Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The world without leaders?  (Read 8812 times)
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

I think that would work. Imagine what they are doing. They are choosen to represent us but they use that for their own goods and "earning" money. The basic idea of democracy is interrupted.
in my opinion it will not work. whereas there are only leaders of this world unstable. what if there is no leader, then this world will be chaotic because everyone has the right to do what they love like murder, rape, torture, and war where. I think this is a very bad idea if the world without leaders, I think if your leader abuses his power then you must replace him with someone who has a higher social life. because not everyone is bad and cunning.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Choghonl

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

Hi all

good day

the world without leader? The same principle applies to the workplace. Without a leader at large organization, the work would get done randomly at best. But what is more probable, that work would not be done at all, because at some point You will be dependent on somebody else who would not want to work and that's will happen if the world without a leader.
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I think that would work. Imagine what they are doing. They are choosen to represent us but they use that for their own goods and "earning" money. The basic idea of democracy is interrupted.
in my opinion it will not work. whereas there are only leaders of this world unstable. what if there is no leader, then this world will be chaotic because everyone has the right to do what they love like murder, rape, torture, and war where. I think this is a very bad idea if the world without leaders, I think if your leader abuses his power then you must replace him with someone who has a higher social life. because not everyone is bad and cunning.

Seams like there are two kind of a people from different planets. Huh
Ones live in a reality, and others on some kinda icecream planet where Putin gives flowers to people around, and asks everybody - "Would you please take a sit on my THRONE?"

Support UNIFY World Revolution
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

World with out leaders i think will be chaos. People are always criticizing leaders but with out leaders there will be no law enforcers, no judges, no police and everyone will just be doing what he wants. But if we look at history, people were always putting someone in the position to be the head or leader which implies that world, country, community with out leader cannot exist.

uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

World with out leaders i think will be chaos. People are always criticizing leaders but with out leaders there will be no law enforcers, no judges, no police and everyone will just be doing what he wants. But if we look at history, people were always putting someone in the position to be the head or leader which implies that world, country, community with out leader cannot exist.

Why wouldnt there be law enforcers, judges, police? Its the same job as beeing a postman.
But the other thing is who will lead them?
Does one human who has his own interests have a right to lead alone army, police, judges? NO such power should be decentralized
those should be ruled by protocol, chosen by people via decentralized voting system.

Every body does his job , and the leaders who are middleman are simply removed from this system.

Support UNIFY World Revolution

IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

People used to have a leader to blame or fame in different situations. Stong people always ready to start being leader but they just have no experience and they fails. World without leaders  will turn in chaos.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

The chances of fights and rulership will increase more.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

chaos will be upon on humanity... without leader no direction to take, no laws to follow.. as a result crime will be on every corner of the street.
Micinz87

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

Para pemimpin adalah orang yang mengarahkan dalam pemerintahan, jika tidak ada pemimpin maka suatu negara akan terpecah belah dan tidak karuan.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

There would be raw power that many men would like to attain. This would lead to war and conflicts. Many would try to have this leadership in any possible way, that means by force or diplomatic way.

Either way a leadee will arise because majority of the people share interest with him/her.

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

I think the economy of the country will not run and it will down if without the leader, the country can not build any infranstructure or any project that could help for the people to get jobs for their family of that country, that country are lots of poverty people.

merchantmafnchester778f

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

The world without leaders will be like a cake without the icing.
miam7374

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:13 AM

A world without a leader, a country without being framed by a central order seems to be a war between tribes, groups to cause destruction. So predictions are rational and modern thinking. However, if it refers to the beliefs and strengths above, life can be kept safe and stay in control naturally
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

Imagine our world without leaders, without people who are implementing the rules, people who will keep peace and order to our world, without people who will render services to the people in needs😳 and people who have guts to fight for our concerns and rights. Without them our world will become a battlefield.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

It will be a little difficult as there will be no understanding amongst people.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

I cant imagine a country without a leader. The country will be a total disorder. The people will fear no one. They can do whatever they want. There is no control,  no law,  no punishments. People will become more evil because no one will arrest them. They are free. There will be war from nation to nation. Without a leader the nation and the people will go astray. They will be like a sheep withouth a shepherd.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

There were many successful for a lack of a better term countries in Africa many hundreds of years ago that had a sort of leaderless society that were pretty successful.

It's hard to explain, because Africa a very big continent, so every little part had it's own unique culture. A person looking at it today would lump the whole continent.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

I think there will be no equality because if there is no leader there is no rule. And because of that the rich will be powerfull and the poor will be slave to them. And if there will be no leaders the countries will be in a chaos because anyone can control anyone which is lower than them. Every one needs a leader to follow.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Our world without leaders can be compare to the ship without a captain probably the ship will sink or our world will fall down. Imagine world without rules and regulations, a world without a person who will plan and think for our worlds future, and a world without fighting against all wrongdoings basically our world will be on the wosrst situation.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

A world without leaders will be a chaotic world. We have a tendency to be violent as we are protecting our individual rights. Without leaders, law will not be imposed and enforced this there will be no order to the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: