Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20664 times)
pierdiuv

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

Real estate projects are very interesting for me.
I think I'll investigate it better.
There is one thing confusing me a little. What does "Ex" in your name mean? Have you already had this project under different name?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Real estate projects are very interesting for me.
I think I'll investigate it better.
There is one thing confusing me a little. What does "Ex" in your name mean? Have you already had this project under different name?

Prime-Ex Perpetual.  We sell prime homes to expats inside of a perpetual real estate ecosystem that is completely independent of banks in any step of the way.  Hope that helps!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

MAJOR ANNOUCNEMENT!

ANNOUNCING THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF SELLING HOMES

Hey guys!  We are proud to announce the OFFICIAL LAUNCH of our new and updated website!  We are now taking orders and deposits for the first homes offered for sale in our proof of concept.  We are very excited as we transition to selling homes in our proof of concept market.  This is a very big day for us and we encourage you to take a tour of our home model via our 3D Virtual Tour.  The 3d Virtual Tour represents a culmination of the tireless work dedicated to the design of a quality, efficient, and luxurious home that will be equally desirable whether in the cool highlands or warm beaches of Panama.  We're proud of our design.  We're excited to show off our concept, and we welcome the people who will reserve their homes as the first Pioneers of the Real Estate Revolution.  Maybe it's you!

https://prime-ex.com
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

MAJOR ANNOUCNEMENT!

Hey guys!  We are proud to announce the OFFICIAL LAUNCH of our new and updated website!  We are now taking orders and deposits for the first homes offered for sale in our proof of concept.  We are very excited as we transition to selling homes in our proof of concept market.  This is a very big day for us and we encourage you to take a tour of our home model via our 3D Virtual Tour.  The 3d Virtual Tour represents a culmination of the tireless work dedicated to the design of a quality, efficient, and luxurious home that will be equally desirable whether in the cool highlands or warm beaches of Panama.  We're proud of our design.  We're excited to show off our concept, and we welcome the people who will reserve their homes as the first Pioneers of the Real Estate Revolution.  Maybe it's you!

Thank you! i have been waiting for this 3d virtual tour for a while. because you promised about it during ico time. and it is alive now. i think prime-ex will be the first succesful real estate project in crypto world. Btw I keep collecting more from exchanges but need more volume though...

turn the page
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

MAJOR ANNOUCNEMENT!

Thank you! i have been waiting for this 3d virtual tour for a while. because you promised about it during ico time. and it is alive now. i think prime-ex will be the first succesful real estate project in crypto world. Btw I keep collecting more from exchanges but need more volume though...

Well there was more than 50 btc volume on yobit: btc/pext and eth/pext.

Enough to buy lol

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

nah. there is only 3 btc of sell order at the moment and that is it. actually i dont complain about that people do not sell their pext tokens  Cheesy But still a better exchange is needed for sure. we all know what kind of an exchange platform yobit is.

turn the page
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

nah. there is only 3 btc of sell order at the moment and that is it. actually i dont complain about that people do not sell their pext tokens  Cheesy But still a better exchange is needed for sure. we all know what kind of an exchange platform yobit is.

True, although I didn't have any problems yet.. but from my understanding the team is busy applying left and right, but needs to be done right. So yeah hopefully very soon we will see it on a good exchange. Meanwhile I will buy the dips lol

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

I like your logo design, the most important thing is the project itself, because it depends on the long term value of the token. I personally think that the investment is long term.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just stopping in to give you a few updates.  As we've previously posted, we have transitioned to selling homes.  We feature our 3D virtual tour of our custom-designed home model on our website.  Don't forget to check it out!  We've been thrilled by the response so far from everyone who has reached out.  Would you like to be a Pioneer in the Real Estate Revolution?  If you've followed us these past few months then you know the drill.  Reach out to us and let us know!  You can own your very own home in either the cool highlands or warm beaches of Panama with much less personal risk than ever before!

Thanks for your participation in the InvestBox options at #Yobit Exchange.  We are a week in and they are helping us to establish a stable & active trading market for our #PEXT, thank you!  https://yobit.net/en/trade/PEXT/BTC

As a thank you for participating, we announce an extention to our IB participation, and have exciting news!  Today we roll out a new 5% Daily InvestBox at #Yobit!  Get paid 5% daily in PEXT with your participation.  LIMITED TIME ONLY.  Don’t miss out!  #PEXT
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

it is a really very good opportunity for holders to use yobit investbox for a while. a very great opportunity 5% daily rate of income considering how pext price is going to grow within 1 year.
raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

MAJOR ANNOUCNEMENT!

How are deposits being made, via fiat or crypto or both? Where are deposits held until project completion? Are holders of PEXT the only people who can place orders?
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

Why is Prime-Ex Perpetual different?  The answer is our vision for residential real estate in the future... where people enjoy home ownership financed by the builder and paid in cryptocurrency, outside of the reach of traditional banks. 

Why is #PEXT different?  We're here today, and we're here tomorrow.  We're not going anywhere.  We're in this for the long haul. 

We are committed to building a robust community of people trading #PEXT in the marketplace.  We need a strong marketplace for PEXT to support our real estate ecosystem. 

We love the community that we're building.  We love the interaction.  We love the ideas we're receiving.  We take them all seriously.  We're listening and always developing new plans and ideas that can help us increase awareness and demand for #PEXT. 

Our philosophy has always been #EverybodyWins.  Read our whitepaper!  We want our company to win.  We want our homeowners to win.  We want our PEX-Token holders to win.  This is why we're investing so much time and effort into building a viable marketplace for #PEXT at #Yobit.

We've been completely transparent with our intentions in utilizing the Investbox options at #Yobit.  The goal is to reward our early adopters with #PEXT earned while invested in our IB's.  This helps the token holders and helps us to create a growing and vibrant market for #PEXT.  We have promised to let you know whenever we are getting ready to make a change with our #PEXT Investboxes, and today, we are announcing a major change that I think everyone will like very much!

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

20,000 PEXT remain in the current 5% Investbox, with min/max limits of 25/100.  This box will stay open until the #PEXT runs out.  In addition, we are opening a BRAND NEW 5% Daily #PEXT Investbox, with a minimum of 25 and a maximum of 10,000.  We are committed to funding this with 100,000 #PEXT!!!!

We are thankful for the #Yobit trading community and are thrilled with the participation that we've received from you.  As we continue to grow and thrive with #PEXT in this space you can be sure that we will remember you.  #EverybodyWins  Be sure to check in here often at our channel.  We welcome your ideas and opinions.  That's a great way for you to help Prime-Ex Perpetual be the best that it can be!
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

I think you must change the investbox rate in yobit. minimum 500-1000 to get 2% daily interest and 1000-5000 pext to with 3% and more than 5000 pext with 5%

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ngocson1923

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

This project will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

This project will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
You can try to open an investment with investbox in yobit with your pext token, the interest from 3% and 5% profit sharing everyday, I hope you will be lucky
Kokoruk

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

"Banks are your enemy.  The enemy of your enemy is your friend." ( Prime-Ex Perpetual - twitter).The stupidity that led to the collapse of the PEXT.The banking system works a century. How can this be written? The crypto currency system is looking for cooperation with banks. I'm sorry to have invested in your project.
Kokoruk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

How can you explain the collapse of the course of PECHT? Fill investors with good news !!! Where are they ?
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

If you own a large share of tokens you will be set. I feel its sorta like own a masternode in a manner of speaking. Only in this case that node is in the form of a real estate platform.
Kokoruk

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

In the US, crypto-sites are actively looking for a way to obtain banking licenses

As a way to diversify their products and services, companies offering the purchase / sale of digital assets are making every possible attempt in the US to obtain banking licenses. This is reported by The Wall Street Journal.
Kokoruk

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

Will a person (taking into account the confidentiality) be able to buy property in Panama using the PEXT token?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: