Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

I will never use my coin to spend times with models. Because if this project become a success i will be sad to have spend my coins for a few minutes instead of days XD To be more serious this platform will be powerful just if you invest in marketing. It's like this that you can start in this sector i think.

You actually bring up a very good point there. For the platform it would be best if the value of the tokens remains stable so visitors will spend tokens. For token holders it is best if the value rises. Models are somewhere in the middle, it is good if the tokens they get increase in value but if no one spends tokens they have no income. How is Live Stars going to solve these conflicting interests?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stprp

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

I will never use my coin to spend times with models. Because if this project become a success i will be sad to have spend my coins for a few minutes instead of days XD To be more serious this platform will be powerful just if you invest in marketing. It's like this that you can start in this sector i think.

You actually bring up a very good point there. For the platform it would be best if the value of the tokens remains stable so visitors will spend tokens. For token holders it is best if the value rises. Models are somewhere in the middle, it is good if the tokens they get increase in value but if no one spends tokens they have no income. How is Live Stars going to solve these conflicting interests?

It's a sex-webcam-platform and the most users would be men - like me. I don't think they (most men on such sites) can suppress their natural instincts if they see a hot model with a nice show.
The good thing is: The models have to make an effort. The question would be - hodl or natural instincts ? And natural instincts are stronger.
I don't think there would be a problem with the hodler or the token value. If the token rise it would be good for hodler, models, Livestars and for the users.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Demand drives the price up, no doubt on that. If a model want to make livestars her primary income, she needs to sell her token, making the price more stable?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Demand drives the price up, no doubt on that. If a model want to make livestars her primary income, she needs to sell her token, making the price more stable?

i think, every body can be a model and get income from this platform, so not only woman can get income as model here.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

Dear Community,

We are glad to announce that models will start to stream on our platform on the second of January at evening. That means that you will be able to see them live and have a chat with them really soon.
We would like to remind you that now you can register on our website https://livestars.io and access the investor panel to participate in the token sale on 15.01.2018.
We will soon open the whitelist for everyone who wants to get the LIVE token before the main token sale starts.

Live Stars Team

great to hear this news,  hope livestars have a nice start in 2018

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Dear Community,

We are glad to announce that models will start to stream on our platform on the second of January at evening. That means that you will be able to see them live and have a chat with them really soon.
We would like to remind you that now you can register on our website https://livestars.io and access the investor panel to participate in the token sale on 15.01.2018.
We will soon open the whitelist for everyone who wants to get the LIVE token before the main token sale starts.

Live Stars Team

Thats great news which everyone was waiting for and just in time before ICO closes. If this goes well, them we will see a huge rise in investments before the end.

Wow, great news! Good luck in 2018!!

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

i think, every body can be a model and get income from this platform, so not only woman can get income as model here.
sure that anyone can be a model men women do not care if they have a following of people, a profit, let's say that users want a token stable while investors will want to grow its value over time, in fact only time will tell us how things will go
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk community, dear our friends!

In this upcoming year, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your attention to us, interest in what we are doing and of course for your trust!
In the new 2018 our project will experience a large-scale development, achievement of new goals and we are very glad that we will launch this project all together during this New Year!
We sincerely congratulate you on this magical holiday and wish you prosperity in business, lot of joy, lots of love, luck and happiness!
The sweet taste of success may fill up your life throughout the New Year 2018. Be happy in the New Year!
Happy New Year 2018!

Live Stars Team

Thank you very much for your congratulations and warm words! I am happy to participate in the development of this network and hope that my contribution will benefit you! Happy New Year!

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Dear Community,

Live Stars Team

great to hear this news,  hope livestars have a nice start in 2018
Very nice looking forward to tomorrow and I think it can only be a great success. I hope this will get the attention it deserves.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

It's a sex-webcam-platform and the most users would be men - like me. I don't think they (most men on such sites) can suppress their natural instincts if they see a hot model with a nice show.
The good thing is: The models have to make an effort. The question would be - hodl or natural instincts ? And natural instincts are stronger.
I don't think there would be a problem with the hodler or the token value. If the token rise it would be good for hodler, models, Livestars and for the users.

Well social science does indeed state that natural instincts are stronger.
But it could be that some investors are not interested in the platform and just want to hold for flipping.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk community, dear our friends!

In this upcoming year, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your attention to us, interest in what we are doing and of course for your trust!
In the new 2018 our project will experience a large-scale development, achievement of new goals and we are very glad that we will launch this project all together during this New Year!
We sincerely congratulate you on this magical holiday and wish you prosperity in business, lot of joy, lots of love, luck and happiness!
The sweet taste of success may fill up your life throughout the New Year 2018. Be happy in the New Year!
Happy New Year 2018!

Live Stars Team

Thank you very much for your congratulations and warm words! I am happy to participate in the development of this network and hope that my contribution will benefit you! Happy New Year!
I'm looking forward to see a working live stars platform and I hope that 2018 will be very good for investors
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

yes we all looking forward to see a working live stars platform and I hope that 2018 will be the best for investors. Happy new year. Wink
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

yes we all looking forward to see a working live stars platform and I hope that 2018 will be the best for investors. Happy new year. Wink
Regardless of whether there is a Beta or not, it would be great to see a declared support of Models to the project, whether by video, social networks or something similar, would be a burst for ICO, and certainly lacking tokens for interested investors, but I still have this hope
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

I look forward to the models, it will interest investors and ICO to end quickly.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Working platform for the new year is great to start with. Happy New Year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

Dear Community,

Live Stars Team

Will this just be a test run or is it the start of model streaming?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

I look forward to the models, it will interest investors and ICO to end quickly.
Hopefully it will start smoothly and get so much interest by more people.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Dear Community,

Live Stars Team

Will this just be a test run or is it the start of model streaming?

It sounds like it is the start of the platform running. They also tweeted this:
We are glad to announce that models will start to stream on our platform on the second of January starting at 6 PM UTC time. That means that you will be able to see them live and have a chat with them really soon.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

I think price for models must  be fixed in fiat. And people just buying tokens by current rates and pay to models fixad amount.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Regardless of whether there is a Beta or not, it would be great to see a declared support of Models to the project, whether by video, social networks or something similar, would be a burst for ICO, and certainly lacking tokens for interested investors, but I still have this hope

Maybe they will move heavy on marketing once the platform is fully functional, marketing a half product isn't a good move in my opinion

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: