Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:17:39 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:35:06 AM by BALIK

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I preferred being a strategic person than a smart person because even you are smart but you don't know how to be strategic it's useless, Let's say you are a smart person and has a plan to build your own business but you don't have a strategy to maintain it? I'm sure your business will be bankrupt.

Being smart person is not enough make sure you know how to be a strategic person to become successful on your life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

strategic people are wise/smart people, there are lots of kinds of intelligence that make a man smart. But if you compare people who live by the book or should i say those people who typically good in class but sucks in real life against those people who are smart enough to outsmart people in real situation, i choose those strategic ones than those who attain their knowledge solely in school.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

I think that strategic person has higher capability of earning more money, Because this person will be really good at time management and analysis. It was like your comparing the earnings in joining campaigns and working on your trading then probably you will earn more proft in campaigns because its not risky rather than trading.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
If we have a lot of strategies for sure we can make more profit. I learned many strategies in the trading world and I am happy because I always used it to gain more income.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

I guess to be able to earn more money, it is important to become smart and strategic.  Proper analyzing and application of knowledge must need prior to engaging any business while on the execution of the business, being strategic is required to meet the goal.  So, we both need to become smart and strategic to be able to attain more profit. 
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

strategic people are wise/smart people, there are lots of kinds of intelligence that make a man smart. But if you compare people who live by the book or should i say those people who typically good in class but sucks in real life against those people who are smart enough to outsmart people in real situation, i choose those strategic ones than those who attain their knowledge solely in school

I don't really see what you mean by the people that "live by the book"

Anyway, I can't call such people either smart or strategic. Being smart or strategic means living by your own mind, wisdom, and experience (at least, most of the time), but book worms are neither. This doesn't mean, though, that strategic people neglect the wisdom which some (but certainly not all) books contain, this just means they give preference to real life experiences. Knowledge which can be found in books is typically not suitable for direct application unless we are talking about technical manuals, of course (but even in that case "your mileage may vary")

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

If a person is smart he would also be strategic. Both characrerisitic is needed in order to become successful. Because it's not really enough to become smart. It would need implementation that requires strategy.

Yes if you are considered to be smart it means your strategy is right and its working for you due to which you have become smart. Else if you have bad strategy means you may end up in a loss than it may not be termed as you are a smart investor. A good strategists will be a smart people and not vice versa.

Whosoever is smart, he is definitely going to come up with smart strategies that have maximum chances of producing good results. I mean just like the way body and soul stay together, similarly these two attributes can’t be separated from each other company. Being smart makes you strategic and vice versa.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:56:34 AM

i think that better to be a strategic person, strategic is predicting all of unknown situation and already make up a plan. but being smart not gonna take you anywhere, even lot of people said that smart people learn from book. we need some act than only reading a book. you need experience not only knowledge, but you can earn knowledge from experience. so thats why i think that strategic is better than smart person.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.
If we want to earn with used of Bitcoin we shouldn't take our time to believe and to rely on luck. Becasue in reality for us to earn and to have profit we will need to learn things specially the system of Bitcoin so when it comes the time we would used Bitcoin in terms of transaction we would know what to do for us to earn and to have a profit for the future.
Both strategy and smartness is needed in the field of bitcoin if you are smart then you’ll invest enough to secure your future. And be strategic will decide when will you invest ad when will you trade in bitcoin most of people trade in this and get the advantage for many years they get profits on their savings ,so investing in bitcoin is all about time smartness and strategic planning and nothing else.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

Being smart for me has the potential to reach all your dreams because you can do all things by using your brain.So I can make my life turn to a prosperity life also if I used to be smart.It depends upon our moves and strategy to get it quick.I beleived that if you moved fast you finished it quickly.And you see already the outcome of your work.
Kuroashi07

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

It's better to be strategic than to be smart. Being strategic means u have the skills to execute something that you have come up with. What is being smart if you can not put it into action. #happylang
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

It's better to be strategic than to be smart. Being strategic means u have the skills to execute something that you have come up with. What is being smart if you can not put it into action. #happylang
If you are a smart person then you can think fast and you can think solutions within a few minutes but the problem is like what you have said and that is the action or putting it into action so if you want to do something then the action will become the problem for a smart person while strategic person is a great type of person because even he is not smart enough then he can still do things that he think is good and he can done it in a very good way.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

strategic people are wise/smart people, there are lots of kinds of intelligence that make a man smart. But if you compare people who live by the book or should i say those people who typically good in class but sucks in real life against those people who are smart enough to outsmart people in real situation, i choose those strategic ones than those who attain their knowledge solely in school.

As a person who studies a lot and reads a lot of books, I disagree with you. Those street-smart people can succeed in the beginning, like ones who are bluffing a lot in poker for example, but like in a big poker tournament they rarely make it to the final round. Eventually the one who really knows how to play wins.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

That remains to be seen, though

In real life anything is possible, so I wouldn't draw conclusions out of the blue. That is to say if you lack sharpness of mind, all your strategies will be dull and dumb by definition. I mean the ones that will be actually working for you since you won't be able to come up with anything more sophisticated for being dumb (the opposite of being smart). On the other hand, to live a decent life, you often don't need any strategy at all beyond just being prudent and, yes, smart enough. But if you are smart and work out a decent strategy which you follow through, you will obviously fare a lot better than without any. As the saying goes, you can get much further with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word. Strategy be your gun here

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:14:30 PM

As a person who studies a lot and reads a lot of books, I disagree with you. Those street-smart people can succeed in the beginning, like ones who are bluffing a lot in poker for example, but like in a big poker tournament they rarely make it to the final round. Eventually the one who really knows how to play wins.

Well intelligence canbe in different forms. It can be as you said, street smart, or it can be academic, textbook kind of intelligence. A strategic person would have to be smart to come up with strategies so i obviously think that between the two, being smart is the better thing to be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

If a person is smart he would also be strategic. Both characrerisitic is needed in order to become successful. Because it's not really enough to become smart. It would need implementation that requires strategy.
I will second you. I believe both these qualities are just like two pillars. You need to rely on both of them in order to make the foundation strong. You need to work on both of these qualities in order to become a successful man in life. You will be needing both of these things throughout your life.
That’s true! These both qualities are useless until and unless they don’t work in pair. A person who is lacking one quality must also be not good with other one. These two characteristics of a man are inseparable. There is no need to choose one of them, try to polish both of them for a successful life.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

I will second you. I believe both these qualities are just like two pillars. You need to rely on both of them in order to make the foundation strong. You need to work on both of these qualities in order to become a successful man in life. You will be needing both of these things throughout your life.
Very well said! I must agree to what all you have said. I think if a person is smart, then no doubt he will be able to make good strategies as well in order to earn a lot of profit. For me being smart is more valuable than simply being strategic. You need to have a sharp mind in order to decide correctly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

I agree with you  we need to be smart and strategic because we need that to our daily life some people don't mind anything as long they earn money they not use it right. And some of people being strategic even they not earn lot of money and they use it right.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.
I am a contradict with your opinion because being a smart is.just become smart only and you dont know how to solve problems in real life. We are talking about the reality and i believe that being strategic person is being a hardworking and tough to every problem that you faced. So i think we should go for strategic rather than a smart.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

theres a saying that  experience is the best teacher
and i agree with that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: