Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

After reading your whitepaper, I have to say some things, because I have a little insight in this market.
You mention in section "Competitor comparison" the benefits of LIVE STARS.
I will compare it with a webcamservice which dominates the german market, sonjasluder is one of their domain names.
You pay with your telephonebill, about 3$ / min, immediately, anonymous and without "Payment errors of users".

+Decentralization
+Open source
+Block chain technology
An average user doesn't care about this.

+User anonymity
On sonjasluder you are completely anonymous.

+Ravenue Share
+Payout delay
+Min. payout amount
This is good for models, but the money comes from the visitors and its sad, but, an average user doesn't care about this

To be successful you have to think 99 % from users view. Nobody knows or is interested, how fast the models get their money.
You look mostly from the view of the models, this is honorable, but you have 100 models and on the other side million of users, which will spent the money.
So the most important question is, how much will the minute cost. If you can make a good price, you will succeed, all the other advantages are irrelevant.

I thought about the same.
Yes, LiveStars offers anonymity, which is very important nowadays. Especially when it is about adult entertainment. But what bothers me, from a users side, is that you can only pay with cryptocurrencies on your platform. If you ask me that wouldn't be a big deal, I know how to buy Bitcoin on a marketplace for fiat. But Cryptocurrencies haven't yet reached mass adoption and I am not sure if you could reach enough users to be a serious competitor to the existing webcam-sites. Sometimes simplicity outweighs the anonymity part.

Hello,

We have pointed out in our whitepaper that on our platform will be convenient option to buy cryptocurrency for fiat using one step external service. We will provide as easy video guide as possible. So it will be no harder than use credit card for purchase.

this is important to have work. most people still don't know how to things work with crypto. using a service like changelly or anything else will make everything easier. Just remember to tout this as a feature prominently on the web site. I will help trust me.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:32:31 PM

You'll do it trough shapeshift or maybe chagelly? These are the first two in my mind at this moment, but don't recall if shapeshit let you exchange only crypto to crypto or also fiat to crypto

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

Hi everybody!
I just found this project on this board.

i like the concept of live stars so far. my first questions are:

How will they manage to attract models? (of course the payment of up to 80% but is there more?)

How will they manage to attract users which arent already into crypto? (how will they make it easy and understandable for everybody to create a wallet and all the stuff you need...)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

Thanks for clarifying! I'm glad you guys are active in this thread answering all the questions. These were some of the questions i had that kinda worried me before. As far as i know, there are not even any other ICO's doing anything similar. So there is a real advantage in being one of the first to start in the adult sector.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

How is this token different from lust. Lust has gain so much traction and if you Dont do something different your token may be under the shadow of you competitor forever.
Kunlejoe0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

You know how it is with Bitcoin and Litecoin. The same leader coin follower coin is playing out already in real estate token section. Atlant is bold. Has many real world solution to  plague in real estate sector of the economy in the world
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

This project is awesome . I can not wait to be your loyal users , The demo picture is very attractive.
I saw you road map it's still have one year to release,  you should hurry up

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

Thanks for clarifying! I'm glad you guys are active in this thread answering all the questions. These were some of the questions i had that kinda worried me before. As far as i know, there are not even any other ICO's doing anything similar. So there is a real advantage in being one of the first to start in the adult sector.
Thank you so much for your positive attitude!
Sadly, many other adult projects (probably all of them?) created bad reputation for adult industry among crypto investors. But that really gives us an opportunity to be the first successful "crypto adult entertainment" project here Smiley

There is another, Shinecoin, but the ICO didn't do well (bad timing mostly), so they decided to do the project anyway, they have some people interested, but it will take them some time now without the marketing and investments, so as for now, Live stars are the one with way better chances of succeeding.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

After reading your whitepaper, I have to say some things, because I have a little insight in this market.
I will compare it with a webcamservice which dominates the german market, sonjasluder is one of their domain names.
You pay with your telephonebill, about 3$ / min, immediately, anonymous and without "Payment errors of users".

+Decentralization
+Open source
+Block chain technology

+User anonymity

+Ravenue Share
+Payout delay
+Min. payout amount
This is good for models, but the money comes from the visitors and its sad, but, an average user doesn't care about this

To be successful you have to think 99 % from users view. Nobody knows or is interested, how fast the models get their money.
You look mostly from the view of the models, this is honorable, but you have 100 models and on the other side million of users, which will spent the money.
So the most important question is, how much will the minute cost. If you can make a good price, you will succeed, all the other advantages are irrelevant.

Hello,

We do have inside knowledge of the industry and experience of development and support of one of top webcam platforms. Sonjasluder is phone sex service. Why would you even compare it to our platform? What kind of anonimity do you expect from a phone service?
User does not have to care about blockchain or any kind of tech behind the service, however anonymity that is easily provable by open source would matter a lot to regular customers who spend up to several thousand USD monthly using webcam services.

High prices and per-minute payments are caused by high commission fees due to many mediators and the fact competitors have to promote their product on the market. The main reason for such high fees is old and non-optimized business model behind the service. This is the main thing we set to improve.

Most important for webcam users is content and their anonymity. Content is mainly created by models, and as you said, our platform offers a variety of advantages to them. Speaking of anonymity, webcam users complain a lot about the fact their private video and text chats are not really private because website administration is able to check them out. Highest revenue share on the market means members money actually gets to the model.

In webcam, number and quality of models on the platform and creditworthy user traffic are essential for success. We do understand this and that is why conditions for affiliates and models will also be much better than the ones offered by current market.

Thank you for your detailled answer. Do you plan an age verification to ensure that no childs have access to your system?
If yes, which system do you plan to use?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

How will you solve the problems a high volatility, like a lot of other cryptos have, of LIVE tokens could bring? I see that models will love that there is no minimal amount and no delays when they want to withdraw their earnings, but how can it be ensured that their tokens won‘t loose value before they got fiat money for them. Do you offer to buy the tokens back from them respectively exchange them (to fiat, other cryptos?).
When payment from user to model is done, model will get access to their LIVE tokens at once. There is no hold, and it is entirely their decision whether to exchange it to fiat at once or after some time. At the moment we are not planning any buybacks.

So in order that a model can exchange her LIVE tokens to fiat she has to send them to an exchange, sell them there for BTC or ETH (or any other crypto) and then transfer the BTC or ETH to a marketplace where she can sell and finally get her fiat? Correct me if I am wrong but that sounds really complicated and not really user-friendly to me  Huh
We will integrate an external instant exchange in our website in order to make the process convenient. So everything they have to do it use a cryptocurrency-to-fiat exchange service if they want to receive their payment in fiat. That can be done in several clicks.
Currently models have to complete much more complicated things, such as setting up their computer for live broadcasts, setting additional plugins for better quality broadcast, registering and linking to platform e-wallets such as Payoneer to receive their payments.  We believe that switching to cryptocurrency will make this process less complicated than it is now. There will be friendly video guides for models as well as for members.

Thank you very much for your answer. This external instant exchange is an important thing, makes it the whole process of converting to fiat for the models much easier after all.

Heimer

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:30:38 PM

How will you solve the problems a high volatility, like a lot of other cryptos have, of LIVE tokens could bring? I see that models will love that there is no minimal amount and no delays when they want to withdraw their earnings, but how can it be ensured that their tokens won‘t loose value before they got fiat money for them. Do you offer to buy the tokens back from them respectively exchange them (to fiat, other cryptos?).
When payment from user to model is done, model will get access to their LIVE tokens at once. There is no hold, and it is entirely their decision whether to exchange it to fiat at once or after some time. At the moment we are not planning any buybacks.

So in order that a model can exchange her LIVE tokens to fiat she has to send them to an exchange, sell them there for BTC or ETH (or any other crypto) and then transfer the BTC or ETH to a marketplace where she can sell and finally get her fiat? Correct me if I am wrong but that sounds really complicated and not really user-friendly to me  Huh
We will integrate an external instant exchange in our website in order to make the process convenient. So everything they have to do it use a cryptocurrency-to-fiat exchange service if they want to receive their payment in fiat. That can be done in several clicks.
Currently models have to complete much more complicated things, such as setting up their computer for live broadcasts, setting additional plugins for better quality broadcast, registering and linking to platform e-wallets such as Payoneer to receive their payments.  We believe that switching to cryptocurrency will make this process less complicated than it is now. There will be friendly video guides for models as well as for members.

Regarding collaboration with other blockchains, what do you have in mind? I'm excluding blockchains with anon protocol like zk-SNARKs and CryptoNote built in like ZCash and Monero because eth will have full privacy as well with Byzantium upgrade. Or maybe you're planning to move to another smart contracts platform or do even your own one ?
We were planning on implementing some parts of the process using external solutions, those currently include LIVE token exchange and performer identity and age verification. We do not want to disclose names and exact plans in order to avoid future misunderstandings, as there are no signed agreements at the moment to prove the claims.

I guess the most convincing reason would be the higher percentage they will earn using this platform. I dont know how is elsewhere, but according to their description, models get only 30-50% of total income but using this platform they will get 70-80%

That's what I wanted to point : for me the main asset of this project is the better income for the models,compared to other platforms.

Did you anticipate some sort of exclusivity ? I mean : what is going to prevent a model to stream for several platforms at once ? it could break your economics forecasts ?

I hope the answer isn't in the 180 posts before...
It is pretty common for models to use several platforms at once, we're not going to prevent this. We took that into account when doing initial calculations, and it does not break our forecasts. It is real practice that models use 6-7 sites per stream. Models will prefer to use service where they can immediately withdraw their earnings and ask users to pay on Live Stars, where members payment is not 30-50% but 70-80%, and they will be notified about their anonymity, therefore users will be encouraged to use our platform.

What's your strategy when targeting models who do you want to hire? Where do you get them? Could one of us become a model and earn live crypto? What are your requirements? Maybe thinking of joining your crew? Is it going to be female models only or something similar to chaturbate?

We will create a separate department of model managers, whose main responsibilities will include looking for new models and approaching existing ones. They will work with models individually. Our website will be different from existing platforms with lack of limitations and holds, highest revenue share, impossibility of chargebacks. At first we are going to work with big studios in order to create quality content. Users will be encouraged to use our platform due to the fact our platform offers the largest percentage for models, and users will have an option to pay less. Affiliates will also be a great help in this cause, and we are going to make conditions for affiliates more convenient and profitable.
We understand that at first we will have to introduce per-hour payments for models so to keep platform active and full of content. We will attend meetings and contact adult webmasters in order to attract creditworthy traffic.
Once models start discussing our platform, that does not have a minimal payout amount, holds, chargebacks, highest revenue share, that has all their private conversations encrypted and inaccessible by website staff, stores their personal data in a secure way and that it can be easily deleted by themselves, we are sure that it will create a certain positive attitude towards Live Stars in the whole industry.
We are already in contact with 2 big studios (each 300+ models) and for today we already getting new cooperation opportunities by different studio owners who email us, but we haven't yet started to promote us outside of cryptocommunity.

Why does Live Stars need to be on the blockchain? It's mentioned in the whitepaper but never explained. How does it use the blockchain and benefit from it?
Live Stars won't be exactly "on the blockchain". We are taking advantage of some options that blockchain provides. This allows us to create a platform that is several steps ahead of the analogues and is still simple enough for current users. All advantages are mentioned in the whitepaper.

Hey guys, happy to see this project. Question about the world load. The team qualifications seem good, but the team seams small? Are you outsourcing some work, or hiring more people?
We already are in the process of expanding our team. We will keep everyone updated on the progress and will announce if there are new members in the team.
Integrating exchanges into your site it's the best possible decision. It will be much more convenient for models and users (most of them don't know much about cryptocurrencies).
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:32:13 PM

Live Stars

Where and in which way you want to get first traffic to your service? This will be paid traffic from Google or from other similar sites or... ? You have some plan for this?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Congratulations to the whole team, excellent project, to our liking; Really satisfying the fact of limiting the access to Webcam and the storage of information in database without previous authorization, preservation of the anonymity really is something wished in this industry, always, and the Team is committed to this cause. Following the project
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:53:15 PM

Its cool to have the benefit of a blockchain and decentralisation for transaction and also a team to validate somethings on the platform. LIVE STARS can do a lot of benefit with this system, and profit of a huge market already existent.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

Its cool to have the benefit of a blockchain and decentralisation for transaction and also a team to validate somethings on the platform. LIVE STARS can do a lot of benefit with this system, and profit of a huge market already existent.
Thats why pre sale is going good, 780 ETH invested in two days, for me that is an impressive achievement. I really hope you can reach your goal and present a working pre alpha before ICO.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:10:47 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 07:19:39 PM by ParRus

I believe in the bright future of this platform, it will be very popular, respectively LIVE coins price will grow after appearance in exchanges - because there will be constant demand of these coins, by the way - i was joined to LIVE STARS sign bounty for the same reason - I believe in LIVE STARS success
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:53:29 PM

Thats why pre sale is going good, 780 ETH invested in two days, for me that is an impressive achievement. I really hope you can reach your goal and present a working pre alpha before ICO.

It's going to take a lot more to get this project moving. But considering ICO's are going a bit rough these days, it's probably alright. Hopefully this ICO wii do better than most.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

Well, honestly 780ETH is really good for this ICO !

There were other similar project, but the ICOs totally failed !

Adult industry is quite the taboo subject even in cryptocurrency, so I'm really impressed.

I don't know about others projects about the adult industry using cryptos which succeeded, can someone name some potentials competitors ?

This kind of project could have a good ROI, it will surely depend on the work done with exchanges too.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

it seems very simlar in my opinion with chaturbate but if they erase third parts and intermediaries then lower fees and made fast payment,complete anonymity for users they are for sure welcome,maybe i will buy some token the price will increase for sure in the future...
Heimer

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:58:09 PM

+Decentralization
+Open source
+Block chain technology

+User anonymity

+Ravenue Share
+Payout delay
+Min. payout amount

Hello,

We do have inside knowledge of the industry and experience of development and support of one of top webcam platforms. Sonjasluder is phone sex service. Why would you even compare it to our platform? What kind of anonimity do you expect from a phone service?
User does not have to care about blockchain or any kind of tech behind the service, however anonymity that is easily provable by open source would matter a lot to regular customers who spend up to several thousand USD monthly using webcam services.

High prices and per-minute payments are caused by high commission fees due to many mediators and the fact competitors have to promote their product on the market. The main reason for such high fees is old and non-optimized business model behind the service. This is the main thing we set to improve.

Most important for webcam users is content and their anonymity. Content is mainly created by models, and as you said, our platform offers a variety of advantages to them. Speaking of anonymity, webcam users complain a lot about the fact their private video and text chats are not really private because website administration is able to check them out. Highest revenue share on the market means members money actually gets to the model.

In webcam, number and quality of models on the platform and creditworthy user traffic are essential for success. We do understand this and that is why conditions for affiliates and models will also be much better than the ones offered by current market.

Thank you for your detailled answer. Do you plan an age verification to ensure that no childs have access to your system?
If yes, which system do you plan to use?

Of course. There is no system. Webcam support staff is in charge of verification submitted model accounts. It is done manually. Lots of fake ID's are being submitted so this process has to be done only by a human.
Will there be some kind of moderation on chat? Like banning aggressive, threatening users or rude models? Something that will ensure that clients and models feels safe while using Live Stars platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: