Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

I checked the alpha just now and no girls are online.

Is it because i'm unlucky or no girls online for some time?

Yes, because they work on the beta. Why should girls sit in alpha, where there is no functional. Alpha was shown for the crowdsdale
During token sale models was online every evening. Now team working on updating platform
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

I feel sorry for those bounty participants.
You have to go through KYC for less reward than you expected.
Has this project raised enough fund for its development?

Bounty participants will get same reward value because total token supply was proportionately reduced, not only the bounty pool.
Development is ongoing.

As long as you can deliver a successful product and make your tokens more valuable,
I believe nobody will have anything to complain about.

what is the reason behind the reduction of the bounty pool? i mean aside from that the supply has been reduced?
and i think this issue has not been posted on the bounty thread and i highly doubt that  bounty participants knew about this.

The branch of the bounty was framed allegedly in fixed tokens for the campaign, when in fact in the same whitepaper it was written that the bounties would receive 2% of the collected kapa.
Since the LiveStars hard cap is not assembled, the number of tokens on the bounty is less. Just a branch of the bounty is not quite right

so they must have cleared everything beforehand. like clearing the bounty pool if it will be aimed from the token sold or from the token supply.
every ico must clear for this basic information to avoid necessary conflicts especially many participants will be frustrated with some changes.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

I feel sorry for those bounty participants.
You have to go through KYC for less reward than you expected.
Has this project raised enough fund for its development?

Bounty participants will get same reward value because total token supply was proportionately reduced, not only the bounty pool.
Development is ongoing.

As long as you can deliver a successful product and make your tokens more valuable,
I believe nobody will have anything to complain about.

what is the reason behind the reduction of the bounty pool? i mean aside from that the supply has been reduced?
and i think this issue has not been posted on the bounty thread and i highly doubt that  bounty participants knew about this.

The branch of the bounty was framed allegedly in fixed tokens for the campaign, when in fact in the same whitepaper it was written that the bounties would receive 2% of the collected kapa.
Since the LiveStars hard cap is not assembled, the number of tokens on the bounty is less. Just a branch of the bounty is not quite right

so they must have cleared everything beforehand. like clearing the bounty pool if it will be aimed from the token sold or from the token supply.
every ico must clear for this basic information to avoid necessary conflicts especially many participants will be frustrated with some changes.
Of course, you need to avoid any conflict situations, unless it leads to PR of their company. So good luck!

Korbeny2k

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Hello,

In the very beginning, we were planning to emit 200 000 000 tokens. 2% of this amount (4 000 000) was supposed to be used as a bounty reward pool. With further development of our project, we decided to make the overall amount of tokens to 79 928 407. The hard cap was not reached, so 2% is calculated from the amount that was actually emitted (54 722 997) not counting unsold tokens, as those will be burned. Bounty pool became 1 094 459 tokens, 2% of the overall amount. Nothing was cut down, just pure calculation. The amount of funds raised during the token sale is 4 times less than we planned at the beginning, and so is the bounty reward pool, as it is calculated according to the actually emitted amount.

Please understand correctly, that only 2% of the overall amount is for bounty. We cannot provide you more, as we have agreements with both token sale contributors and referrers, too.

Thanks for this transparent insight it's very helpful!
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

This is pointless. Why not just use a cam site and pay with your own prepaid credit card? I don't get it.  Huh

It's not pointless if you dig deeper.

Girls:

- Lower min amount to cashout
- Faster cashout
- Higher percentage going back to the girls
- Additional privacy

This should bring in high quality girls.

Guys:

- If I believe the above is true, the value of the coin should continue to increase in relationship to the traffic generated

TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

When can we expect some footage of the beta? It would be nice to have a small teaser that we could spread as we start appearing on exchanges.
Kirky

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Did livestars's token get listed on any exchange? If no, I can't understand how girls will exchange their tokens Grin
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Did livestars's token get listed on any exchange? If no, I can't understand how girls will exchange their tokens Grin

I have not yet heard any news regarding the exchange listing  of LIVE even on telegram. And the last thing i know is that they are still on the process of KYC. Then the distribution will follow. Maybe after the distribution, a new exchange will be announced.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Hello. When can I see my tokens in the office, those who participated in the bounty and passed the procedure of the KYC? Previously mentioned February. When is the payment of bounty planned?
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

And I am not allowed to pass the verification. Pictures are uploaded without problems and go for the test without a problem. But then I get rejected and write some crap about receipts and banks. I don't understand what the problem is - my ID card contains my address, my driver's license also contains the same address. I've done my bit to provide two separate documents proving my identity and my address. I also sent a request from this company's website. a couple of days ago - the answer is still no. I think this is a biased attitude, because I expressed my views on innovations and budget cuts. I just don't have any other thoughts.
gefander

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

And I am not allowed to pass the verification. Pictures are uploaded without problems and go for the test without a problem. But then I get rejected and write some crap about receipts and banks. I don't understand what the problem is - my ID card contains my address, my driver's license also contains the same address. I've done my bit to provide two separate documents proving my identity and my address. I also sent a request from this company's website. a couple of days ago - the answer is still no. I think this is a biased attitude, because I expressed my views on innovations and budget cuts. I just don't have any other thoughts.
Actually, now came again into your account, for verification. Well i wanted uploaded  a scanned receipt from the management company. But I have seen that written the status, KYC status: COMPLETED. THANK YOU. ok progress )
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

You can look on etherdelta if the token is listed there and for the guy asking for the beta it was published before and we have access to the site and models i can`t say if its better that the other site.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

You can look on etherdelta if the token is listed there and for the guy asking for the beta it was published before and we have access to the site and models i can`t say if its better that the other site.
I don't think etherdelta is a good option after what happened to it.
IDEX should be the much better choice if you are eager to trade tokens before it get listed in major exchanges.

gefander

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

IDEX should be the much better choice if you are eager to trade tokens before it get listed in major exchanges.
And than they generally differ in these versions? why is this relevant to the Delta? though of course the idex and failed, yet both decentralized.
sokol2504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I too can not quite figure it out. Explain someone in detail please. I think it may be easier for me to join the investment platform Safinus. I will join the portfolio of an experienced investor, I will be calm.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

Is there any news about an upcoming listing? I hope it will be done when the crypto market are recovering so as to prevent much higher volatility.
\
Almost every token and coins are in red it is not advisable to get listed to an exchange right now it is better develop the platform and improve security, but their is always IDEX , Etherdelta and forkdelta where you can trade your token if their are buyers.
Kirky

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

Hello. When can I see my tokens in the office, those who participated in the bounty and passed the procedure of the KYC? Previously mentioned February. When is the payment of bounty planned?
I'm pretty sure that it will take place after the end of KYC's phase. More precisely after 22th of March.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Is there any news about an upcoming listing? I hope it will be done when the crypto market are recovering so as to prevent much higher volatility.
\
Almost every token and coins are in red it is not advisable to get listed to an exchange right now it is better develop the platform and improve security, but their is always IDEX , Etherdelta and forkdelta where you can trade your token if their are buyers.

And don't forget about Eidoo app, I heard that they will implement their internal exchange this month (to trade every erc20). Let's not forget also that they can always build up a partenership with Bancor to solve liquidity problems

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Dear community,

Most of the time since our token sale has ended, our developers have been busy with development of Live Stars platform and its functionality.

We have received a lot of feedback when we released our alpha version, and now we can say that we moved a lot since that moment, and even now, several weeks before the actual beta release, we can surely say that there's a lot more to test and improve.

Most of end-user side functionality is now completed. We have implemented private messaging (all users, both models and customers, will be able to use our convenient private chat to communicate privately. Chat can not be spied even from Live Stars administration), giving and receiving tips. First prototype of our admin panel is also ready and now our platform is easily moderated. This will make the place safer for all users. Streaming now works flawlessly.

Now when everything mentioned above is completed, we are moving on to creation of model-side interface, their dashboard and streaming panel. Models are an essential part of our platform and their work should be as convenient as possible.

Beta release is scheduled for end of april 2018. We will keep you updated.

Listing is still expected in March. We would like to point out that the exchanges are extremely overloaded  and sometimes we have to wait for an answer up to weeks. The absence of a specific listing date is due to slow actions on the side of the exchanges. We will immediately make the announcement as soon as the listing is in place and we are doing everything that is necessary to resolve these issues.

Best regards,
Live Stars team

Hello Dev, u said that there will be exchanges between February and March, but now you say that you are still negotiating with exchanges, tell me, did you receive an answer from someone already or not?

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Hello, please tell me whether it will be possible in your application to exclude the region of residence models available for selection of customers? thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: