Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The world without leaders?  (Read 8796 times)
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:51 PM

what happens is that freedom can not be controlled so that it will cause adverse impact to society itself. So this world needs a leader who is applying the laws that should be.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

The world will be very much chaotic without leaders. Its going to be a very bloody situation and no peaceful day living to be experienced
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:12:48 AM

What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

Leaders are known to have the power to lead a country make the law in order of its people to follow without leaders its impossible to have peace in order in a nation criminals are always there to ruin peoples life

alt iubile

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

All communities have leaders. But there have been countries without rulers, e.g., Pennsylvania. It worked well until some guys from the outside intervened. Look it up in the history books.
Mustanzid

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:31:24 AM

World without Leaders you can't think of it.Leaders are who lead their country in a very difficult situation and lift the country towards development. Without leader you can't have a peaceful nation ar world.So leaders are important to lead the nation as well as world.And thus we live in peace.The fact is Leader should be Honest and Meritorious.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

I recon in the future we'll have some kind of gestalt type leaderships where humans will lead alongside very sophisticated AI's

:]
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

We will go extinct for sure, this leaders of ours even though some of them are corrupt and don't have the attitude to be a good leader they are still the one bringing peace and order to us ( though not all). Basically government functions because of the head of the state, if we don't have them every people can do harm to others because of lack of authority and power.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

world without leaders is so confused , because you can do what you want, without leaders , you can do everything you like.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

this will surely create chaos. leaders play a vital role in society specially in solidifying nations and interest.
no country cannot stand  without leaders governing and driving people to its goals and welfare.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

A lot of people would ignore the law and do things that they want to do. There would be no peace and order because there's no one to regulate peace and order in the society. Leaders are effective for keeping peace and order in the community. A world without leader would be a complete chaos, there would be no peace and people might even hurt each other because people will not be bound by law.
rizky_big

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

a world without a leader will be crushed, chaotic because everyone will do anything without thinking of others, without the rule of law makes people more selfish
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:56:49 AM

no,the country without leader is not fine because we do our own right if  we have no leaders.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

oh,oh, i could think that the world without leaders bite each other, kill each other, and in short they can make crime easily because we do not have leaders, and this world, what will gonna be happen is, the more stronger the more brave will stay and kicking...

abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

i think without leader is hard because there no rule to follow i think people do what ever they want 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

People got used to the fact that there are political leaders who are responsible for everything both on the domestic and on the international stage. So a world without leaders is impossible.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

I think it's about time for the world to have no leaders. We ourselves know that we are human beings, the highest being that God created, capable of deciding and thinking on our own. We have religion to guide us whether the act we did was right or wrong, so it is not necessary anymore for someone to lead us.
balacklava666

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

the world will be destroyed without a leader. a leader in charge of organizing the world to make the world order
octobercoinph

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

If there are no leaders, then no followers. No definite progress. And no development. At all.
muamalah

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

Society will not know who they should follow, because leaders are the ones who manage everything then without a leader the country will be a mess
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

I believe the world would be better off without these leaders. These leaders create problems for their own personal interest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: