Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society without money ?  (Read 2646 times)
Sneginka111

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:06:50 PM

Here in our province even if we don't have money we can live. Because we only  just need to plant fruits and vegetables in our backyard or farm and raise some animals. It can support our daily need even if we don't have money.

What happens when you need to purchase tools in order to work the land? You'll need money for that.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:43:56 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

I think it'll be very hard for a society to survive without money. Everything around us needs money. Nothing is free in this world. I bet most of the trasactions around us wouldn't work well without money. We are in a generation in which everything is generated by money for it is needed to purchase all the major things that we need in order to survive life.
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:44:15 PM

Remove money in its current form, humans will find a substitute. Happens to every society, it just simplifies barter.
Kane13

Activity: 63

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:50:02 PM

I have no idea how to help getting rid of paper money in poor Africa,people who live on less than $ 1 a day with no computer.Then you need something else to change in their lives.

Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:09:09 AM

Remove money in its current form, humans will find a substitute. Happens to every society, it just simplifies barter.

Indeed.

Actually, when we think about removing money, we think about removing the unjust system where a small group of people hold 99% of the money, while 99% of the population is slaving away for them. A system, where money is distributed unevenly and unfairly instead of being distributed equally in order to satisfy all of the basic needs of every human being.

It's a complicated topic...
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:44:09 AM

I am not agree to this, not all people know bitcoin and if we cannot have money it is hard for us to know the value exactly the item that we wanted to buy because bitcoin doesn't have stable value.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:44:10 AM

Bitcoin will not change poverty in some countries, it will simply be there less than in rich countries. In order for the country to become rich, new laws must be introduced.
Money is important in society. Because everything in this world we need money. But, money can't buy love. But we need to help other's.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:16:40 AM

Here in our province even if we don't have money we can live. Because we only  just need to plant fruits and vegetables in our backyard or farm and raise some animals. It can support our daily need even if we don't have money.

What happens when you need to purchase tools in order to work the land? You'll need money for that.
I assure you to work the land enough to make a homemade hoe. People who live at the equator can only live by fruit alone, I live for almost 7 years. haha right now i am eating bananas and drink coconuts )

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

If you do it now, it'll be chaos. The current system that runs society has money at the center of it. Remove money and yes, people will eventually find another way, but the moment people realize it there will be panic.it may take a long time to adapt to that at this point

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mahesh87

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

Money is a big part of the world today.We can't think that society can work without money.The society without money causes more problems in the world.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

I can't imagine society without money.Everything about money is turning around.Each type of busniess is connected with money.When money disappears, there would be a sweep in the world.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

If you do it now, it'll be chaos. The current system that runs society has money at the center of it. Remove money and yes, people will eventually find another way, but the moment people realize it there will be panic.it may take a long time to adapt to that at this point
it's true, people will find it hard to adapt and there will be a lot of looting and deceit
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

It will take long I guess to make cashless society but if that happen in the future it would be easy for the business to transact because of digital currency..less conflict and hassle to carry on money because we all know how society works evil men take advantage of it but if through this currency it will take n time for them to learn it themselves before they can get the money they want.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:55:21 AM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

This is true, there are truly some countries that has really low value on their currency and needs to carry loads of cash. The good thing about online currencies like bitcoin is the fact that it is accessible through the internet which will be very convenient.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

Bitcoin will not change poverty in some countries, it will simply be there less than in rich countries. In order for the country to become rich, new laws must be introduced.
Money is important in society. Because everything in this world we need money. But, money can't buy love. But we need to help other's.

I agree with you. we need money to help yourself to be lucky

crisasimo10

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

In the modern society, money is a medium of exchange, it is very difficult to live without money or pay services, services for goods or goods for services. There are some services that cannot converted to goods such transport services, communication, salaries and others. Society without money is miserable and backward society.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

Money is very important in a modern society.

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:44:53 PM

So what would you use in order to trade for other goods that you need? Because buying thing is just that - trading. Except you trade the paper, which we have all agreed that it has value, for things.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

Yes it will be actually hassle free if that time comes but then we can assume a lot of problems regarding this changes. We can say that if there is no internet we can access bitcoin or make transaction with it. There are still countries that has a poor internet connection so we can take considerations this problem.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:31:02 PM

You can have a society without money ,you can use an old system: i sell you something and you give me back a service or other.Thi is a simple example,i sell you bread and you give me back sugar,so we no need a money!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: