Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35985 times)
ghost911

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Interesting project, much different from all the dating apps growing like mushrooms these days. I will be following looking for more in the next future.
Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Listing on exchanges is declared to take place in February/March, but still no token burn. Is it really hard to burn tokens?

The token burn event initially was planned for this week, however, bounty distribution and referral distribution will take a bit more time so we have made a decision to burn all the leftovers after the distribution is done.

I hope Livestars is not a scam.
Please...

Beta version development is on. The team is working on referral and bounty calculation. Token burn event will happen after the distribution of the bounty and referral rewards. We will be posting updates on most important steps of development of our project.

Is your website actually generating any revenue already? The adult industry is really ripe for a sophisticated blockchain platform so there is a great market waiting to be conquered Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

Listing on exchanges is declared to take place in February/March, but still no token burn. Is it really hard to burn tokens?

The token burn event initially was planned for this week, however, bounty distribution and referral distribution will take a bit more time so we have made a decision to burn all the leftovers after the distribution is done.

Please...

Beta version development is on. The team is working on referral and bounty calculation. Token burn event will happen after the distribution of the bounty and referral rewards. We will be posting updates on most important steps of development of our project.

Is your website actually generating any revenue already? The adult industry is really ripe for a sophisticated blockchain platform so there is a great market waiting to be conquered Wink
How much I know the revenue will start after the release of the beta version in April. While the beta is being developed.
p.s. The latest news about the passage of KYC may well affect the price of the LIVE token after listing on the crypto-exchange.
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

KYC announcement to Bounty and large amount participants

Dear participants of Live Stars Bounty Campaign and $10k+ contributors! According to Live Stars AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, our token holders have to pass the KYC procedure.
Users are asked to provide their identity documents and contact details.
Who has to pass the KYC?
Bounty program participants.
Token sale contributors of amounts equivalent 10,000 USD or more at the moment of transaction.

How to pass it?
For contributors:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io, then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill.
For bounty participants:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io. Please specify the SAME ethereum address you specified in the bounty spreadsheet. Then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill. If you do not see the “START KYC” button, check if you specified SAME ethereum address in the livestars.io panel settings.

Is it secure?
Yes, KYC is done by a trusted provider, Sum&Substance. You may also check our privacy policy: https://livestars.io/privacy_policy.pdf
How long will it last?
KYC process will be available for passing for 30 days, until 23rd of March.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Telegram chat https://t.me/livestarsio.

Requirements for documents:

QUALITY

– All sides of the document should be seen in the photo.
– The document should take over 50% or more of the frame.
– The picture should be clear, without blur and glare.
– Use good light with no shapes.
– Photo size must have more or 1MP, the size of scanned copies – more or 150 dpi.
– It is ok both Color and black-and-white.
– Do not open an image with any graphics editors, because it may be considered as a fraudulent act.

DOCUMENTS

I. Proof of Identity

You can send us these type of documents scanned or photographed from both sides:

– International Passport,
– Driver license,
– ID card.

II. Proof of address

It can be: Utility Bill, Bank statement, Tax invoices, Other government issued residential statements/certificates.

Thank you for your attention.

hi dev, i was wondering about the proof of address.. do we have to send a utility bill? even if out address is already indicated in our IDs?
as you know, usually to government IDs, address are already indicated in the id itself. i need your reply, please.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

hi dev, i was wondering about the proof of address.. do we have to send a utility bill? even if out address is already indicated in our IDs?
as you know, usually to government IDs, address are already indicated in the id itself. i need your reply, please.

They always require 2 forms of ID.  One is to show your face and name and the other is to confirm name associated with address on file regardless of whether or not you use an ID that lists the address.
akp_star

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

as I track this project before, unfortunately it was victim of Parity hack situation  Cry

But it overcomes that part and now go on! great

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

They always require 2 forms of ID.  One is to show your face and name and the other is to confirm name associated with address on file regardless of whether or not you use an ID that lists the address.

I also wonder if I can confirm my place of residence on the basis of the page of registration in my passport or do I need to take a certificate of residence or an account of public services? Who has already passed the verification share your opinion!
viktorjhter

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

I thought the norms of the bounty were full ass. Confirmation of the address is not accepted for the third time, the attitude towards the project has worsened several times.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Please...

How much I know the revenue will start after the release of the beta version in April. While the beta is being developed.
p.s. The latest news about the passage of KYC may well affect the price of the LIVE token after listing on the crypto-exchange.

Why do you think would the passage of KYC in any way affect the price on exchanges? Do you mean if someone fail to pass that the supply is lower?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

KYC announcement to Bounty and large amount participants

Dear participants of Live Stars Bounty Campaign and $10k+ contributors! According to Live Stars AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, our token holders have to pass the KYC procedure.
Users are asked to provide their identity documents and contact details.
Who has to pass the KYC?
Bounty program participants.
Token sale contributors of amounts equivalent 10,000 USD or more at the moment of transaction.

How to pass it?
For contributors:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io, then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill.
For bounty participants:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io. Please specify the SAME ethereum address you specified in the bounty spreadsheet. Then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill. If you do not see the “START KYC” button, check if you specified SAME ethereum address in the livestars.io panel settings.

Is it secure?
Yes, KYC is done by a trusted provider, Sum&Substance. You may also check our privacy policy: https://livestars.io/privacy_policy.pdf
How long will it last?
KYC process will be available for passing for 30 days, until 23rd of March.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Telegram chat https://t.me/livestarsio.

Requirements for documents:

QUALITY

– All sides of the document should be seen in the photo.
– The document should take over 50% or more of the frame.
– The picture should be clear, without blur and glare.
– Use good light with no shapes.
– Photo size must have more or 1MP, the size of scanned copies – more or 150 dpi.
– It is ok both Color and black-and-white.
– Do not open an image with any graphics editors, because it may be considered as a fraudulent act.

DOCUMENTS

I. Proof of Identity

You can send us these type of documents scanned or photographed from both sides:

– International Passport,
– Driver license,
– ID card.

II. Proof of address

It can be: Utility Bill, Bank statement, Tax invoices, Other government issued residential statements/certificates.

Thank you for your attention.

Why are Bounty Campaign participants are asked to pass KYC?
That is weird. Very few bounty campaign out there require that.

ashuawei

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

They always require 2 forms of ID.  One is to show your face and name and the other is to confirm name associated with address on file regardless of whether or not you use an ID that lists the address.

I also wonder if I can confirm my place of residence on the basis of the page of registration in my passport or do I need to take a certificate of residence or an account of public services? Who has already passed the verification share your opinion!

I tried to complete the kyc. But unfortunitely, they really require a proof of address even for the fact that it is already indicated to the id itself. This is why i did nit able to complete because i dont have any of the documents for proof of address.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Thanks for an answer! Glad to see that you are communicating with community. Good luck to the project
ashuawei

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

The documents that are used for ID and address verification should be different. You can use your passport as the address identification but the first document should be different.

I dont have passport. I only have one government id card.
Now my concern is i cant have those other documents like utility bill because its not my name who is in the document. It is my father's.
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

The documents that are used for ID and address verification should be different. You can use your passport as the address identification but the first document should be different.

I dont have passport. I only have one government id card.
Now my concern is i cant have those other documents like utility bill because its not my name who is in the document. It is my father's.
I did KYC for another token using just my government i.d card and it was rejected. I am waiting on my passport as they want that or driving license.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

It would have been much better if you had told investors and bounty participants the requirements.
KYC should have been done before the end of the ICO.

TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

It would have been much better if you had told investors and bounty participants the requirements.

Not a smart move, this should have been established prior to launch of the ICO. I have a feeling they knew what the backlash would look like from bounty hunters. Seems shady if you ask me.

I'm not against the KYC, I'm concerned about how they handled it.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

Lol, this is the first time ever I see a KYC being organized for bounty participants and guess this paperwork is going to be a long process with so many people in the campaign.You guess will have to wait long for your tokes to arrive after KYC gets completed and verified.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:27:15 AM by ImGenius

hello dev i have a little concern here regarding the KYC.

my proof of address with is a government issued residential certificates.. now my problem is that my residential certificate have expired last feb 10.
will you still accept it? i cant have a new one since i am out of town. please reconsider besides it is not that long since its expiration date.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Lol, this is the first time ever I see a KYC being organized for bounty participants and guess this paperwork is going to be a long process with so many people in the campaign.You guess will have to wait long for your tokes to arrive after KYC gets completed and verified.
I am confused by the fact that the bounty participants  were forced to make KYC instead of investors. An interesting approach. I do not understand why. It's good that I just invested here.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

a literate person will not take the registration form, why you change the rules at the end of the company, is very similar to scammers, that's why everyone does not like Russians in ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: