Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

The presentation looks good but the explanation seems too technical and full of jargon. Is there a layman's version of your technology description?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

to my understanding each manager going to have own currency that user will buy? how manager trust established? is there any alpha version of platform available? if not when would be?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:27:56 PM

to my understanding each manager going to have own currency that user will buy? how manager trust established? is there any alpha version of platform available? if not when would be?

I've love to try a demo or at least see a video of the platform as well!

esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

The current management + decentralized, this platform is how the specific application of this project what are the charm and advantages? What are the same projects?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

Will there be a dev once in a while and answering questions? It's a project not always easy to understand...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:58:49 PM

4.9 rating from ICObench is not bad. nice job

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

So, what are the requirement for signing up as a manager on the platform?

Hi! The platform is free-to-join for everyone, all you have to do is sign up, but if you are a manager and have no prior trading on the platform, you'd be obligated to deposit 1000 USD of your own money as a collateral for your investors.

Read the whitepaper, watched the video. Still motive of the project is a bit unclear to me. If somebody could shed a light in simpler terms that would be nice or I have to go with my assumptions  Wink

Hi! Basically, Genesis Vision unites traders, investors and brokers into a transparent trading chain. It will make investing simple. honest and available for everyone worldwide.

Hello, how much of the funds will be given to the team please ?

Hi! 4,840,000 GVT is reserved for the team, although these tokens will be frozen for one year as an anti-whale protection mechanism.

I am a little bit at a loss here, could you please elaborate the role of the manager and broker, from what i understand the manager will hold the investors funds, then a broker will secure and trade, so will a real person handle the funds for us or is all automated.

I haven't seen a mention of automation here so I assume it's a physical person.

Hi! A manager can be a physical person, a fund, basically any person or institution that is willing to manage OPM.

Hi! We have a sample UI presentation on our website (https://genesis.vision), as well as an in-detail description of the process in our whitepaper (https://genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf).
The current management + decentralized, this platform is how the specific application of this project what are the charm and advantages? What are the same projects?

Hi! Some people argue that BlackMoon Crypto is a project that has many similarities to Genesis Vision, although that is not completely true. Genesis Vision has crypto infrastructure for investors, unites existing brokers, has transparency and stability. All of this is missing in BlackMoon Crypto.
Will there be a dev once in a while and answering questions? It's a project not always easy to understand...

Hi! Yes, we try to frequent the thread as much as possible - the two authorized users are 'genesis.vision' and 'oom'.

Hope we helped you out a bit!

Always waiting for more questions!

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

Interesting... first i thought this would be similar to 1Broker trader copying, but after looking at the whitepaper this seems more transparent and complex. I need to read more to understan all this better, but it seems like a beta or video of beta would paint more clearer picture of this.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

This project is very interesting, I hope this project will become successful so we can make a lot of profit in the future. More investor to come with this project so in the future it will become trending in online world. I want to know if ICO ends or it will start ? So iF ICO not ends I will invest now. Please inform me.
genesis.vision

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:25:21 PM

I just saw this project.

Am i understanding it correctly?

It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?

And every professional trader would have his own coin.

Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.

1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.

●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
genesis.vision

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

This project is very interesting, I hope this project will become successful so we can make a lot of profit in the future. More investor to come with this project so in the future it will become trending in online world. I want to know if ICO ends or it will start ? So iF ICO not ends I will invest now. Please inform me.

Hi Our ICO starts on 15 October 2017 and lasts until 15 November 2017!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

I was invited by a friend to check this ICO!

Haven't read the whitepaper yet, but as I can see from your ANN it is focused on investments. If we talk about investments, what investments in particular? Stock exchange? Precious metal? Crypto?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

It would be great if they will release a demo or beta before ICO!

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

Hi Our ICO starts on 15 October 2017 and lasts until 15 November 2017!

Thanks a lot dev for answering all these questions.
Always nice to see a project with an active dev in the thread. Keep doing this, it will help to grow the community around this project.

Very curious how the ICO will go Smiley
Have high hopes for this platform. Keep it up!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

this looks like Dash coin project (platform for traders)? Or this platfrom for adversiting project? Or what main concept of your idea?
Can you tell me, please  Roll Eyes
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:02:25 PM

I don't really understand the use of the broker.

It's contrary to decentralization and it impacts the profits generated by the managers no ?
tiger5056

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUTSbsZtHM&feature=youtu.be nice review for better trust management

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

I just saw this project.

Am i understanding it correctly?

It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?

And every professional trader would have his own coin.

Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.

1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.

this sounds like a great improvement, adding transparency to well know and successfull ideas like etoro. 
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

But same concept want to make Dash coin. So you will have competitor already? Or your platform more expanded?
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

From what I have read, this is a closed system, inside of which coins managers. And what will it be like - conventional individual signs, and all different? That is, they will not be tokens of the ether. And how to control their number is unclear.

Also in chapter 6.3 Managers' Coins you write:

"The investor can withdraw the invested money, but only at the end of the reporting period."

and ibid:

"Instead, the user buys "tangible" coins that are displayed in his or her personal cabinet and can be cashed at any time."

I understand that we mean the withdrawal from the system of fiat money in both cases, well, or btc, eth. So explain why there is a contradiction? How can an investor dispose of his funds with respect to withdrawals from your system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: