Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69672 times)
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

Some snapshots from some of the worlds top altcoin traders, nosofast. These are his posts, you won't find them on his twitter as he don't post his positions on there anymore.

$ZEC: https://www.investfeed.com/posts/1789644
$JMC: https://www.investfeed.com/posts/1787564
$MUE: https://www.investfeed.com/posts/1787534
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

There are quite a lot of potential coins now, so in my opinion, any penny can grow, so I think we should hold all the top 10 pennies. On the CMC is the best

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin and ethereum then other coins that has a potential buy and hold for long term holding more profits will you received if the price goes up.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

You can buy Staker Token , Low supply currently listed on crex24 price 500sats.. check there website for more details staker.network
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Crypto exclusively works online; there is no third party controlling them, there are no hidden charges, and the terms of service are simple and clear.Sometimes credit and debit card fee can be a huge cost for business, especially when many transactions are involved on a daily basis. However, since cryptocurrency is decentralized, the transactions fees are minimal. By accepting crypto payments, merchants can decrease their transaction fees to less than 1%. Blockchain has been widely endorsed for building a secure and decentralized payment system. The latter makes digital records of every currency unit. Also, this system follows it all through the channel.
Ready to start using your crypto to fund your account? If so we have great new for you. INGOT Brokers accept crypto payments to make transactions.
INGOT Brokers is proud to give you clarity and transparency. INGOT Brokers is on hand to assist you straight away. Ingot Brokers works every hour to make your trading lives easier and to offer you a unique trading experience. As a result, INGOT Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to deposit, withdraw and trade!!!
Bitcoin can serve as a good means of deposits and withdrawal. INGOT Brokers that accept Bitcoin and Ethereum for deposits and withdrawal also allow the trader to trade BTC and ETH. So Ingot Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to trade in a variety of industries including real estate, banking, energy, pharmaceuticals, insurance, telecommunication services, commercial services as well as industrial goods. INGOT Brokers exclusively offers trading methods on MENA shares and indices in countries such as the UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait with the ability to go long or short.
With INGOT Brokers, you can use your crypto currency with online trading platform offering clients over 950 instruments and products to trade in various markets such as ETFs, Currencies, Shares, Indices and Commodities. INGOT Brokers’ platform offers a user friendly interface in a highly customizable trading environment in order to improve your trading performance. Enhanced charting functionality and sophisticated order management tools will assist you to manage your positions quickly and efficiently.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

I will buy a few coins that I think can provide big profits, some coins that I believe can be immediately profitable are: TRON, Stellar, Cardano, NEO and Waves.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

for me many coins are good at crypto now that we can buy at low prices, but I would recommend dent, bitcoin, tron ​​and ethereum. that's the short coins now.
nikiblinki

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

the best coin looks like it will fall on the ethereum and btg at the current time to be purchased. to my knowledge altcoin type is it better to have good future prospects than others.
Agree with that guy
You won't catch 2x or 5x or 10x in the near future with BTC or ETH or kind of... but there is higher probability to reach it with some good alt
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

If you really asking me a lot of cryptos right now are really good to buy you have to find which has a strong fundamentals and ofcourse community behind them because it is really a big thing to support for a project. Do your own search and for sure you will find those.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

look for coins with a good community, good partnerships, and a very high ATH compared to the current value. Projects like Sonm and Aion have caught my attention, but ICO's could also fall under this category. It all depends on the question whether or not the project could actually benefit society

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. That way, by partnering up, INGOT Coin and other partners can focus on its strengths, whilst having reliable people in other organizations to cover the areas outside its expertise. New partnerships of INGOT Coin provide opportunities to learn new strategies and open up new revenue streams. Working within a partnership with a genuine win-win intention can give INGOT Coin business the edge it needs to surpass its competitors. If you decide to continue working exclusively on your own, you run the risk of your business’s growth becoming stagnant.

INGOT Coin was pleased to announce new partnerships that will be more collaboration than competition in the coming brave new world of cryptocurrencies.n the recent couple of months, INGOT Coin has been establishing different partnerships with diverse and innovative ICOs from around the world. All the partnered ICOs have one big thing in common that brings them together; they all aim to work together to utilize Blockchain in ways never witnessed before.

INGOT Coin & Swachhcoin decide to unify their resources efficiently and develop further on Blockchain by forming a partnership. Swachhcoin is a unique blockchain-powered attempt at micromanaging wastes from households and industries and efficiently converting them into useful products. These products, at the end of the process, will be of higher economic value. Swachh Ecosystem is essentially a DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation), governed autonomously on the basis of pre defined instructions in the form of smart contract. Swachhcoin aims to revolutionize waste management by creating a token that will be used to provide monetary incentive primarily to the domestic households. The waste processing industry will be at the core of fueling this economy.

We are delighted to announce that has formed a strategic partnership with Zichain that takes a leading role in creating a cryptocurrency asset management industry for private and institutional investors, combining best practices of traditional financial world with innovative technologies. Zichain is developing an ecosystem comprised of several key products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider with a marketplace for asset managers, and index funds based on a family of our own cryptocurrency indices. At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place.

INGOT Coin is pleased to announce a partnership with Modern Finance Chain. The partnership secures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. MF Chain is building the most cost-effective cryptocurrency payment ecosystem that rewards the consumer as well as the merchant. MF Chain’s immediate goal is to become the foundation of commerce powered by the blockchain by bringing users the ability to transact using their favorite coins, based on a zero-fee model along with an innovative merchant rewards program. The greater vision of Modern Finance Chain is the MF Mainnet. An independent public blockchain that uses a BFT/POS consensus model and a unique masternode incentivization protocol. Furthermore, MF Mainnet will allow for the development of enterprise level private blockchains, atomic swap cross-chain transactions, multi-blockchain integration, and a verified digital identity system.

Partnertships is not finished, INGOT Coin is pleased to announce a partnership with Stella that is a P2P lending marketplace powered by StellaCoins, smart contracts and artificial intelligence. Stella Project’s mission is to simplify real-world use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain based services. Stella will cover all major financial needs, including card payments, loans, business project financing and p2p lending in a transparent, reliable and trustworthy environment. Stella Project introduces a new, post-banking era in which the financial services traditionally monopolized by banks are available in a way that is faster, more functional, more transparent, and ultimately, more cost-efficient.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

I think you can buy crypto now, because now the krypto price is still low, so you will also get more krypto by waiting for higher prices.
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

It seems to me that now it is better not to invest in altcoins since the market is now unclear where to go. It is better as it seems to me to buy after the SEC declares its decision about ETF from CBOE.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

If you really asking me a lot of cryptos right now are really good to buy you have to find which has a strong fundamentals and ofcourse community behind them because it is really a big thing to support for a project. Do your own search and for sure you will find those.

As you say, the current cryptocurrency market is a lot of startup and altcoin, there are plenty of choices in it. It is important for investors to find and select among the many options available in crypto today
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

I will buy a few coins that I think can provide big profits, some coins that I believe can be immediately profitable are: TRON, Stellar, Cardano, NEO and Waves.

Well, for that coin that has made over 9,000% profit in less than a year, TRON has truly dinned with crypto's finest and has seen full glory days. But to be deluded that it might rise that high again is some high in itself. however, I wouldn't mind stashing a few of it just not to be a victim of I told you so.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

It seems to me that now it is better not to invest in altcoins since the market is now unclear where to go. It is better as it seems to me to buy after the SEC declares its decision about ETF from CBOE.
I still hold a lot of ETH because I believe that when the market recovers it will be the strongest growth coin. The decline of Ethereum is due to the fact that ICO investors sold out tokens in a mass market downset, negatively affecting ETH.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

I still hold a lot of ETH because I believe that when the market recovers it will be the strongest growth coin. The decline of Ethereum is due to the fact that ICO investors sold out tokens in a mass market downset, negatively affecting ETH.
I myself also still hold ethereum because I realize that if we sell it now it certainly is not profitable,
so it's better we keep holding it and still be patient to wait for ethereum to go up
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:59:55 AM

I'm making an analysis of coins that have the potential to rise significantly this year, and I think NANO is a good coin and has the potential to enter the top 15 this year, buying NANO will make us prosper.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

I think you should buy ICO-presale is the best, most of the coin on the market now usually descending. So whether any investment makes you lose money. But buying an ICO is different, you can master it before trading and I know EyeGlobal.Net is a potential coin and needs people to use clear, well done, worth the investment.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

Bitcoin is now better to buy.Bitcoin will give you a lot of profit in the short term.The price of Bitcoin now decreases to $ 6640.So it's better to buy Bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: