Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Pros:
simple but feasible project. I am on board.

Cons:
Team has not big-name or super star member.

Just want to know,
any further information about the Team?
Any solid track record in their past project?

You don't need superstars. Lots of small girls can do the trick. The long tail remember

well no superstar thats right but a guy who's already well known in crypto in the team is like 20% of success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

neither the girls or the users can t be online 24 hours on 24, girls live on the platform now are just to give an example of how the platform will work, once launched the final platform the offer, the choice will be more extensive and high quality...

I'm sure the DEVs already figured how to address those issues as they have extensive experience in adult entertainment industry. Smiley

Yeah its true there are not that many girls online yet. But things will change. I took an exact look at the concept and everything looks proof. Crypto is hyped now and all the „dumbasses“ seem to be gone doon since courses normalize again.
In conclusion i just want to say that this project is a rocketer. Thumbs up

It is bizarre that a project with a concept and a white paper can garner millions if not tens of millions or hundreds of millions of dollars whereas a real project with a real alpha and real people shown can garner not even 5 million? Bizarre this industry is and sometimes I feel super confused  Huh oh well those who have invested until now stand to gain more only better for us involved.

it all comes down to what the people feels interested or marketing hype. More exposure more sales
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

I'm wondering about the incentive. Why would a regular cam girl/guy/couple choose crypto over cash. I mean yeah if the tokens had a stable value, they could just exchange them for $$$ and get paid with it, problem is it may be complicated for lamba users.

So do you provide a possibility to pay the models in cash directly if they wish ? Or only in crypto?
Exchange crypto tokens/coins into fiat isnt that hard sir, just about 1 hour max to learn it.
And also with livestars, models will be able to earn maximum money.
Procrustes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

Pros:
simple but feasible project. I am on board.

Cons:
Team has not big-name or super star member.

Just want to know,
any further information about the Team?
Any solid track record in their past project?

You don't need superstars. Lots of small girls can do the trick. The long tail remember

well said

it is a numbers game

that brings such a network alive

most people converge around the average in appearance, common personality variables and intelligence. That's nature's way.

regarding looks, the difference between average and good or good to hot is often a matter of youth and self-care.

I have no experience in chatcam or web-stripping. What I expect is there is a mixture of people likely to use these services along a spectrum from people who want a mirror of the mainstream stripper club with the convenience of home all the way to people who approach this as a potential date.

Most users and content providers will be somewhere in the middle and since this is where the greatest numbers of are, the volume of trade should be higher if this pool is engaged.

Already, I can see that there may be better ways of communicating happiness in the interaction than exists. I think emoticons could help or even sounds, though the latter could become annoying. There might be a more creative interface solution. The idea is to generate excitement in both parties leading to facilitation of transaction.

I see the platform as ideally catering to existing traditional markets and hopefully creating new ones.

Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Ate least it wont hurt to invite some big players. Think about promotional campaings like: onyl in the next 12h your can watch insert star name here live on our platform. This would definitely work

in the marketing stage, no doubt consideration of this issue will occur, mindful of the actual market. Do big names mean more users? If so, who buys it? What is the overall effect on the culture of the platform?

If a big name turns out to be a flake, what is the effect?
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Ate least it wont hurt to invite some big players. Think about promotional campaings like: onyl in the next 12h your can watch insert star name here live on our platform. This would definitely work

in the marketing stage, no doubt consideration of this issue will occur, mindful of the actual market. Do big names mean more users? If so, who buys it? What is the overall effect on the culture of the platform?

A well-known name is positive for the whole marketing and commercial. Especially in the beginnings it is a big advantage.
Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Cam models don`t need to be a superstar but it need to be exceptional in order to rake lots of watcher, but it does not hurt to invite someone who is known to this kind of business.

Is this actually true? It might be, but is there evidence from other competitors?

As it is, we understand from Livestars' own figures that most models don't stay long enough to collect their first paycheck. I suspect this is due to a change of heart.

We also understand perhaps 10% of models make most of the money. If so, what characterises this group? Will the same situation apply with Livestars? I tend to think the style of Livestars is to allow it to grow organically, more laissez-faire, in keeping with the decentralised method.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

I think livestars team can do a very nice marketing around the platform, it can work very well and be viral when I see how work the regular line adult industry. And we already have an alpha so we know that the team has already a base for the platform.
Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

A well-known name is positive for the whole marketing and commercial. Especially in the beginnings it is a big advantage.

Ok - I have seen this approach in spank. I assume the big names are actually big and that will draw in business. For sure, the pictures at their promotional events suggest high morale and a cohesive sleaze.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Livestars already collected 2.8M dollars. Smiley i think before it ends, it might possibly collect up to 10m dollars. But may i know when will the token sale ends?
Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

speaking of the long tail, another thing which ought to be said again - the minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH

that is for most people quite an affordable investment and it is still at a good discount

even at full price of .2 USD, this is likely to rise from there. If you are planning on spending, you'll get more for your money now.

A dollar is entirely reasonable, imo.

Spank has vastly more tokens and has been trading above forty cents. Do they even have an alpha?

Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Livestars already collected 2.8M dollars. Smiley i think before it ends, it might possibly collect up to 10m dollars. But may i know when will the token sale ends?

I don't think this is likely...lol not even possible. HC is 5M

More probable is a few more percent, maybe 60% of HC can be expected or close to it. It is good. Of course, meeting the HC would be nicer for the warchest.

Now for an important difference. Unlike Spank, the unsold token will be burned. With spank, per the whitepaper, sfaik, the unsold token are "reserved". That sounds dodgy to me.

Livestars is upfront - the unsold tokens are toast.
Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

one more thing

this section of the bitcointalk website

it is not a great place to get the word out

to begin with, you click on the alternate crypto section and you can only read about Livestars in the **announcements** subsection

if you look at the announcements subsection, it is a complete shitstorm

it is a wonder anybody reads about Liverstars and yet, this token is a far greater opportunity than those typically "announced"

Can we have an official Livestars thread elsewhere on bitcointalk, where normies will read?
Procrustes

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

another thing....

as an interface issue, language can be an obstacle to interaction

perhaps part of the solution is a real-time translation window?

as it is, if you do not speak Russian, you will have to cut and paste. This is a tedious and preventable issue.

it may apply to any language differential, though some languages are more likely to be spoken and thus the emphasis would be on those

my 2c

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

another thing....

as it is, if you do not speak Russian, you will have to cut and paste. This is a tedious and preventable issue.

it may apply to any language differential, though some languages are more likely to be spoken and thus the emphasis would be on those

my 2c

They said that most of the girls will understand and be able to communicate in English. Those who don't will miss out on the revenue of English speaking customers. However, I like your idea. Simple sentences could be translated by Google Translator. Nobody will write poems in these chats I assume.  Grin
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

At least the quality of the video needs to be done. Or maybe the girls are responsible for that and need support.
The features around and the approach is awesome.
Hopefully the beta status will be reached soon.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

another thing....

my 2c

They said that most of the girls will understand and be able to communicate in English. Those who don't will miss out on the revenue of English speaking customers. However, I like your idea. Simple sentences could be translated by Google Translator. Nobody will write poems in these chats I assume.  Grin

most girls doing this sort of thing will understand english. it's in their best interest to do so.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Not so in Russia, there are models, which dont uderstand english, but the can learn the 20 dirty words quickly.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Not so in Russia, there are models, which dont uderstand english, but the can learn the 20 dirty words quickly.  Grin
Sure, they'll be probably more busy doing something than speaking english. To chan in written form, they need like 100 most used words. I am sure the ones willing to earn money would manage to learn those words
bejaneps

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

I'm sure that amount of users will increase gradually after implementing crypto. paying feature. And still platform is in alpha version, which doesn't allow girls to get naked.

LiveStars brings revolution to Webcam girls, allowing them to learn blockchain and cryptocurrencies topics, soon we will see webcam models organizing their own ICOs  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: