Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69673 times)
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:14:34 AM

I agree Waves is a good choise: they have had so many updates and good news.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

Buy bitcoin, that's the safest and most secured coin you can invest right now. Make it a habit also to read and research about the coins you want to invest in, of course people would want to ask opinion on others but at the end of the day it is still you who decides which coin to invest in, right?
I agree. I also consider bitcoin as the most precious cryptocurrency as of now.
It has a promising price in the market.
It almost reaches $18,000, but as of now it experience a quite fall down.
And I think its the best time to invest for it.
Because after the fall im sure it will increase 40% of its current value.
So its better to buy BTC at a low price.
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:21:36 PM

From legit lowmarketcap coins who survived for more than 1 year

the one that can do over 2x overnight

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - almost a year project with unique anonymous tech based on TOR

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Project is almost 1 year old and has got client v1.4 is coming anyday now

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

Yeah you said it right, always do your research first lol. Just have seen the spectrecoin website and I saw immediately that there was not much effort put into after one year (sic) of being around and the roadmap has not much to offer either: Groundbreaking new webwallet and new exchanges for 2018? Come on.

If you are interested in privacy securing currencys then take a look at Deeponion. Besides its native TOR - connection it also offers a very interesting feature called DeepVault where you can safe and verify the hashes of documents to proof the files integrity. For 2018 there is an optional notary service planned to make use of this feature and furthermore the implementation of the DeepSend technology which will add mixer nodes and hide the receiver/sender address of a transaction. There is even more planned like the launch of Votecentral or the payment acceptance of webshops, check it out for yourself

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

I think neo has a huge potential and all crypto either it is any crypto will be worth a lot in the future.
muniz1988

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

Elixir, Nio, XBY
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:57:34 PM

Ethereum could be the one!

I have my aim for ethereum at $900 next year, if this becomes true, I'll be very glad. I like their blcokchain and erc20 protocol for token creation.
That's only x2. There are much better buys out there right now. Waves will be $20 to $40 next week, which is more than x2 in just a few days. And once the smart contracts roll out in Q1 2018 it will be way over $100. If you want to buy Ethereum at $8 to $10 per coin before the lift-off, Waves is the way to go.

Ark will be growing massively before February as well. MonaCo once they ship the first cards. And SONM in August 2018.

But nothing that I know of gets close to the profits that Waves offers within 1 week.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
it is always good to put your money in bitcoin if you are starter.
I never recommend putting money on any altcoin because it is too risky.
Always go for bitcoin when you are a starter and research the suitable altcoin for yourself.

trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:14 AM

From legit lowmarketcap coins who survived for more than 1 year

the one that can do over 2x overnight

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - almost a year project with unique anonymous tech based on TOR

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Project is almost 1 year old and has got client v1.4 is coming anyday now

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

Yeah you said it right, always do your research first lol. Just have seen the spectrecoin website and I saw immediately that there was not much effort put into after one year (sic) of being around and the roadmap has not much to offer either: Groundbreaking new webwallet and new exchanges for 2018? Come on.

If you are interested in privacy securing currencys then take a look at Deeponion. Besides its native TOR - connection it also offers a very interesting feature called DeepVault where you can safe and verify the hashes of documents to proof the files integrity. For 2018 there is an optional notary service planned to make use of this feature and furthermore the implementation of the DeepSend technology which will add mixer nodes and hide the receiver/sender address of a transaction. There is even more planned like the launch of Votecentral or the payment acceptance of webshops, check it out for yourself

It's true.  The website is threadbare.  The community hates it. BUT the coders are working on catching up on their deadline and haven't touched the website.  The devs are dedicated to making the product first and marketing second (if at all).  BUT a completely new website design has been proposed, and not yet implemented, by the community. 
The webwallet intends on having private staking and we have a cryptographer working on the algorithms for that.  I genuinely should be groundbreaking.

There things to note about DeepOnion.  They developed quite the following from their free giveaways of coin in their airdrop.  Last time there was an airdrop we noticed that the developer of DeepOnion held the majority of the coin supply. We couldn't find a block explorer that showed the unmodified version of the rich list.  Spectre devs don't hold a significant portion of coins as it would make questionable security and integrity.

The Spectre project has a vision that goes beyond private transactions and targets to establish a private payment ecosystem similar to cash, whereas DeepOnion does not seem to have any further goals beyond having an anonymous currency... and that's what Monero is for.

If you're truly interested in judging the coin DON'T do it based on the lack of webpage aesthetic.  Judge it on the tech.  Come join us in the slack!  http://slack.spectreproject.io

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

knc,amb, ae, llt are on my buying list, i look forward to them and already bought some, i will buy more if the price can be lower

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

PRL - oyster pearl

https://www.rowlingstone.com/newsletter

BLUE

https://medium.com/@Crypt0GoldRush/blue-staged-to-tackle-blockchain-fraud-with-secured-payments-7279b2f401bb

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

buy bitcoin alone to invest. many of the advantages that you will be able to later if you want to invest for bitcoin. no other coins that will reach such prices soon, just buy bitcoin bitcoin now before the prices go up even higher.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

The main crypto currency is a Bitcoin, most people use it, it has the largest capitalization and a high rate. But I do not advise investing all funds in one currency, it is better to divide em  into several currency.
For example, you can take more waves. Quite recently I observed its rate and it was $ 4.5 per one wave, look now at its price, in any case, of course its up to you to decide.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

BTC
DGB
ETH
WAVES
XRP
XMR
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

Bitshared have own blockchain and can show many x next year

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

MTL is good coin for buying now. Very underestimated. Soon must shoot up and reach as high as 0.00085 or even higher. Good opportunity to catch more than 150 % profit.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

i think NXT and Bitshare are two good coins which you should buy and they are coins that can 10x in 2018

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

ICO sale contract info: https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:52 PM

If you want to be confident just but etherum, litecoin, bitcoin but if you want to risk than omg and waves is for you cause they could jump lot in next weeks!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
glaxran

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Cardano seems like a good bet at this point & Ardor will get some news spike if that's what you're looking for...
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:40:25 PM

OMG and WAVES are the lowest ones which i believe the most, i hope they will pump in 3 months like 4/5x of their current value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: