Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:25:04 AM

Here is an FYI. The wallet sucks a bit, but it will produce coins through staking and as a masternode. I can confirm both happens. However, it shows a higher amount mined than was actually given as my MN. My total is correct, but the transactions show wrong. I recommend setting up the MN and checking back later to confirm it is working. Once confirmed, leave it alone and let it do it's thing.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
razorgames

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

It shows stake amount with reward. It does this on my Ubuntu wallet until I restart then it just shows just the reward amount.

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:21:24 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 02:57:53 PM by usmanov123

well...wallet is pure shit...MN reward are fucking full of issue...I see mining incoming of 200 coin but total coin doesn't increase, wallet need hours to synchronize and freeeeeezzzzeee everything!! Do I have to list the number of wallet workin without problems??

Come on give a pump and I will dump!!

We are working to release new wallet very soon

Dev abandoned the project, but new team is working on it now? And stacking back again?
What's min amount for stacking?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

I'm not sure if it's worth to jump back again in xcxt, I think with all these issues and poor support, it's going to be difficult to come back to 400 or even 700.
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:21:00 PM

But we still obtain coin today and may trade the next day on hitbtc
I correctly understood that the developer has left and now another team is engaged in this? Or is it just one person who helps the project? Will the development of this coin?
Slipeer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:11:46 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:29:27 PM by Slipeer

1. the wallet has been synchronized
2. created a masternod
why?

why loaded CPU?
Sugegorria

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:16:21 AM

Hi, I'm currently creating a MN but I see I add to ad IP and Port.

I don't have static IP, is it a problem or it's just for verification the first time?

thanks.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:57:06 PM

Hi, I'm currently creating a MN but I see I add to ad IP and Port.

I don't have static IP, is it a problem or it's just for verification the first time?

thanks.
It's a problem. You necessarily need the static IP address. And for CoinonatX you can use any of available ports.
Sugegorria

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

Ok, thanks a lot. I'll try to fix it with a no-ip like service.

Anything to advice?
t0xx

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

I set up the MN 5 days ago and i was disappointed that i didn't receive anything. Today at 16:00 GMT i received 2 rewards, one of 1.5 xcxt and one of 5.93 xcxt.

The windows wallet is pretty bad, it always sits on "Not responding" and cooler on my laptop is at full speed. I tried letting it run for almost 48h non stop, still no joy. Then i did a wallet backup and i moved the wallet on Linux  which runs smoothly

If you have a master node, just set it up, make sure it is seen in the network with coinonatxd masternode list and just wait for it. I also have ARC MN set up at the same time but on this one i didn't get any reward, maybe due to large number of master nodes (2400) compared to XCXT (480)
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

I set up the MN 5 days ago and i was disappointed that i didn't receive anything. Today at 16:00 GMT i received 2 rewards, one of 1.5 xcxt and one of 5.93 xcxt.

The windows wallet is pretty bad, it always sits on "Not responding" and cooler on my laptop is at full speed. I tried letting it run for almost 48h non stop, still no joy. Then i did a wallet backup and i moved the wallet on Linux  which runs smoothly

If you have a master node, just set it up, make sure it is seen in the network with coinonatxd masternode list and just wait for it. I also have ARC MN set up at the same time but on this one i didn't get any reward, maybe due to large number of master nodes (2400) compared to XCXT (480)

Same here. Unfortunately the linux wallet does not work better, freezes every few seconds. You can set it up with the command line.

I want to set up another masternode, but only one is working. I checked the ports with netstat and only the first one from the config file is listening.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

is dev responding? is there a discord channel or just slack?
modzer0

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Same here. Unfortunately the linux wallet does not work better, freezes every few seconds. You can set it up with the command line.

I want to set up another masternode, but only one is working. I checked the ports with netstat and only the first one from the config file is listening.

The freezing issue is related to updating the masternode list tab in the wallet GUI. The code that does this is in the same place as the code that draws the GUI, so the GUI freezes while the masternode list is updated. The Windows and Linux wallets use the same code, so they'll have the same problem. Other similar coins (such as Crave) do this as well, so I'm not sure why it's not a problem for them... the updating code is nearly identical, but it completes so much faster with those other coins that you don't notice any hangups in the GUI. There is some blockchain code involved in there, and it could be that the algorithm this coin is using is slower than other coins or not optimized. I gave up digging into that part of it since I just don't have enough knowledge in that area.

I played around with moving that code off to a separate thread so it's not mixed with the GUI code. I had some success - the GUI no longer hangs up. There are still a few issues though, and I haven't had time to get back to the code to finish it up, as I've been busy with other coins and life in general. I hope to get back to it soon, because I'd like to see this stupid problem fixed as well.

Anyone wanting to run a masternode is better off using the command line coinonatxd. I do this on Linux and it works fine, although the rewards aren't great at all, as others have noted.

I'm not a dev of this coin or associated with them in any way... just a programmer who decided to take a look into things since the devs haven't.
AussieZen

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:06:00 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 09:16:31 AM by AussieZen

https://discord.gg/XjaTee
Not much happening on Discord so get there n make it happen...
I ignore telegram and Slack is a real pain with repeated messages all the time...
So here n the www site is my only source of info....
I will set up the MNs...
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

The freezing issue is related to updating the masternode list tab in the wallet GUI. The code that does this is in the same place as the code that draws the GUI, so the GUI freezes while the masternode list is updated. The Windows and Linux wallets use the same code, so they'll have the same problem. Other similar coins (such as Crave) do this as well, so I'm not sure why it's not a problem for them... the updating code is nearly identical, but it completes so much faster with those other coins that you don't notice any hangups in the GUI. There is some blockchain code involved in there, and it could be that the algorithm this coin is using is slower than other coins or not optimized. I gave up digging into that part of it since I just don't have enough knowledge in that area.

I played around with moving that code off to a separate thread so it's not mixed with the GUI code. I had some success - the GUI no longer hangs up. There are still a few issues though, and I haven't had time to get back to the code to finish it up, as I've been busy with other coins and life in general. I hope to get back to it soon, because I'd like to see this stupid problem fixed as well.

Anyone wanting to run a masternode is better off using the command line coinonatxd. I do this on Linux and it works fine, although the rewards aren't great at all, as others have noted.

I'm not a dev of this coin or associated with them in any way... just a programmer who decided to take a look into things since the devs haven't.

Thank you for sharing your research. Should be standard to run such functions asynchronous.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
shaana

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

whats the state of this project ?
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

I still have these coins with me. I was scammed from the CXT => XCT swap, and the devs totally ignored my requests WITHIN the swap period.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at the previous thread, and see the scam that is CXT/XCT.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

No new wallet?? We can't go on with this shit...please fix the walletttttt!!!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

I still have these coins with me. I was scammed from the CXT => XCT swap, and the devs totally ignored my requests WITHIN the swap period.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at the previous thread, and see the scam that is CXT/XCT.

I sent in my and they were swapped and then I got an email last week asking for my address and I got my CXT coins also send black. So I got the swapped coins and I some of the coins that I send in for a swap back.
Sugegorria

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

Hi all

Impossible to create a MN, coinonatX wallet freeze and crash each time I try.

I'm on Windows 10 x64. Any ideas?

tks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: