Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

A very promising direction for the implementation of blockchain technology. The main thing now is implementation.
With blockchain technology even the most ambitious project are possible! I'm gonna definitely keeps an eye on Genesis Vision project  Grin
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

A very promising direction for the implementation of blockchain technology. The main thing now is implementation.
With blockchain technology even the most ambitious project are possible! I'm gonna definitely keeps an eye on Genesis Vision project  Grin
With blockchain existence, many new ideas and innovations will emerge, and genesis vision is one of them.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

Besides the Project contents itself I find the Project roadmap very visual. I Think alot of other teams can take inspire from this one on how to clearly communicate different dimensions of the Project in a clear and concise maner. I also find it a big + that they include the marketing dimension in the roadmap. Quite a few Tech oriented teams leave this part out but it is most often a key factor for success!

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

A good feature is to make the interaction between manager and investor a trustless association, there will be no scamming and a reputation system, so common people that don't know anything about trading and investing could simply give money to a professional of their choosing and let him/her invest, so the profit is shared; A con to this project is the use of a broker, because we are in a blockchain environment, their shouldn't be a middleman, the same concept of trustees should be applied here.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:33:38 PM

Why is it called Genesis Vision? From the name I would not expect it has anything to do with financial markets. Then again with BlackRock or Vanguard are not that descriptive either.

Can someone from the team say anything about how that name came to be? I am guessing genesis = blockchain, vision = transparency.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:43:06 PM

With blockchain existence, many new ideas and innovations will emerge, and genesis vision is one of them.

I'm really hope so! We need new, innovative ideas in our life and I'm sure that genesis will be one of them Grin
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:51:37 PM

In which country is your project registered? Will you expand the team? How many devs do you have?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:52:56 PM

Saw this great video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02j5IMmxlA

Great review about the project and also great for newcomers to this project to get an idea of how it will work and what it does!
Reviews like these are always welcome for a new project.

Devs, you are doing a great job!
Keep this up!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:56:21 PM

A good feature is to make the interaction between manager and investor a trustless association, there will be no scamming and a reputation system, so common people that don't know anything about trading and investing could simply give money to a professional of their choosing and let him/her invest, so the profit is shared; A con to this project is the use of a broker, because we are in a blockchain environment, their shouldn't be a middleman, the same concept of trustees should be applied here.

Preach the word, trustless! You must have read my plea for a trustless society the other day.

Yeah, I agree with you. Genesis Vision's whitepaper talks a lot about middlemen. Can't we make the system more efficient without them instead of retrofitting them into the blockchain?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:01:19 PM

Genesis vision is a huge blockchain project, trust management is about transparency, and what blockchain can offer us. And the platform will be decentralized too, the project is really in the spirit of the blockchain, and its pretty huge, especially for a disruptive concept like genesi vision. I’m impatient to see the platform work !
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:11:41 PM

is it like icn?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
greatteager

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

Saw this great video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02j5IMmxlA

Great review about the project and also great for newcomers to this project to get an idea of how it will work and what it does!
Reviews like these are always welcome for a new project.

Devs, you are doing a great job!
Keep this up!
Thank you for the video, I began to learn this project, I will understand what this project gives us.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
greatteager

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:49:53 PM

Do you have a video review? Tell us about your partners, if they don't exist then when are you planning?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:02:25 PM

Preach the word, trustless! You must have read my plea for a trustless society the other day.

Yeah, I agree with you. Genesis Vision's whitepaper talks a lot about middlemen. Can't we make the system more efficient without them instead of retrofitting them into the blockchain?
Why they need some middlemen for their project? Where's the word 'trustless' there?

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

From what I have read, this is a closed system, inside of which coins managers. And what will it be like - conventional individual signs, and all different? That is, they will not be tokens of the ether. And how to control their number is unclear.
Also in chapter 6.3 Managers' Coins you write:
"The investor can withdraw the invested money, but only at the end of the reporting period."
and ibid:
"Instead, the user buys "tangible" coins that are displayed in his or her personal cabinet and can be cashed at any time."
I understand that we mean the withdrawal from the system of fiat money in both cases, well, or btc, eth. So explain why there is a contradiction? How can an investor dispose of his funds with respect to withdrawals from your system?
Hi!There are two types of tokens in our system:GVT and managers' coins.

GVT is an internal currency of our platform; it is used for all investment operations and profit distributions. It exists mainly to unlink the currency of investor with the trading asset of manager and make it unified. GVT will external currency and will be freely traded on external cryptocurrency exchanges.
We will provide an automated way to convert crypto and fiat to GVT and vise versa via the cryptoexchange gateway.

Manager’s token is the instrument for attracting investments for this particular manager. These tokens are “internal”; they can be bought from the manager and afterwards can be freely traded on internal Genesis Vision exchange. Holders of manager’s tokens will receive the share of manager’s profit at the end of each reporting period.
I like this Project. I bought a stake in the presale. Also enjoyed the approach of buying an option for use in the main sale. Nice addition to token sale mechanics from fiat World. Best of luck to the Project.
Thank you!We think that options are a very good financial instrument for ICO programs. We believe that one day it may become a common practice, taking into account all benefits it can provide.
When I have some more free time I'll dig into the whitepaper.
Speaking of which, if there is one tip I can give startups concerning whitepapers it would be:
Do not give your whitepaper a generic name like "white-paper-eng.pdf".
I have downloaded a ton of whitepapers by now. I have taught myself the habit to rename them properly. Most people will not. And they will not be able to find your whitepaper a few hours later after downloading, let alone after several days. They will have a download list or PDF reader's recent files list filled with "whitepaper.pdf", "whitepaper(1).pdf", "whitepaper(2).pdf".
You may be losing a potential investor that way.
Here are some ideas:
"Genesis Vision White Paper.pdf"
"GenesisVision-Whitepaper.pdf"
"WhitePaper_ GenesisVision.pdf"
You made a remark to the point! Thank you, we should take this advice.
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their managers’ profits.
If someone trader lost my money, than I lost also all my money? Or ill have some funds insure?  Roll Eyes
How many % Ill receive from their pfrofit?
Hi!Yes, if the manager lost the balance then you will lose your investment. There is no any insure. But you have manager's cryptocurrency and if he made a profit later - you will receive the share of his profit at the end of each reporting period.
Well just started looking at this coin. I must say the video is really looking Nice.
I don't fully grasp what the system will do, but I see integrations planned in 2018 with several market leader platforms.
Hi! Perfectly noted! We plan integration with: MT4/MT5, FIX/FAST protocol, Crypto-exchanges, SDK for integration with our platform, Integration with exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, MOEX, LSE, JPX, SSE, SZSE, SEHK, NSE, BSE).
How will a manager prove his trading history when this platform will just launch and how long history are we talking about here. I will follow this thread to get better understanding of your idea.
All traders will start trading with zero since there is no reliable trade statistics at present time.
I personally think the trust system itself is flawed as you may never now when a user decides to perform an exit.
He might have very good feedbacks but could exit at the end... Or the trust can be easily faked... Why would we need a decentralized trust system?
Was wondering this too, brokers activities are recorded on blockchain, ok, but what if a broker decide to quit operations and scam investors? It's like hella easy to withdraw all investors' money, a couple of transfers here, a couple anon coins there and moneys are disappeared. Now I'll read the whitepaper maybe I'll find my answer there
Yes, a broker can do so. This risk is real. But it will be public, and hide any deception will not succeed. After this, the broker will lose the trust and customers along with it.
I personally think the trust system itself is flawed as you may never now when a user decides to perform an exit.
He might have very good feedbacks but could exit at the end... Or the trust can be easily faked... Why would we need a decentralized trust system?
Was wondering this too, brokers activities are recorded on blockchain, ok, but what if a broker decide to quit operations and scam investors? It's like hella easy to withdraw all investors' money, a couple of transfers here, a couple anon coins there and moneys are disappeared. Now I'll read the whitepaper maybe I'll find my answer there
3.1 The manager’s trading account is blocked from depositing and withdrawing funds
Ok so he can't exit whenever he wants. This means that managers' smart contract are managed only by Genesis ? After reporting period profits will be transfered to managers' tokens holders automaticly?
Genesis Vision doesn't manage a smart contract, system is decentralized. Smart contract managed by trading platform integration plugin. Yes, after reporting period profits will be transferred to managers' tokens holders automatically.
3.1 The manager’s trading account is blocked from depositing and withdrawing funds
Ok so he can't exit whenever he wants. This means that managers' smart contract are managed only by Genesis ? After reporting period profits will be transfered to managers' tokens holders automaticly?
So once he's registered (manager), he wont be able to withdraw or deposit any funds from/to his trading account?
The manager can leave a request for deposit/withdrawal of his own funds from his trading account, which will be processed at the end of the reporting period. In this case, the amount of remaining funds should not be less than the minimum amount.
Why is it called Genesis Vision? From the name I would not expect it has anything to do with financial markets. Then again with BlackRock or Vanguard are not that descriptive either.
Can someone from the team say anything about how that name came to be? I am guessing genesis = blockchain, vision = transparency.
Hi! With this project name, we won the HackRussia, all-Russian hackathon in the nomination “Finance and Blockchain”. At that time we did not have a clear vision our actions, but we needed a universal name. And we found our vision:)
In which country is your project registered? Will you expand the team? How many devs do you have?
Hi! Genesis Vision company established in Ireland. Sure we will expand our team! The core team you can find on the sitehttps://genesis.vision/

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

Is this startup a decentralized version of the E-trade platform, or something similar? It says on your website that you will consolidate investors, exchanges, brokers, and financial traders into one ecosystem. Is their a test application, or some sort of exemplary piece for investors to get a better grasp of the functionality of your platform?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:09:54 AM

Is this startup a decentralized version of the E-trade platform, or something similar? It says on your website that you will consolidate investors, exchanges, brokers, and financial traders into one ecosystem. Is their a test application, or some sort of exemplary piece for investors to get a better grasp of the functionality of your platform?

Thats all that I understand from thei whitepaper: this platform for Managers, Investors and Brokers. And they need unite all on this platform and make servise for them.
Look:

Managers
Management funds/traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, readyto acquire investors' money for management. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee).

Investors
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their managers’ profits.

Brokers
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities. Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:19:17 AM

In my point of view, yes and it's better, noob investors will not be exposed to loosing their funds due to inexperience, those expert traders will do the trading for them to ensure their profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: