Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69670 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Well even this is an old post I will suggest you to buy VET which is very cheap right now .Also I want to suggest NEO which is really cheap right now .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

You should buy eth. Maybe they will fall sharply. However, holding them for a long time will be an opportunity for us. The market is full of red but please be patient

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

I think right now it is the best time to buy any kinds of cryptocurrency because almost all cryptos prices right now is lower so for all investors and traders it is the profitable months. After buying dips holding cryptos with long time of period is the one of the most important strategies to earn more money. So as long as you have patient and diligence to your own cryptos you could be successful in life.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

in fact, today is the encryption carnival. many coins are sold at a discount. now , ether is only $260. It is worth buying, today. you'd better buy the top ten coins. except for XRP
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
I am wondering that you are still newbie here. By the way,market condition is so bad now and every coins or tokens even Bitcoin price are dumping. So,it is very risky to buy or invest anythings through. But if you want and have enough ability then try to go for buying Bitcoin. May be it will pump soon. Otherwise,don't buy anything now. Because we don't know when the market will stable again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

The cryptocurrency market has begun to rise exponentially, and last month reached an astonishing $378 billion in market capitalization. Whatever happens next, cryptocurrencies look certain to play an increasingly influential role in the global financial system. In today’s world, most of the blockchain coin prices are driven by scarcity model and hype which is not based on real world use case. None of the blockchain is capable enough to meet the demand of enterprise and governments. They need high transaction rate and security against future thread like quantum attack. Most of the banks are still keeping themselves away from existing blockchains because of high transaction fees, partial decentralism and future quantum attacks.
TIM is a two layered blockchain-
-First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size).
-Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard.
Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs.
The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America only. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
If the data size of entire TIM blockchain is 1 GB, then it will split among these two regions (approx. 500 MB each). So, each node of North America will store root blockchain (4 MB size) and approx. 500 MB of block data. However, in ideal scenario of 1 GB data, TIM will have many triangles (approx. 100). And data will be partitioned (using dynamic vertical partition based of geolocation) to approx. 10 MB block data. So, each node in a given triangle will have 4 MB of root blockchain and 10 MB of partitioned second layer blocks data. This will enable even a mobile device with less memory to become a node of TIM blockchain.
Triangles (cluster of Nodes) / Multigraph – Each node in the triangles communicate to each other using DAG (Directed Acyclic graph) topology. Hence, we call these triangles as graphs also. And collection of these triangles is called as Multigraph (which is the second layer of TIM blockchain). Multigraph stores entire blocks split across graph/triangles. So, if we have 100 triangles, Network will look like as below.
It is because of the DAG topology of each triangle, nodes can communicate very fast, achieving speed of 10,000 tx/sec per triangle. And if the 100 partitions are created due to the demand of transactions, then total network capacity will be around 1 million tx/sec.
However, these triangular regions are created by TIM technology on demand of transaction load. If the load increases in a given region, the TIM technology can further split triangle into two parts and there by doubling the speed of that region. TIM network auto adjusts the load based on demand and also merges the region if the demand is less. This is driven by statistical model for load balancing and using geolocation of nodes to understand the transaction load in a given geographical area.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

I am wondering that you are still newbie here. By the way,market condition is so bad now and every coins or tokens even Bitcoin price are dumping. So,it is very risky to buy or invest anythings through. But if you want and have enough ability then try to go for buying Bitcoin. May be it will pump soon. Otherwise,don't buy anything now. Because we don't know when the market will stable again.
about the stabilization of the market is said as early as 2018. But we see only how each month the price of the crypto currency is falling. What kind of stabilization is it? It will be very good if we have already reached the bottom of the crypto-currency market and the prices will not fall even lower.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
Merited by mrkavasaki (4)

I think right now it is the best time to buy any kinds of cryptocurrency because almost all cryptos prices right now is lower so for all investors and traders it is the profitable months. After buying dips holding cryptos with long time of period is the one of the most important strategies to earn more money. So as long as you have patient and diligence to your own cryptos you could be successful in life.

I think a strong drop in the rate occurs against the backdrop of external threats. First, Facebook banned the advertising of crypto, ICO and binary options and then others joined ((

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

I think a strong drop in the rate occurs against the backdrop of external threats. First, Facebook banned the advertising of crypto, ICO and binary options and then others joined ((
The fact is that the withdrawal of social networks from crypto-currency advertising has already been inevitable and this should not affect the general potential of the crypto currency. Each of us understands that the crypto currency has a great future and was talked about even at the last G20 summit.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:20:17 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 04:18:15 PM by catterpillar07

Buy Dogecoin, its the one and only true make you money coin!
Sell the wife, sell the car! buy doge! Much Doge=Many Profits!

Haha no but seriously dude, who's gonna tell you how to get rich? ;p  everyday another person makes a new account to try beg for tips in trading haha, they are even too scared to use real accounts Cheesy   "hey guys, newb here"  lolz  Cool
go read a book, try to use your OWN brain and do some independent research on projects maybe Cheesy

authorities intend to fight private individuals and companies that provide services in the trade of crypto-currencies but I think all will be fine) becaus epeopl will never leave option to earn some easy money doing nothing) so cryptoworld will survive any way
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

about the stabilization of the market is said as early as 2018. But we see only how each month the price of the crypto currency is falling. What kind of stabilization is it? It will be very good if we have already reached the bottom of the crypto-currency market and the prices will not fall even lower.

best one is of course bitcoin.

it shows how it is big. you will see its dominance will be 70 until september.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

If you have come to this market - you have already won. If not money - then you have won experience) put, buy, only never buy on all capital, keep chance to buy in addition the project interesting you

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

I think, all the coins is the best moment to buy now, all coin prices are down dramatically,
we can choose the BTC or ETH as our long-term investments in the future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

best one is of course bitcoin.

it shows how it is big. you will see its dominance will be 70 until september.

70% Bitcoin Dominance? Would you mind sharing what made you come to this conclusion? It seems very high and yes the current trends could maybe indicate such a scenario as saltcoins continue are getting crushed, still I find it unlikely. So wonder what makes you so confidence about this.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

It should be noted that there are currently more than 1820 coins and tokens registered at http://coinmarketcap.com, this is certainly a good thing because we have many choices, and I think buying crypto that already has a large marketcap is safer and more profitable .

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

A rating process will be undertaken for the team, terms, conditions, token, and the underlying concept of the proposed ICO. A comprehensive advisory service will be provided to the proposed ICO in terms of initial offering, layers and brackets. Whitepaper drafting service will be provided, starting from the abstract and ending with the legal wording and jurisdiction coverage.
INGOT Coin will provide an extensive look into the roadmap of the proposed project as a whole in order to make sure that the milestones presented in the whitepaper are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely), achievable, and transparent. Website undertaking includes but is not limited to building the underlying technology, designing, and content customization. IC ICO Accelerator will produce a website that highlights the whitepaper, its concept, and the team behind it. An efficient token distribution strategy blueprint will be drawn and customized based on the nature, need, specification, and industry complexity of each ICO proposed.
INGOT Coin’s community reach is vast and extensive, offering a wide range of advisors’ and investors’ outreach for both pre-ICOs and ICOs, as well as business experts. With an ever-growing investor database, coordination of potential investors will provide bigger opportunities for Seed, Angel, and VC funding.
ICO Legal and Compliance Advisory Services
Full coordination with a professional panel of local and international attorneys covering a vast range of industries in order for them to provide tailored legal frameworks based on the proposed ICO needs. Legal coverage and definitions for pivotal legal pillars will be provided, including funding options, token functions, and fund collection. Full compliance guidance for the KYC, AML, and terms and conditions.
ICO Rating Agency
This will be an internationally recognized rating agency that will issue a label to guarantee investors team quality, projects and financial projections for the proposed ICO. It will also provide a complete analysis of the proposed ICO starting with the model, team, advisors, legal framework and offer an extensive final report which includes a one-day and one-on-one consulting sessions.
ICO Marketing and Public Relations
The main success factor for any ICO is a global reach. The Accelerator will provide the following solutions:
1)    Unique roadshows.
2)    Specialized bounty programs.
3)    Global conferences.
4)    Brand image and website design.
5)    Articles on crypto websites and blogs.
6)    Social media and marketing campaigns.
INGOT Coin’s Community links together leading international investors with entrepreneurs to share knowledge, ideas and perspective on ICOs. Company executives will be offered the opportunity to meet with international fund managers in person or through webinars and seminars.
Listing on IC Exchange
Finding an available exchange to list your token is no easy task as this might cost high fees and take several months of waiting in order for your token to get listed. Our IC ICO Accelerator services will give you the opportunity to avoid these obstacles and guarantee that your coin will be listed on IC Exchange.
Token Design and Wallet Development
The Accelerator will explore the full extent of the blockchain technology for each potential ICO, conduct full analysis, and provide tokenization and programming solutions.
Our team of technical specialists will provide Smart Contract development, custom token rules, testing and implementation based on technologies such as ERC20, Waves, and OMNI. Token designs will be implemented by nodes on codes and crypto coin designs, along with providing escrow services through secured multi-sig wallets.
Customer Satisfaction
After providing full pre-ICO and ICO services, we will offer you with token trading analysis, liquidity channels, long-term token brand development, digital influence and marketing, strategic guidance and board advisory services, updates, and financial reports when necessary. Furthermore, staying updated in a fast-developing market is challenging as this is something that requires constant updates and vigilance. A team of experienced professionals will provide guidance to investors through news deeds and market intelligence analysis of the crypto market.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

Very promising GEM projects with strong teams and huge communities: PRIVCY (new privacy coin with one of the best airdop campaign I have ever seen) and TELCOIN (business with telcos, very professional). Take a look at these projects, future is bright.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

It seems like there's been a great decline in cryptos now, all so redness at price movements, I think this kind of situation can be a great time to buying it, and I'm still sure after this.. it will be leads to a great rise too.
We just pick the coins that are very popular and looks more interest by many people, I think Btc, Eth, Ripple, Bch and Ltc have a high chance to return being a greener again in the long term.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

The best coin to buy now is Bitcoin..Because the market is pretty low right now..Bitcoin price will increase firstly when the market goes up..The Altcoins will follow him later.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

The best coin to buy now is Bitcoin..Because the market is pretty low right now..Bitcoin price will increase firstly when the market goes up..The Altcoins will follow him later.
all coin also very low bro Tongue even they hit lowest price in this year. i also recommended bitcoin, but my opinion is, that bitcoin is king, only it can growth first before others coins can growth

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: