Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69673 times)
olk30

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

Caмыe лyчшиe мoнeты этo биткoин и этфиpиyм. Caмыe пoпyляpныe. Пpo ниx мнoгo нacлышeнa. Я нe paз нe пoкyпaлa мoнeты, нo в ближaйшиe днти xoчy пoпpoбoвaть кyпить
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy in 2018, ETH is still popular and it's value is tight with bitcoin prices, ETH better than long term investment and brings huge profits, and many investors become So rich because of ETH.

Until now Ethereum is still very popular and widely used as an investment of many people, and many new ICO projects that use the platform Ethereum, maybe in 2017 yesterday a lot of investors who became rich by him, and the price is currently down, and this makes our opportunity to immediately buy it, before it will raise the price again.

supermario1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Definitely Safex. I think it's got great potential and they are launching their own blockchain soon so keep an eye out
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

I suggest to buy coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins are king and queen of coins so the quality is no doubt I am sure these two coins will provide benefits in the future.
If we want to get profit as fast as we can, I suggest you to choose other coins than these two. Both bitcoin and ethereum are having difficulty to rise. But if you're okay to wait in a very long period time, then just buy bitcoin and ethereum would be fine.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

Oh my God this post was like September of last year and you are still answering his inquiries he must have already lost the one thousand dollars he invested and maybe crying for months now. I am pretty sure that many newbies will be asking the same questions over and over again. Why can't we just move on from this shall we?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Oh my God this post was like September of last year and you are still answering his inquiries he must have already lost the one thousand dollars he invested and maybe crying for months now. I am pretty sure that many newbies will be asking the same questions over and over again. Why can't we just move on from this shall we?
There are a lot of such topics and you can not do anything about this, People read the title of the topic and answer the question without even having to delve into it when asked and who. So I would not worry if I were you Wink

biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

There are a lot of such topics and you can not do anything about this, People read the title of the topic and answer the question without even having to delve into it when asked and who. So I would not worry if I were you Wink
haha veterans know too many questions like this
too many people don't want to do their own research, they just want an advice then believe it lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
The best crypto coins to buy now are Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin coins. Yes, these three coins I think are very worth buying and investing now.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

if you invest at the moment, it would be nice to buy ZIL or NCASH, these tokens will cost about $ 1 next year. It's my opinion
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

With these thoughts in mind, Spl.yt is dedicated to maintaining a decentralized development and management of its ecosystem. But what exactly is the best way to initiate growth in a decentralized fashion? The following highlights some of our plans on how Spl.yt will achieve decentralization:
   Non-Profit Orientation — A truly decentralized project must be structured so that all stakeholders’ interests are aligned with the product’s benefit. Entities who exist to maximize profits and revenues are frequently manipulated to meet those ends, rather than focusing on driving the network effect through meeting user needs. For these reasons, the Spl.yt Core Foundation is a non-profit company so it can focus on making Spl.yt the best e-commerce system without concern of undue influence.
   DAICO — A Decentralized Autonomous Initial Token Launch (colloquially referred to as a “DAICO”) help bridge the gap between an initial team with centralized control and a product that is ultimately through decentralization. DAICOs give users protections over their own rights and an ability to influence how a team performs, all through a smart contract mechanism. This mitigates the risk of 51% attacks traditionally represented by other DAOs while still leveraging those models’ crowd-sourced knowledge, participation, and natural centralization-resistance. Spl.yt is currently exploring and testing a modified DAICO model to ensure the platform is already on the path to full decentralization at launch.
   Representation of All Parties — We believe systems built to coordinate many people’s behavior and transmit value are often better decentralized. A decentralized system must reflect the thoughts and interests of everyone involved.Therefore the interests of early adopters, developers, users, and anyone else involved have a chance to influence the direction without any single party accumulating veto power. At Spl.yt, we recognize that volatile utility tokens creates a situation where financial interests and users, and developers interests may clash over who directs outcomes. We are actively researching and developing methods to overcome this current market reality in a way that minimizes informational asymmetry between the parties to the greatest extent that is technically possible.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

During the first six months of 2018, the most popular crypto-currencies broke all profitability records. Thus, the rate of a relatively new crypto currency, the etherium (Etherium), in relation to the US dollar, has soared more than 30 times in half a year.
 Bitcoin grew more slowly to the dollar than the more "young" crypto currency, but its rate has almost tripled since the beginning of the year. For comparison, the euro, being one of the world's most profitable reserve currencies for seven months of this year, increased against the dollar by only 9%. It would seem that operations with crypto-currencies are much more profitable than transactions with traditional currencies.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

Last days, I have seen many different partnerships agreement between ICO that really take attraction from the investors. Fore example; INGOT Coin, pioneering the link between the Crypto universe and the current traditional financial industry, is pleased to announce a Joint Venture Partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a leading provider of exchange and post-trade solutions; and the start of INGOT Coin’s Blockchain based All-Inclusive-Ecosystem.
GMEX will provide Fusion, their hybrid centralized & Blockchain based global exchange trading, market surveillance, post trade infrastructure and digital banking solution and work with INGOT Coin to develop a full, and first of its kind, Ecosystem in multiple asset classes including equities, debt, FX, derivatives, commodities, cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
I have made lots of researches about the new ICOs that M
odern Finance Chain is one of them. MFC announced a partnership with INGOT Coin. The partnership ensures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. Additionally, MF Chain is able to provide retail processing integration for INGOT Coin. INGOT Coin and MF Chain share a common vision of uniting and providing users with a multitude of solutions in an combined effort to drive cryptocurrency adoption.
“Partnering with INGOT Coin is key for MF Chain on two fronts. The first is liquidity. Integrating our payment solution with the INGOT Coin liquidity exchange is a powerful addition. The second is the ability for Modern Finance Chain to provide retail processing access to INGOT and their currency partners.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

You can spend a few dollars on infrastructure based/backed projects like WePower, Cedex, WPP and many others... Just a few $$$ here and there for the midterm. But for long term, just buy top 3 by market cap.
mokamoka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

I think NVA coin maybe a good choice now
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

I prefer collecting tokens that give us dividends. like Neo. Pundi-X and also their LCS are tokens that provide a profit when hold in the wallet. in addition to getting a dividend also get a profit increase in price
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

INGOT Coin is pleased to announce a partnership with Modern Finance Chain. The partnership secures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. MF Chain is building the most cost-effective cryptocurrency payment ecosystem that rewards the consumer as well as the merchant. MF Chain’s immediate goal is to become the foundation of commerce powered by the blockchain by bringing users the ability to transact using their favorite coins, based on a zero-fee model along with an innovative merchant rewards program. The greater vision of Modern Finance Chain is the MF Mainnet. An independent public blockchain that uses a BFT/POS consensus model and a unique masternode incentivization protocol. Furthermore, MF Mainnet will allow for the development of enterprise level private blockchains, atomic swap cross-chain transactions, multi-blockchain integration, and a verified digital identity system.

Partnertships is not finished, INGOT Coin is pleased to announce a partnership with Stella that is a P2P lending marketplace powered by StellaCoins, smart contracts and artificial intelligence. Stella Project’s mission is to simplify real-world use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain based services. Stella will cover all major financial needs, including card payments, loans, business project financing and p2p lending in a transparent, reliable and trustworthy environment. Stella Project introduces a new, post-banking era in which the financial services traditionally monopolized by banks are available in a way that is faster, more functional, more transparent, and ultimately, more cost-efficient.

Last but not least partnerships is that INGOT Coin will be advised by Trade.io to enhance their ICO and leverage their established stakeholders with Trade.io’s expert consulting services to maximize value to INGOT’s ICO participants. Trade.io provides efficient, fair and safe blockchain technologies to financial market participants. It introduces professional experience and a carefully developed structure to the exponentially growing crypto industry. Through education, support and research, it claims its role as the leading blockchain firm in the financial markets.To successfully bridge the expertise and structure of traditional banking systems with the newest and most innovative products, using blockchain technologies. In doing so, it will become the leader as the world's most sought-after wealth-generation platform.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

Hello, chat. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. Here is more info about this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

After I see and read all the topics of discussion today mostly buy Vertcoin, and Groestlcoin, because I think we should pay attention to Viacoin for future moves, I say such things in other threads without any explanation, but because just because they hold Viacoin does not mean Viacoin will be pumped for the future, but If we have information about the project, please share with us here so we can study it again.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

Honestly just buy any project that has a working product, and/or customers, and/or backing to sustain themselves for a few years. The crypto world is filled to the neck with crap that'll never survive the next 5 years.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

Buy bitcoin, that's the safest and most secured coin you can invest right now. Make it a habit also to read and research about the coins you want to invest in, of course people would want to ask opinion on others but at the end of the day it is still you who decides which coin to invest in, right?

Bitcoin (BTC). The most valuable for investors is the crypto currency. It has existed for 8 years. Bitcoins are safe, mobile and popular. Recently, their cost has greatly increased.
Ethereum (ETH). The second most popular and in demand among investors. Investments in Bitcoin and Ether make up a large share in the total volume of investments in the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: