Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69673 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

For a short term I think WAVES & XEM is a good choice. But if you want to make altcoin as an investment tool for long term then I suggest to keep buying ETH because the projects they offer for the long term are quite promising
nowadays there are many people who say about ethereum even though there are still many good projects as investments. therefore in my opinion you can start a lot of coins that can be invested
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

There is eth that we can invest or ripple. tronx and also many more good coins as our investment. depending on and whether it is suitable to be able to invest or not. because many people are still hesitant in investing
Indeed if we speak good coins to invest, of course it is very much,
like ethereum, ripple, and eos I think it's a good coin,
but all of that depends on the personal decision of each
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I think that it's impossible to find the perfect coin that will constantly bring you profit. We need to find the right coins to invest and choose the right time to invest in them.
I will always tell that two best of the best currencies are bitcoin and ethereum. So it up to you which one you will choose

I guess, most of us have already understood that Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best cryptocurrencies. meanwhile, there are other tough tokens besides them, Cardano, for instance.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

Buy https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/ and hold
Or NEO buy
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

Now I invest only in those coins that are included in the TOP-10. It seems to me that such investments are the most reliable and I can be sure that I will not lose all of my capital.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

Now I invest only in those coins that are included in the TOP-10. It seems to me that such investments are the most reliable and I can be sure that I will not lose all of my capital.
Of course, I also adhere to the opinion that it is better to invest in the top ten ranking coins. But there are forecasts that almost 60% of known coins will lose its relevance.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

There is eth that we can invest or ripple. tronx and also many more good coins as our investment. depending on and whether it is suitable to be able to invest or not. because many people are still hesitant in investing
Indeed if we speak good coins to invest, of course it is very much,
like ethereum, ripple, and eos I think it's a good coin,
but all of that depends on the personal decision of each
What you say is true there are many good coins to invest,
but if I personally think that the current coin is good for investing is ethereum
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

I recommend using 45% of your funds on top 10 coins like LTC, BTC and Eth. 45% should be spent on smaller cap coins like Aion, Sonm and Strat, and 10% in ICO's that already have a working product (iMusify, CGCX, Tachain, ...).

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly, states on CCN “Referring back to the basic rule of investing, Kelly noted that during a period in which the market is extremely bullish and optimistic, it is better to sell and eye a timely opportunity to enter and when the market is overly pessimistic, it is wise to look for a position to enter.”

Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.

This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility

INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.

The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.

Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Now because ethereum price goes down I suggest investing in GMB Platform ico because there will be many benefits. Pre-sale phase will be opened soon and will provide many benefits for those of you who want to join, check in my signature for more information

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

In my opinion the best code now is the XRP, because this coin has a bright future, which may be one of the coin replacement ETH in the future. I believe in this and I am buying more XRP to hold on

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Teenteenti

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

I bought Genesis Vision GVT lately for 4$ and now it's at almost 15$. Looks like you can make money in a bear market.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

The top fixed Crypto keeps bitcoin, but besides btc lots of crypto can provide benefits, like eth, litecoin, dogecoin, ripple, monero, bch, btg, and etc. Or can also buy crypto ico because it can also promise profits as long as no scam and coin be in demand in the market.
Although all coin is priced below btc but if smart and meticulous in trading, the opportunity to get a good profit will be achieved.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

I think, you have to look at the market, which coin do you think has the opportunity to be able to give profit and I think bitcoin is still the best crypto right now, so use this opportunity to buy bitcoin and maybe you can also consider ethereum
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
Still lusca is still the same bitcoin, which still does the job, no it didn't blow, he continues his development and for a long time is at the top and nikuda doesn't come down is if toolko small fluctuations.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristics to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
Still lusca is still the same bitcoin, which still does the job, no it didn't blow, he continues his development and for a long time is at the top and nikuda doesn't come down is if toolko small fluctuations.
It is very difficult for a beginner to navigate in the Large cryptocurrency market, because the number of coins is always quite large. Based on this, for a start it is better to be guided by the ratings of coins of the coinmarket. It is precisely the top ten that can minimize the risks of investment.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Either one with a working product, an actual usecase, some competition, a great community and a team that focuses more on development than marketing.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

The best cryptocurrency to buy now is only bitcoin, because if growth begins, it will start with it!
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

The best cryptocurrency to buy now is only bitcoin, because if growth begins, it will start with it!
I agree with you that you are dependent on the price of Bitcoin from the cryptocurrency market. But I approach this issue from a more practical point of view, since ethereum is more in demand economically and for real use, I make a choice in its favor.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: