Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:59:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79749 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

i also think that it has great potential. I have some coins to.. BUt what do you think what is their potential if you look roadmap, market etc? lets say mid 2018 and end of 2018...

In 2018 gvt will be worth over 20$! Its fact!

Hiting 20$ in 2018 is possible because the supply is too low and the market value everyday is too high so if you planning to reach that goal must better to buy more gvt and hold for long term the roadmap is awesome the platform is in the stage of developement so we can see more improvement in 2018.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

I think that by the summer of 2018 it may well be about $ 50. Let's hope and follow the platform.
TP1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

I think the price will reach 20$ very soon Wink, unill christmas 2017. I have a hunch it will be listed on at least 1 major exchange very soom Cool
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

I think the price will reach 20$ very soon Wink, unill christmas 2017. I have a hunch it will be listed on at least 1 major exchange very soom Cool
It really looks like is going that way. Let's hope everything goes well and we can have some good news soon.  Wink

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

It really looks like is going that way. Let's hope everything goes well and we can have some good news soon.  Wink

Not that easy to say. I read everything i could about this coin and i like the roadmap in combination with the low supply. Thats why i bought en i will keep buying extra at dips. If some weird ML machine's are not fuc.ing up bitcoin prices with those futures and create chaos then i think the price will reach 10-12,50 before end of the year. and $20,- in Q1 of '18 But there is a lot more for this coin in my dreams Smiley
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

This is very possible, not because of the development but because the total supply is so low. What a low supply means, is that is an infusion of 10M $ in the coin, this will gain a lot of value, but the bad thing is someone want to sell 10M of coins the value will go down a lot.
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:09:02 PM

Which is the best market to purchase GVT now? I mean, with the best fees, I used to trade some coins at very high fees.

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

Which is the best market to purchase GVT now? I mean, with the best fees, I used to trade some coins at very high fees.

Now binance... later bittrex😜👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
amoruccio

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:53 PM

have someone tried the Genesis Vision demo app?? it seems great project.. thw more i read the more I cant wait to see where can this lead us Smiley
.. just in case you are interested, there are the answers from genesis vision at 4 questions jrockz asked on reddit.

Questions after reading GVT whitepaper
u/jrockz
Hi all,

A few questions after reading the whitepaper.
1) The following claim is made on the whitepaper:

"Investors have additional protection, due to the fact that all managers have a real trading history that cannot be faked."

My question is, is this the only system in place for protecting investors? What if I spend a year building up a good management portfolio, then run away with a big portion of money?

2) They also state "Special service verifies that there were no history amendments, using received hashes and IPFS data"

What is this special service they are speaking of? Is it something that exists or that they will create?

3) They talk about the need for possibly switching from Ethereum if the project scale becomes too big for ETH, and state the following:

In case of blockchain platform change, all Ethereum tokens will be migrated. Token quantity and conditions for holders will remain unchanged.

Wouldn't this have a massive effect on the ETH market? If this project gets big enough to the point where they can no longer use ETH, wouldn't migrating that massive quantity of tokens ruin market prices? How can they expect to uphold token quantity and conditions? What are their plans for people who are storing these on wallets that don't support the new currency they want to swap to?

4) Development budget statement:

The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount. Otherwise, a part of the components will have to be abandoned, and the budget will be reduced for the remaining features

Where can I find information on the budget goals?

Maybe I don't understand fully. Any help is appreciated, thanks Smiley

genesis-vision

Hi jrockz! Thank you for your questions!

1) Funds on manager’s account are protected by the integration plugin in the trading platform/exchange. In fact, manager can’t withdraw investors money and run away.

2) We are talking about our own service, that we will develop for this purpose specifically. To be honest, there is no rocket science there, and the process of conformity check between initial data and hashes, stored in the blockchain is quite straightforward.

3) ETH market (and the cryptocurrency market in general) is extremely volatile, so the effect on the market is possible. However, we don’t think such volumes are enough to ruin or even to move it significantly.

The migration process is not automated. In fact, token holders will claim their new tokens through a specific gateway. This allows to maintain the same quantity/conditions and avoid specific wallet problems, since users can migrate their tokens when and where it’s comfortable for them.

4) The information about ICO goals and the full development plan + approximate roadmap for the next 3 years you can find in the whitepaper. However, I think the most interesting information at the moment is our actual plans, considering the amount that we attracted. These updates can be found in our recent blog article:https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-wrap-up-448ea7fafe47

If you have any questions left – you’re welcome!

amoruccio

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

I think this kind of trading when you can actually folow and invest in different traders will attract and become interested even for those who never wanted or tried to trade because of fear, time, etc.. so if someone want to invest in a trader means that have to buy genesis vision tokens ? that means even more and more market cap for GVT after the platform goes live.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:33 AM

A lot of talk going in the telegram group about listing on bittrex and the 34gvt being sent to the bittrex test account. Can anyone confirm if the test account is real because then bittex can list it within a few days and the price is likely to skyrocket with the bittrex visibility of a coin with such a low circulating supply.

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

A lot of talk going in the telegram group about listing on bittrex and the 34gvt being sent to the bittrex test account. Can anyone confirm if the test account is real because then bittex can list it within a few days and the price is likely to skyrocket with the bittrex visibility of a coin with such a low circulating supply.

Yes, its true the Bittrex account has 34 GVT, it was sent their 4 weeks ago (ICO end), this could be for 2 reasons:

1.) GVT was sent to Bittrex early days for testing,

2.) Somebody sent funds to the ICO from their Bittrex account, which meant the funds were returned back to an exchange account,

Either or could be possible, the Genesis Vision team have confirmed more exchanges are coming, just fill your bags and hold tight people, non disclosure agreements stop this kind of information being publicly released - the truth is nobody knows when GVT will be listed on Bittrex or other exchanges. Buy, HODL, and don't day trade as you are likely to get burnt  Grin

captain8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:59:42 AM

I think as development progresses and more people are educated around GVT, they will continue to see its value for 2020 and way way beyond!

The majority (not all) of people looking at GVT now, will be driven by great profit come 2018/19/20, but once they realise what GVT can do for them as a utility token; i think this is when we will see a huge spike in demand.

Like Charlie Shrem said, big crypto newsletters will be on their way with GVT listed, mini documentary Charlie will make will be great for publicity, live stream with the team next week, there will be more hype on youtube and twitter etc in the future alongside new trading competitions (great way to demonstrate the platform).

The team are all quiet at the moment - thats BRILLIANT - they're hard at work, the GV team have proven experience in what they're trying to achieve here, see this topic -> https://www.reddit.com/r/genesisvision/comments/7gmxtl/ruslan_kamenskiy_genesis_vision_ceo_did_you_know/

They're focused and they will bring you updates in due course when the time is right! If you take a minute to read the Genesis Vision blog you will also read that it is likely that exchange listings will conincide with Alpha release - this will be BIG.

Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:23:36 AM

Is the coin tradable?

Yep, plenty of exchanges currently listed on and many more to come im sure ~ see here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/#markets
thanx, so complete information Smiley
Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:29:20 AM

Can your coins be stored on trezor wallet or other wallets?
captain8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

Can your coins be stored on trezor wallet or other wallets?

They can indeed this is an Ethereum based token

oom (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

Genesis Vision participated in Investor Finance Forum 2017 in Bulgaria. We have met Bulgarian and foreign professionals from the financial sector and capital and foreign exchange markets.

Currently, we are preparing a detailed report on the trip, as well as on the results achieved. Stay tuned!

Genesis Vision— Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰GVT▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook TRADE WITH GV Telegram Medium  ●
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

Genesis Vision participated in Investor Finance Forum 2017 in Bulgaria. We have met Bulgarian and foreign professionals from the financial sector and capital and foreign exchange markets.

Currently, we are preparing a detailed report on the trip, as well as on the results achieved. Stay tuned!

Amazing! Gvt will be huge!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
captain8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

Great news well done GV!  Grin

For any new investors here check out the GV Telegram group here:

https://t.me/genesisvision

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Good to know the team is working hard to drive more investors into this project. I would like know their recent trip of Finance forum of Bulgaria I hope in long term this will be leading project in finance sector.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: