Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 06:45:15 PM by ganjaman

Your "facts" are nothing but just your thoughts. Price went down because of our new wallet update and how long it took to get on new exchanges please do flatter yourself to think you are causing me or my coins any issues :-)

My investors as well as the community are happy with my work and stand with me.

Just like you mention  i have already answered your questions before you said i said it in DISCORD but you still seem to ask the same questions.

Can you please provide us with the email you use for exchange so i can review your account again thank you

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

like this project, i read the whitepaper, the feature of GanjaCoin is that it is currently backed by feminized seeds. The only other coin to be backed by something of value is CannabisCoin which runs on a PoW system. All of these coins have supplies ten times greater than GanjaCoin, meaning that upon integration into the Marijuana industry, each coin will have less face value. Ganjacoin will also be offering a program to individuals in the future so that they can easily split a masternode with and get paid an equivalent of their percentage holding.
alzander

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

Can you please provide us with the email you use for exchange so i can review your account again thank you
Great! I'm glad you're interested in helping to return my funds and talk further. You blocked me in Discord. Please unblock me there and we can gladly continue this conversation in private.
Alzander#9280

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Great! I'm glad you're interested in helping to return my funds and talk further. You blocked me in Discord. Please unblock me there and we can gladly continue this conversation in private.
Alzander#9280

we were always interested in helping return your funds you are the one spamming everything making it impossible to even work with you.

unfortunately from all the spamming you did on discord we will not unblock you. You can send me a private message with your information thank you

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Keep bringing the votes =>> sonox.io we're holding 8th place we just need to stay top 15 to get listed on august 28th !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
og_doom

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

really curious where this project will be in the future !

do you have implemented stealth function ?

ill chck out your discord for more information
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

Keep bringing the votes =>> sonox.io we're holding 8th place we just need to stay top 15 to get listed on august 28th !

When does voting end?
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

When does voting end?

August 25th

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
alzander

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

we were always interested in helping return your funds you are the one spamming everything making it impossible to even work with you.

unfortunately from all the spamming you did on discord we will not unblock you. You can send me a private message with your information thank you
"Interested" doesn't help. After 8 months now, saying you're 'interested' in 'helping return' my funds doesn't do anything for me. You have no plan for how to return the funds your exchange lost and you constantly say "we're working on it" without any details of what you're doing and what the timeline is. You seem very content to just saying "one day" forever. I won't be quiet until one day comes.

If you won't unban me from discord, that's fine. You banned me for asking the same questions I'm asking here. You can't ban me from here, so either way, you get to see the same stuff, this is just more public.

I just created ticket 343 on your exchange. Please respond. Here's the ticket details:
Please help me withdraw my colx. I have them in sell orders now, but will gladly cancel if you let me know they can be withdrawan. If they are not available, please help me get the BTC equivalent. This is all in reference to the bitcointalk forums. I'm alzander. Would love to stop posting there and get this taken care of.

Finally, to be related to MRJA, I saw a conversation in your chat about someone who took thousands of dollars that was supposed to go toward a new exchange but was spent on marketing. That conversation was shut down quickly, but it sounded like you'd be putting out a report and details of what happened. Is that available? Would like to understand where the money is going in this project.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

"Interested" doesn't help. After 8 months now, saying you're 'interested' in 'helping return' my funds doesn't do anything for me. You have no plan for how to return the funds your exchange lost and you constantly say "we're working on it" without any details of what you're doing and what the timeline is. You seem very content to just saying "one day" forever. I won't be quiet until one day comes.

If you won't unban me from discord, that's fine. You banned me for asking the same questions I'm asking here. You can't ban me from here, so either way, you get to see the same stuff, this is just more public.

I just created ticket 343 on your exchange. Please respond. Here's the ticket details:
Please help me withdraw my colx. I have them in sell orders now, but will gladly cancel if you let me know they can be withdrawan. If they are not available, please help me get the BTC equivalent. This is all in reference to the bitcointalk forums. I'm alzander. Would love to stop posting there and get this taken care of.

Finally, to be related to MRJA, I saw a conversation in your chat about someone who took thousands of dollars that was supposed to go toward a new exchange but was spent on marketing. That conversation was shut down quickly, but it sounded like you'd be putting out a report and details of what happened. Is that available? Would like to understand where the money is going in this project.

So let's get this straight, he clearly told you to send him a private message with your info so he can assist. but instead you go with your irrational emotions and decide to continue spamming the forum cause you're impatient and can't pursue to resolve something with an ounce of civility, But since you are helping keep this thread bumped. please continue doing so, thank you sir.

Also Colx has nothing to do with this thread, thus I'm reporting your post.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

https://twitter.com/Ganja_Coin/status/1028755854152093696

Ganjacoin Live Tipping bot in Discord !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Xiphos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

We've added GanjaCoin to our voting list on which users are able to vote on their favorite coin. The top 10 of those coins will be listed in our brand new exchange in the beta phase.
If you'd like to contact us please do so via our contact form system on https://Xiphos.exchange/help.
Vote now at https://xiphos.exchange/vote.
We wish you good voting and the best of luck.
Yours sincerely,
Xiphos Team
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

Ganjacoins market worth is 5 - 50$+ at the rate of 1 MRJA : 1 feminized seed

Don't sell for less than this value on the exchangers.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Hamukione

Activity: 1202

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

There is now less than 5 days left of the SonoX exchange prelisting vote.
Top 15 gets listed with our premium listing package for free.
There is still plenty of room for projects to gain enough votes to get into top 15 so you better hurry.

Vote now on https://sonox.io/ and secure your spot on our new exchange!
Top 3 projects will receive a prize in SONO.
Post a screenshot of you voting as a reply on our twitter and enter our giveaway!
https://twitter.com/SonoProject

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Why Ganja not posted on "420JFA" Huh

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

New products added https://store.ganjacoinpro.com

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

GanjaCoin - HighLifeSmokeShop Article http://www.heraldnews.com/news/20180904/want-to-buy-pot-fall-river-business-owner-has-cryptocurrency-for-that

Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

It ismore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
packdietaryyg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

The investment package brought about quite a lot of good ideas, some items can change instantly made me quite curious about it
MasternodeXchange

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: