Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20664 times)
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

They also had an offer to participate in Fiat in the Pre-ICO... can anyone participate with fiat still?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:27:23 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 05:43:57 PM by MakersONE

Friends. Congratulations on the start of sales! I would like to clarify, on the main page of the site there will be statistics of fees?  Smiley #666
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

A whole week of pre-sale, I hope you sell most of the coins. I really like your project)))
kchulani

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

I'm sure many people from all over the world probably participate in this ICO. Panama is such an appealing place all by itself. To have a investment there in property and cryptocurrency is well worth it. 

Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:50:12 AM

Dividend, is something that the 3 big exchanges will (Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance) act really tough towards, to the point i can say you guys need to find another "word" for it. As long as you don't describe it as "dividend" you are good to go. Otherwise, from experience in other big projects, I can say you will just be arguing with them to the piont that you will change it anyway. ...

The only thing that i see can form a problem (from the viewpoint of traders) is the name "dividend" to get listed on centralized populair exchanges.

As last, enjoy the Pacific. Grin

We are a security token.  We're a dividend token.  We make no apologies for that.  This is what we are and it is key to our ecosystem.

Our real estate ecosystem will experience organic demand, or internal demand within our own ecosystem.  We will trade openly on the DEX Exchange and wherever else Waves tokens are traded.  

The most important thing to understand about our ecosystem is organic demand.  Remember, we are self-financing what is usually people's largest purchase in their lives.  The payments for these purchases generates huge demand inside of our ecosystem.

In the future, when our global reach expands and more and more houses are built and sold to more and more customers who take out more and more mortgages being paid in PEX-Tokens, while we will always welcome those outside of our ecosystem to own and hold PEX-Tokens, we won't need them to.  We will generate enough demand internally that it's not outside of the realm of possibility that it may make more sense one day to keep the exchange of PEX-Tokens largely inside of our own ecosystem.  

The key is the internal demand that is possible.  125 homes generates 400,000 monthly token demand on a 30,000,000 permanent token supply.  The number of homes represented here is a very small number.  Do the math.  We could be a very small real estate company on the global stage where each market experiences only a normal growth rate and still create internal demand for PEX-Tokens every month in an amount that exceeds the total token supply inside of our own ecosystem.

Regarding dividends...

Ask yourself...

How many cryptocurrencies TRULY pay dividends from actual profits?

For example, we have major press releases out today announcing the launch of our pre-sale today.  We'll be published today in many known print media names that we all know all across the world.

When this day comes for Prime-Ex Perpetual that we do a press release to announce a real XDiv date to pay out real profits,  just ask yourself what the impact will be on the demand for PEX-Tokens.  When we do it again the next year, and then announce a switch from annual to quarterly profits, just ask yourself what the impact will be on the demand for PEX-Tokens.  

So while your point is valid on listing with Bittrex today for example, the point is irrelevant to the validity and success of our project.

I see, thank you for the explanation. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
MakersONE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

I'm sure many people from all over the world probably participate in this ICO. Panama is such an appealing place all by itself. To have a investment there in property and cryptocurrency is well worth it. 

Of course. I think that it is worth considering different projects. And especially related to the physical world, real estate. Because programs and applications are one thing, and the real sector is a completely different level.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

PEX-Tokens, after ICO distribution, must be purchased in the open markets thus creating an organic demand for PEX-Tokens from home buyers who wish to receive a discount in their mortgage terms by paying with PEX.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

Funny.
This is probably going to be the first ICO I'm bounty hunting and simultaneously participating in token sale. Sold on my own hype  Cool
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

Funny.
This is probably going to be the first ICO I'm bounty hunting and simultaneously participating in token sale. Sold on my own hype  Cool

My logic is undeniable.

Grin
kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

I still have my doubts.. specially because it's a dividend token.. Most exchanges will act tough to list it. Remember SEC?

Doubts are good.  Doubts are what has led my team to put so much planning and effort into our project.  We've sliced it and diced it from every angle possible.  I'm a risk mitigator by trade.  Any token that is coming out today, dividend tokens or otherwise, will find it hard to get listed on the large exchanges immediately.  The large exchanges have all been burned by scammy ICOs ran by con artists.  The exchanges seem to be taking a "wait and see" approach to most of the new tokens being generated out of the newer ICOs.  They want to see that their team is using funds according to their whitepaper and that the project is continuing to move forward before they'll consider listing.  When the exchanges do list a new token, it's not exactly an altruistic decision by them.  It costs a lot of money to be listed on most of the larger exchanges.  

We're more than familiar with the SEC.  We've taken great care and spent many thousands of dollars with legal representation to be a project that does not rock the boat with the SEC.  We hard block IP addresses from the United States that try to access our payment gateway.  We're fully compliant with KYC/AML procedures for anyone across the world purchasing tokens in fiat.  We have policies and procedures in place to be compliant and stay compliant.  We consider our project a multi-billion dollar play in five years.  We're not going to trip over a dollar to make a nickel.  

Also it's based on waves platform... everything on waves is dying slowly.. the project sounds good, caught my attention, but why waves for God's sake? While Ethereum erc20 platform is growing and pretty much most wallets and dex exchanges are based on ETH.

I think you paint with a very large brush here.  There are many companies on the Waves platform that are thriving.  What we bring to the Waves platform is our organic demand.  Waves is a newer platform and is continuing to grow.  Will they have bumps and bruises?  We assume so.  We're nine months out from funding from delivering our first houses.  Waves will continue to mature, continue to grow.  We love the Waves platform and how we're automatically listed on their DEX exchange.  Because of our organic demand all we need is the mechanism by which to transact back and forth from PEX to fiat to PEX to fiat to PEX etc.  Being listed on DEX eliminates a lot of the concerns that we had about not being able to freely trade in and out of PEX-Tokens.  I don't any problems with ER20 token platforms and wish them all the success that they can achieve.  They shouldn't have any problems with us either.

Will any big crypto boys invest in this because of it being on waves platform and not erc20 token?

Apparently Smiley

Does the company have permission/licenses to build houses in Panama? What other country?

Have you read our whitepaper?  We already build and develop houses in Panama.  Our proof of concept market is in Panama for the next few years so it would be silly for us to go into a bunch of other countries at this stage and permit up.  When that time comes, you can be sure that we'll do it right.

Does the company already have build at least a house that's ready for sell? Or is it going to be like some other doing projects who had everything on paper but nothing in the real world, if so to see any ROI from this token will take at least one year or more. Would it be attractive for traders to invest in this? More traders quicker price gain. Quicker ROI.

We have other houses for sale in Panama in subdivisions that we've developed, but these are outside of the Prime-Ex Perpetual project and are built for and marketed to a different homebuyer than expats.  

We have our designs from our architects and promo material is being created now.  We will not sell houses in our ecosystem until we are funded.  We are nine months away from delivering houses from the date of funding.  We won't start selling something we can't deliver.  When we can deliver we will start selling, and when we start selling we'll be the first option in any market that we choose to enter.  

You're right about the ROI.  We'll be a year out from ROI in Prime-Ex Perpetual.  This is the real world.  You can't just start building an ecosystem of 125 houses.  That takes funding.  We're not pulling other resources out of other projects and putting them into Prime-Ex Perpetual.  Prime-Ex Perpetual will stand on its own two feet.  No welfare here.  This is pure capitalism.  We're brick and mortar and dollars and cents and PEX-Tokens and a whole bunch of profit for PEX-Token holders.

Also is there a telegram chat for this?

Yes.  Visit our website.  At the bottom there will be a social media button for Telegram.

Hope that helps.  I've tried to be as accurate and detailed as possible for you.  Again, I agree with doubting this project or any other project, whether inside or outside of the ICO space when it comes to pouring your resources into a start-up.  Is the downside risk worth the upside?  What's the background of the principals involved?  Are they professionals in the field that they're pursuing?  What's the real world applicability of the project?  Does the team possess the talent and capability to deliver on what they say?  Can the project be demonstrated and proven?  Can the project achieve mass appeal?  Is the project backed by anything?  Are their projections reasonable?  These are all questions that I ask myself when I'm looking at any opportunity, including my own.  Okay, time to take my five hours off this week and check out the Pacific.  It will be pretty today with all of the different ships waiting around to enter the canal.

Well first of all thank you for taking the time to explain as much as you can. That's a good sign!

Dividend, is something that the 3 big exchanges will (Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance) act really tough towards, to the point i can say you guys need to find another "word" for it. As long as you don't describe it as "dividend" you are good to go. Otherwise, from experience in other big projects, I can say you will just be arguing with them to the piont that you will change it anyway.

"We're fully compliant with KYC/AML procedures for anyone across the world purchasing tokens in fiat. We have policies and procedures in place to be compliant and stay compliant."

- That's good, perfect.

"We're nine months out from funding from delivering our first houses." / "We already build and develop houses in Panama." / "We have other houses for sale in Panama in subdivisions that we've developed, but these are outside of the Prime-Ex Perpetual project and are built for and marketed to a different homebuyer than expats."

- That's good, this confirms you guys are not some "get rich quick and be gone" ico's. This also confirms you guys have experience in this. So this ICO's is to fund the new houses that will be build under this project. That's fair. One small question.

Why are the first houses being build after 9 months and not, let's say, in 3 months after the ICO?? What's with the hold up?

About ROI should be a year goal, long term. That's all good also when communicated as such during the ICO.

All in all this project can be good if everything will go as is promised and I'm interested. The only thing that i see can form a problem (from the viewpoint of traders) is the name "dividend" to get listed on centralized populair exchanges.

As last, enjoy the Pacific. Grin

These questions were excellent. For a less-experiences person in the ICO space, it helps me see what things to look for.

About the dividend thing, this is not a stopper to have the PEX-Token in the DEX. I guess this can be a problem only for other exchanges with more liquidity than DEX.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kerberox

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

Wow, I take a few days for vacation, and then find lots more particpants and comments in this thread. Awesome!

Prime-Ex, how is the Pre-Sale going?

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
kerberox

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

Can I have your telegram link?

I've seen people ask for this twice already.

Telegram Channel > https://t.me/PEXTokens

emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

Prime-Ex Pre ICO is live now. I think Real Estate Investors all over the world will participate in this project. Best of luck Prime-Ex.

kchulani

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

I think a lot of people will buy houses with PEXTokens and as well start to rent them out. I know people always have a way of making a business out o a business and it would be interesting to see the creativity that people come up with using PEXtokens.

paymentsvenomed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:00:56 PM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
MakersONE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

Wow, I take a few days for vacation, and then find lots more particpants and comments in this thread. Awesome!

I'm interested too. How are sales going?
I assume that there should be a process bar on the main page of the site.
MakersONE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

Or maybe someone will be able to drop the address of the smart contract here?
To see the pre-sale process. And by the way, who has any assumptions? How much they will collect? Smiley
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Completely agree with you) I think there will be many other places where you can relax)
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:47:08 PM

I think the guys are collecting a lot of money) and will let us know about this at the end of the week)
emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

The ICO market for cryptocurrency is certainly hot right now. There are lots of projects on the coin schedules. Prime-Ex has hit the market at the right time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: