Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46479 times)
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

In case you caught the panic at once – seize the opportunity and make a lot of money by short selling. In fact, it requires luck rather than skill. Occasionally there’s almost no time for acting, if you’re offline you cannot take advantage from the move.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

In this price falling trend good time to buy because they are in the bottom position and after that they are increasing with the stability of the market and I am sure I will earn good profit from it and I am suggesting to invest in these type of good coins that are available at lowest price,
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

Here’s rather a simple answer. If the prices are reducing acquiring the currency will enlarge your profit margin. After a dump the very price is sure to enhance. Assuming you already get the currency at a higher rate and the price starts to drop – sell it.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

In cryptocurrency it is normal and part of the normal course of cycle when the market value of electronic coins in the blockchain market is falling down, nothing to worry about since all things are under control. and When prices goes down the best thing is to still wait instead of panic sale because if you heart from market you will lose your money so don’t lose heart and still wait until market will come back again and don’t feel to panic sale,
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

I think right now is the best time to learn your stuff. If you work with cryptocurrency or want to then this is the TIME to get as much information about the topic as you can. When everything is rising you aren't learning much because everything is rising usually. But when the market gets smaller and smaller everday you learn what projects will stand here for the long run and which projects will gone forever.

Just do your homework as good as you can. Analyse, meet more people who's understanding is better then you in the crypto and also learn from them, work with them. It's the time to start your own projects not only for the fast cash but for what you truly believe.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
When the cryptocurrency market is falling down, we do not need to panic because panicking can lead more losses. We should be calm and focus for us to avoid losses. There are many traders who are panicking when the cryptocurrency market is going down.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

The best thing to do when price falling are stay calm, if you start panic that you will lose money, then you will probably sell coins under the price you bought it. If you stay calm and check around for information why coin price falling maybe you will know what to do next. Or if you don't wanna lose anything put sell order on few "cents" cheaper price then you bought it, so you will lose minimum.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Hi guys! I often hear from some of my friends, that cryptocurrency wawed like that not once already, so its not a case to panic.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

If the price falls, then I buy coins at a cheap price or I hold those already that I have to get a good profit after the price increases. I think every experienced investor does that to sewcure their investment Smiley
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Bitcoin is really a good coin but it also need a patience of the investors. The reward does not belongs to the impatient people. I am holding some coins now and i also do not sell my coins now because of the dropping wave. I will wait for the recover.
Since, it is the dump period in market i.e. prices of bitcoins are falling these days in the market it is better to hold bitcoins and wait for the right time to start trading bitcoins again. Most of the investors and traders sell their bitcoins during the pump period i.e. when the prices of bitcoins are rising in the market. In this way they recover their losses and get prepared for the next dump period to invest more in bitcoins.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

When prices is falling all we need to do is to hold of course no one would sell investments at loss. So we better hold and wait patiently.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

I don’t find selling your altcoins to be a very good idea. You are certain to earn a great deal in the future if your bitcoin grows. As a specific illustration, you are holding bitcoin for the short-term right now, today the price is $6500, and you bought at $6600, you can buy again and wait for the price to hit, for instance, $7000 and sell it for the short-term. Anyway, it depends on how much you sell.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

Best strategy is of course BTFD, if you still have free money for this, because most of ATHs will be updated after dump
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

I would like to say just pray, lol.
And wait it until green is coming. Maybe, it will rise someday, and we would be able to trade normaly.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

Hi guys! I often hear from some of my friends, that cryptocurrency wawed like that not once already, so its not a case to panic.

The cryptocurrency market is very harsh and most of the economists' predictions are inaccurate. I often invest my knowledge in myself so that I can make more market forecasts than to listen to others.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

Most of the crypto and altcoin generally change their value at a regular interval. Every people who are related to these coins invest there for benefit but what should they do if the price falls? The mind of a dealer can decide that and all things depend on that thing. You have to take all the real news about this crypto if you want to do anything with these coins and if you don't want to take any risk then you can sell them.

The news we get sometimes all of that's are only for pump and dump. You can take the respective step if the news is right. You can hold the coins and see what comes if you want to take a risk with your money. In the future, you should see and feel the success.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

And wait it until green is coming. Maybe, it will rise someday, and we would be able to trade normaly.
Holding just holding. When price is decreasing or falling I am holding my all coins and buy some token with low price .and waiting for future for more profitable price.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

Well now that the price is still falling, I just  stay calm and wishing that it will rise again soon. Also I just focus on things that I have to prioritize first while bitcoin is still red.

Striving and reaching my dreams is one of my goal in life. So while the bitcoin is at low value I just keep on holding until it reach my target value for my bitcoin.

Sitting and waiting for the value to rise again is not a good idea, we need to do something else and dont just make bitcoin to be your whole world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

Holding just holding. When price is decreasing or falling I am holding my all coins and buy some token with low price .and waiting for future for more profitable price.
Of course, at this moment, where the price of Bitcoin has been falling,
I think more people do it (Holding their assets) and sell it when the price will be recovered.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

It’s good for you to understand that buying at $6800 wasn’t a good bargain. It would have been better if it had been a short one. But don’t you panic and be patient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: