Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

Hi all

Impossible to create a MN, coinonatX wallet freeze and crash each time I try.

I'm on Windows 10 x64. Any ideas?

tks

Currently you can only setup masternodes, without freezes, with the cli wallet, afaik

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sugegorria

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

Hi all

tks

Currently you can only setup masternodes, without freezes, with the cli wallet, afaik

Ok tks, do you have a link? I've found nothing...
ra213

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

Hi all

tks

Ok tks, do you have a link? I've found nothing...

This is the guide. I am not sure if they also have a windows wallet, maybe it works only on linux.

Additionally, has anyone done a step by step on setting up the masternode in Linux?
Answer appears to be no. I just finished setting up one for another coin so I will create
the step by step and post it here as soon as its done

My apologies, I didn't make the video and was not aware it was removed. Linux masternode setup should go something like this:

First setup your VPS and compile the wallet. Start the wallet daemon.
Code:
./coinonatxd

After your wallet is synced, generate a new masternode private key and copy it somewhere for later.
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode genkey

Create a new receiving address for the masternode and copy it somewhere for later.
Code:
./coinonatxd getaccountaddress <new masternode alias ie 'MN-01'>

Send exactly 5000 XCXT to the masternode address you just generated, either from another wallet or from an address inside the masternode wallet like so:

First, list addresses, balances, and account names in the wallet
Code:
./coinonatxd listaddressgroupings

Locate the address to send from, balance, and account name. The format shown is [<address>,<balance>,<account name>]

Send 5000 XCXT to the masternode address you generated above. If there is no account name for the address you want to send from (the default address) use empty quotes "" for <fromaccount> Note: I don't recall if you need to include the 0.000001 fee or not i.e 5000.000001. Can someone please verify? Thanks
Code:
./coinonatxd sendfrom <fromaccount> <masternode address> 5000

Wait a few minutes for confirmations. Check the coins were received.
Code:
./coinonatxd getreceivedbyaddress <mn address from above>
or
./coinonatxd getbalance <mn alias from above>

Encrypt the wallet if you haven't already.
Code:
./coinonatxd encryptwallet <long password>

Edit coinonat.conf, change to the proper directory first if you're not already in it.
Code:
sudo nano coinonatx.conf

The conf file should look like this:
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=<randomstring>
rpcpassword=<long random string not the same as your wallet password>
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=<unused port of your choice>
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=<vps public ip address>:<same port you chose above>
masternodeprivkey=<private key you generated above>
The port you choose must be open in the firewall.

Restart the wallet
Code:
./coinonatxd stop 
then
./coinonatxd

Unlock the wallet for staking only. See edit below.
Code:
./coinonatxd walletpassphrase <passphrase> stakingonly

EDIT: I forgot walletpassphrase requires a timeout argument in seconds like 'walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> stakingonly' Unless you'd like to use a large number it's probably better to add the password to the end of the command that starts the masternode as I have added below.

Start the masternode.
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode start <wallet password>
or to start a specific masternode
./coinonatxd masternode start-<mn alias from above> <wallet password>

Let me know if I need to make corrections. Thanks.

Great setup guide!

In addition, you can check if your masternode is running with
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode debug

If you have a complex password, e.g. with a exclamation mark, set the password under single quotes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:28:02 AM

whats the state of this project ?
Great question! I asked him too long, I have not had an answer yet.  Undecided
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

we have fixed freeze and update code + fix errors,New wallet will be released tomorrow.
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

we have fixed freeze and update code + fix errors,New wallet will be released tomorrow.

great work and news,i am waitting for new wallet ,hope already fix problem ,keep your hard work .
LithStud

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:52:34 PM

good i was about to try and compile the wallet myself to try and fix the masternodelist screen using another coins code  Grin
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:48:36 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:11:17 PM by iam2good

Here is new windows wallet and new wallet source  links

Windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!xugUGCaS!fGPvJY3UVKhR8DP1ITuZpLmp0jdvv72RgZKgsF8lfW8

New wallet source: https://github.com/coinonat/CoinonatX ( check new release)

LINUX WALLET AND DAEMON: https://mega.nz/#F!t6xBRbrS!GUqq5GloIY9U5027FD2E_g

modzer0

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

Windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!xugUGCaS!fGPvJY3UVKhR8DP1ITuZpLmp0jdvv72RgZKgsF8lfW8

Hi,

One of the changes made in several files:

Code:
bool* pfMissingInputs = false;

to

Code:
bool* pfMissingInputs;

has the potential to cause crashes, because now the pointer is uninitialized. An example of code that uses pfMissingInputs is AcceptableInputs() in main.cpp:

Code:
    if (pfMissingInputs)
        *pfMissingInputs = false;

Since the value passed is uninitialized, it could contain a non-zero value, causing the above if statement to be true, which would result in dereferencing a bad pointer when trying to set it to false. This would cause the application to crash.

I understand why you changed from setting it to false, as that was incorrect too (it's a pointer, not a boolean). It should be initialized to NULL instead of leaving it uninitialized.

EDIT: I've compiled the Linux wallet myself and it consistently crashes with segfaults. Debugging shows it dies on line 768 of main.cpp, which is the code I mentioned above. This is a real problem; please don't leave pfMissingInputs uninitialized.
Sugegorria

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

Hi all,

I've a message "could not allocate vin for collateral address" when I try to start the masternode.

As it was mentionned before, the wallet is unlock.

Any idea?
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:03 AM

Will test sooner as possible...somebody give a check if it's workin better?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

Hi,

One of the changes made in several files:

Code:
bool* pfMissingInputs = false;

to

Code:
bool* pfMissingInputs;

has the potential to cause crashes, because now the pointer is uninitialized. An example of code that uses pfMissingInputs is AcceptableInputs() in main.cpp:

Code:
    if (pfMissingInputs)
        *pfMissingInputs = false;

Since the value passed is uninitialized, it could contain a non-zero value, causing the above if statement to be true, which would result in dereferencing a bad pointer when trying to set it to false. This would cause the application to crash.

I understand why you changed from setting it to false, as that was incorrect too (it's a pointer, not a boolean). It should be initialized to NULL instead of leaving it uninitialized.

EDIT: I've compiled the Linux wallet myself and it consistently crashes with segfaults. Debugging shows it dies on line 768 of main.cpp, which is the code I mentioned above. This is a real problem; please don't leave pfMissingInputs uninitialized.

I was lookin to windows version, are you telling us that wallet freezes again after month??

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Hi all,

I've a message "could not allocate vin for collateral address" when I try to start the masternode.

Any idea?
Check your inputs. CoinonatX wallet don't lock 5k coins on a MN address. So, if staking is on, maybe sum is already splitted.
Sugegorria

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Hi all,

Any idea?
Check your inputs. CoinonatX wallet don't lock 5k coins on a MN address. So, if staking is on, maybe sum is already splitted.

Thanks for your reply.
In dashboard, I have 5000XCXT avalaible / 0 stake / 0 unconfirmed.

Just one transaction of the 5000XCXT received on the wallet.

I think this config ok no ?
modzer0

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:49:23 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 09:39:18 PM by modzer0

Guys,

I have completed my first modified version of the wallet without the freezing issue. I am NOT the dev of this coin, but this code is based on the dev's latest updated code. My modifications move the masternode list updating code off to another thread so it doesn't hang the GUI while updating. There are still a few other occasional freezes in the GUI (I've noticed especially when syncing for a while) - I may take a stab at those later. In this case, I was specifically targeting the freezing up for 20+ seconds every 30 seconds or so that made the wallet very frustrating to use.

Compiled Windows 64-bit wallet: https://github.com/modzer0hax/CoinonatX/releases/download/2.0.3.3-modz1/CoinonatX-win64.zip
Compiled Windows 32-bit wallet: https://github.com/modzer0hax/CoinonatX/releases/download/2.0.3.3-modz1/CoinonatX-win32.zip
Source on github: https://github.com/modzer0hax/CoinonatX

Disclaimer: I can assure you I've added no malicious code, but if you're worried about that then don't use this or review the source and compile it yourself. Make sure you have backups, etc. etc. and treat this as pre-release code. I'm not responsible if it ruins your wallet, corrupts your files, steals your wife, and all that.

I hope this will be helpful to someone.
Taurus63

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Thank you! Finally it works without brakes!
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

Hi all,

Any idea?

Thanks for your reply.
In dashboard, I have 5000XCXT avalaible / 0 stake / 0 unconfirmed.

Just one transaction of the 5000XCXT received on the wallet.

I think this config ok no ?
You need to send to you collateral address exactly 5000XCXT in one transaction. If you already did it, check you inputs. Dashboard shows you just common balance. Look at the Send > Inputs.
Sugegorria

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

I've tried to set a new MN and send the exact 5000 XCXT (I had 5000.99...)

But now, the wallet doesn't synchronized since yesterday. I really don't know why.
ra213

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

Guys,

I have completed my first modified version of the wallet without the freezing issue. I am NOT the dev of this coin, but this code is based on the dev's latest updated code. My modifications move the masternode list updating code off to another thread so it doesn't hang the GUI while updating. There are still a few other occasional freezes in the GUI (I've noticed especially when syncing for a while) - I may take a stab at those later. In this case, I was specifically targeting the freezing up for 20+ seconds every 30 seconds or so that made the wallet very frustrating to use.

Compiled Windows 64-bit wallet: https://github.com/modzer0hax/CoinonatX/releases/download/2.0.3.3-modz1/CoinonatX-win64.zip
Source on github: https://github.com/modzer0hax/CoinonatX

Disclaimer: I can assure you I've added no malicious code, but if you're worried about that then don't use this or review the source and compile it yourself. Make sure you have backups, etc. etc. and treat this as pre-release code. I'm not responsible if it ruins your wallet, corrupts your files, steals your wife, and all that.

I hope this will be helpful to someone.

Did someone already test the wallet?

bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:19:30 PM

I still have these coins with me. I was scammed from the CXT => XCT swap, and the devs totally ignored my requests WITHIN the swap period.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at the previous thread, and see the scam that is CXT/XCT.

I sent in my and they were swapped and then I got an email last week asking for my address and I got my CXT coins also send black. So I got the swapped coins and I some of the coins that I send in for a swap back.

They completely ignored my emails and delete my messages detailing my application. Even check the old thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: