Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79750 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:28 AM

I just saw this project.

Am i understanding it correctly?

It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?

And every professional trader would have his own coin.

Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.

1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.

Invest with them by buying their tokens? I don't quite understand what it means. Could you please elaborate a bit on why would investors will buy trader's tokens? Why not just buy whatever a top rated trader is buying.
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:23:04 AM

I just saw this project.

It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?

Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.

1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.

Genesis Vision Best Investment Manager Successful Trading Operations Transparency Reference
Provide best practices for point of sale
But when people follow the crowd will have more mutual deterrence phenomenon?

Invest with them by buying their tokens? I don't quite understand what it means. Could you please elaborate a bit on why would investors will buy trader's tokens? Why not just buy whatever a top rated trader is buying.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:47:49 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:13:49 AM by sockpuppet1911

I just saw this project.

Genesis Vision Best Investment Manager Successful Trading Operations Transparency Reference

Because some people want the passive income via dividends etc that comes with it, and not to work all day with day trading. Also, i thought you would see the report of buys and sells afterwards, not in the real time.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

Why is it called Genesis Vision? From the name I would not expect it has anything to do with financial markets. Then again with BlackRock or Vanguard are not that descriptive either.
Can someone from the team say anything about how that name came to be? I am guessing genesis = blockchain, vision = transparency.
Hi! With this project name, we won the HackRussia, all-Russian hackathon in the nomination “Finance and Blockchain”. At that time we did not have a clear vision our actions, but we needed a universal name. And we found our vision:)
In which country is your project registered? Will you expand the team? How many devs do you have?
Hi! Genesis Vision company established in Ireland. Sure we will expand our team! The core team you can find on the sitehttps://genesis.vision/

Some great answers Smiley
You guys won the HackRussia! Congrats Smiley So this name is already wellknown Smiley

And Ireland... beautiful country and never participated in an ICO from Ireland! So this will my first
Thanks for answering all the questions about the project! Great work
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

I just saw this project.

So we can say that genesis vision is a decentralized and transparent version of 1broker, etoro etc with no leverage of course. Actually, I tried 1broker some time ago and liked it. But it had very big spread, of course in genesis vision there won't be a leverage so no spread.

I would like to see genesis vision when it is active.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:20:32 AM

Why is it called Genesis Vision? From the name I would not expect it has anything to do with financial markets. Then again with BlackRock or Vanguard are not that descriptive either.
Can someone from the team say anything about how that name came to be? I am guessing genesis = blockchain, vision = transparency.
Hi! With this project name, we won the HackRussia, all-Russian hackathon in the nomination “Finance and Blockchain”. At that time we did not have a clear vision our actions, but we needed a universal name. And we found our vision:)
In which country is your project registered? Will you expand the team? How many devs do you have?
Hi! Genesis Vision company established in Ireland. Sure we will expand our team! The core team you can find on the sitehttps://genesis.vision/

You guys won the HackRussia! Congrats Smiley So this name is already wellknown Smiley

And Ireland... beautiful country and never participated in an ICO from Ireland! So this will my first

I'm surprised they're not registered in a tax heaven like Singapore or Switzerland like a lot of ICO's are. hopefully that won't impede the development of the project.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:23:05 AM

I just saw this project.

Correct me if im wrong, as i understand it now. If we buy the token, we are basicly buying a part of the investors portfolio? And investor will have more money to invest. So its like a staking thing, where u buy his token, he has more money in portfolio and you get a piece of that portfolio. So if the investor does well, your token is worth more.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

So if I understand correctly. The genesis vision idea started at the hackrussia hackathon? And you guys won in the category fintech/blockchain? Or am I misreading this information?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

I'm surprised they're not registered in a tax heaven like Singapore or Switzerland like a lot of ICO's are. hopefully that won't impede the development of the project.

Where their registered? In which country registered theiir company? I seen, that team from Russia..
PS - Singapore also firbidden ICO as I know...
Mystic90

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

So if I understand correctly. The genesis vision idea started at the hackrussia hackathon? And you guys won in the category fintech/blockchain? Or am I misreading this information?

I think this is correct. Its great that they won a hackathon in Russia, where the competition is very strong. Impressive as a starting blockchain project, and it shows
competence of the team
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

I just saw this project.

Correct me if im wrong, as i understand it now. If we buy the token, we are basicly buying a part of the investors portfolio? And investor will have more money to invest. So its like a staking thing, where u buy his token, he has more money in portfolio and you get a piece of that portfolio. So if the investor does well, your token is worth more.

That means Genesis token holders will get profit from each profitable trade?
john yuan

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:22:48 AM

I just saw this project.

Because some people want the passive income via dividends etc that comes with it, and not to work all day with day trading. Also, i thought you would see the report of buys and sells afterwards, not in the real time.
If not in real time so do not have a reference role.
For some people in the stable population through the dividend, etc. to obtain passive income, which is only part of the people; more people or active income-based.
This is not the stock market, the ring or active income is more conducive to growth.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:24:20 AM

another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.

It's for traders who has not enough time and knowledge if I am not mistakenly. Idk why such traders exist in this world. Why they want to risk their money when they can't controll it by their own hand? 
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:02 AM

This is one of the very few project that are legit! The clearity and plan of what genesis vision wanted to achieve is not in doubt! I will keep buying your token whenever i can till the end of your campaign! Congratulations
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

I think this is correct. Its great that they won a hackathon in Russia, where the competition is very strong. Impressive as a starting blockchain project, and it shows
competence of the team

The team has to be competitive these days because the hurdles are too much and people dont recognize your work if you dont make it a buzz. Its a great thing for Genesis Vision and for its future.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:40:15 AM

I just Scan the whitepaper and as usual looked at the roadmap, investors, no minimum cap and  maximum fund cap($33000000), possible sponsors that I find none and sometimes the location. The roadmap doesnt indicate a sure date, just an approximated date. The investors shows a good pedigree. No website page on the ann thread

Thanx for sharing your findings Smiley but they have a website: https://genesis.vision/

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:27:14 AM

Can anyone from the team please communicate when we can expect a final version of the whitepaper? (as it is currently in draft status) thanks
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

Hello, what are the main competitors for this project ?

I don't know much about trust management.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:46:18 AM

I just saw this project.

That means Genesis token holders will get profit from each profitable trade?

Still not sure about that. I'm trying to summarise the things in my head.

If a manager has a token and he is doing well, the token price will rise cause everybody wants a piece of the portfolio.

So token will be created by a manager and he will sell them to investors. For example, He made 100.000 tokens and sold 50.000 of it. So he has %50 of his portfolio and market has %50.

If it is true then, Portfolio value = his start-up money + investments?

And if he is good and makes a profit 100.000$. Will he take 50.000 and investors got 50.000? 

If he lost nearly all of it, no money to divide and 0 token value.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.

It's for traders who has not enough time and knowledge if I am not mistakenly. Idk why such traders exist in this world. Why they want to risk their money when they can't controll it by their own hand? 

PRo traders have more knowledge then Amateur traders/investors. So if you are an amateur investor or trader, why not let a pro control your bankroll and get higher EV then you can yourself?
Many people let Banks set up stock funds for them, and those funds suck like hell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: