in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: