Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20670 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Prime-Ex doesn't seem to be quite as reliant on blockchain's infrastructure as other blockchain companies - they only use the blockchain for the PEX token and document retention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:04:02 PM

Good Morning Crypto Warriors,

New monthly bounty reports are up.  You can check out your progress here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By7fHgQ6ESjkOFYwdVhJcWtDczg

Thanks to everyone for working so hard to support our Prime-Ex Perpetual project.  Let's put our beast mode hats on and finish strong!
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:39:21 PM

You realize how seriously and organized this project is by reading the whitepaper or seeing how they manage the bounty campaign outside this forum or by using their support service to answer our issues.
It's another level, a high level of quality that deserves investors' attention.

spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:49:46 AM

Hello guys, It's one more day left before Priem Ex Perpetual Start, Get ready now lock and load you wallet in order for you to buy first be on the top of the line because  this gonna be great
spiderlee

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

Good Morning Crypto Warriors,

New monthly bounty reports are up.  You can check out your progress here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By7fHgQ6ESjkOFYwdVhJcWtDczg

Thanks to everyone for working so hard to support our Prime-Ex Perpetual project.  Let's put our beast mode hats on and finish strong!

That's nice  I already check it , Its good , I just have a little concern about my custom post, I already summit a ticket, I hope it will solve, the Prime Ex Perpetual team will allow me to do post in custom

Because Facebook post accept only 3 post a day and twitter accept also 3 post a day

that is why I just register it in custom, because that the only place  I can put it

spiderlee

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:00:44 AM

Talking about ICO , I really recommend this project to all investor's , this is the bet one ICO to invest great project , great team, Don't wait for other, this is the best time to be part of Prime Ex Perpetual. One more day to go before Prime Ex Perpetual Open, so get ready.
'
emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:37:34 AM

Prime-Ex has determined that Residential Real Estate today follows a traditional dinosaur method. This method doesn't fit today's modern, affluent, mobile consumer.

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

With the amenities of the western world incorporated within the housing structure in Panama is really going t draw our a diverse crowd of people to invest in Prime-ex

emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

Prime-Ex is eying North American and European expats who live in or relocate to Panama for either the purpose of retiring or to purchase a home or second home in a more advantageous way than traditional options in their country of origin or locally in Panama.

kchulani

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

Well, while there are a lot of expats in Panama, I also really feel that this will be a interesting buying opportunity for the locals as well. I would like to ask the team, do you see any interest coming in from locals in Panama? I see it as a great way for them as well to break free from the restrictions of the traditional housing systems. It would be interesting to know.

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:30:10 PM

Hello guys, are you ready to invest?
I think it's worth hurrying, and then suddenly the hard cap will be collected in half an hour  Grin
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:26 PM

Well, while there are a lot of expats in Panama, I also really feel that this will be a interesting buying opportunity for the locals as well. I would like to ask the team, do you see any interest coming in from locals in Panama? I see it as a great way for them as well to break free from the restrictions of the traditional housing systems. It would be interesting to know.

Blockchain is an excellent technology that can change many branches of life. And it could well change the lives of the people of Panama. But the question is different. Not everyone is ready to accept new technologies at once. It takes some time, so that ordinary people can understand the advantage.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

I still have my doubts.. specially because it's a dividend token.. Most exchanges will act tough to list it. Remember SEC?

Doubts are good.  Doubts are what has led my team to put so much planning and effort into our project.  We've sliced it and diced it from every angle possible.  I'm a risk mitigator by trade.  Any token that is coming out today, dividend tokens or otherwise, will find it hard to get listed on the large exchanges immediately.  The large exchanges have all been burned by scammy ICOs ran by con artists.  The exchanges seem to be taking a "wait and see" approach to most of the new tokens being generated out of the newer ICOs.  They want to see that their team is using funds according to their whitepaper and that the project is continuing to move forward before they'll consider listing.  When the exchanges do list a new token, it's not exactly an altruistic decision by them.  It costs a lot of money to be listed on most of the larger exchanges.  

We're more than familiar with the SEC.  We've taken great care and spent many thousands of dollars with legal representation to be a project that does not rock the boat with the SEC.  We hard block IP addresses from the United States that try to access our payment gateway.  We're fully compliant with KYC/AML procedures for anyone across the world purchasing tokens in fiat.  We have policies and procedures in place to be compliant and stay compliant.  We consider our project a multi-billion dollar play in five years.  We're not going to trip over a dollar to make a nickel.  

Also it's based on waves platform... everything on waves is dying slowly.. the project sounds good, caught my attention, but why waves for God's sake? While Ethereum erc20 platform is growing and pretty much most wallets and dex exchanges are based on ETH.

I think you paint with a very large brush here.  There are many companies on the Waves platform that are thriving.  What we bring to the Waves platform is our organic demand.  Waves is a newer platform and is continuing to grow.  Will they have bumps and bruises?  We assume so.  We're nine months out from funding from delivering our first houses.  Waves will continue to mature, continue to grow.  We love the Waves platform and how we're automatically listed on their DEX exchange.  Because of our organic demand all we need is the mechanism by which to transact back and forth from PEX to fiat to PEX to fiat to PEX etc.  Being listed on DEX eliminates a lot of the concerns that we had about not being able to freely trade in and out of PEX-Tokens.  I don't any problems with ER20 token platforms and wish them all the success that they can achieve.  They shouldn't have any problems with us either.

Will any big crypto boys invest in this because of it being on waves platform and not erc20 token?

Apparently Smiley

Does the company have permission/licenses to build houses in Panama? What other country?

Have you read our whitepaper?  We already build and develop houses in Panama.  Our proof of concept market is in Panama for the next few years so it would be silly for us to go into a bunch of other countries at this stage and permit up.  When that time comes, you can be sure that we'll do it right.

Does the company already have build at least a house that's ready for sell? Or is it going to be like some other doing projects who had everything on paper but nothing in the real world, if so to see any ROI from this token will take at least one year or more. Would it be attractive for traders to invest in this? More traders quicker price gain. Quicker ROI.

We have other houses for sale in Panama in subdivisions that we've developed, but these are outside of the Prime-Ex Perpetual project and are built for and marketed to a different homebuyer than expats.  

We have our designs from our architects and promo material is being created now.  We will not sell houses in our ecosystem until we are funded.  We are nine months away from delivering houses from the date of funding.  We won't start selling something we can't deliver.  When we can deliver we will start selling, and when we start selling we'll be the first option in any market that we choose to enter.  

You're right about the ROI.  We'll be a year out from ROI in Prime-Ex Perpetual.  This is the real world.  You can't just start building an ecosystem of 125 houses.  That takes funding.  We're not pulling other resources out of other projects and putting them into Prime-Ex Perpetual.  Prime-Ex Perpetual will stand on its own two feet.  No welfare here.  This is pure capitalism.  We're brick and mortar and dollars and cents and PEX-Tokens and a whole bunch of profit for PEX-Token holders.

Also is there a telegram chat for this?

Yes.  Visit our website.  At the bottom there will be a social media button for Telegram.

Hope that helps.  I've tried to be as accurate and detailed as possible for you.  Again, I agree with doubting this project or any other project, whether inside or outside of the ICO space when it comes to pouring your resources into a start-up.  Is the downside risk worth the upside?  What's the background of the principals involved?  Are they professionals in the field that they're pursuing?  What's the real world applicability of the project?  Does the team possess the talent and capability to deliver on what they say?  Can the project be demonstrated and proven?  Can the project achieve mass appeal?  Is the project backed by anything?  Are their projections reasonable?  These are all questions that I ask myself when I'm looking at any opportunity, including my own.  Okay, time to take my five hours off this week and check out the Pacific.  It will be pretty today with all of the different ships waiting around to enter the canal.

Well first of all thank you for taking the time to explain as much as you can. That's a good sign!

Dividend, is something that the 3 big exchanges will (Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance) act really tough towards, to the point i can say you guys need to find another "word" for it. As long as you don't describe it as "dividend" you are good to go. Otherwise, from experience in other big projects, I can say you will just be arguing with them to the piont that you will change it anyway.

"We're fully compliant with KYC/AML procedures for anyone across the world purchasing tokens in fiat. We have policies and procedures in place to be compliant and stay compliant."

- That's good, perfect.

"We're nine months out from funding from delivering our first houses." / "We already build and develop houses in Panama." / "We have other houses for sale in Panama in subdivisions that we've developed, but these are outside of the Prime-Ex Perpetual project and are built for and marketed to a different homebuyer than expats."

- That's good, this confirms you guys are not some "get rich quick and be gone" ico's. This also confirms you guys have experience in this. So this ICO's is to fund the new houses that will be build under this project. That's fair. One small question.

Why are the first houses being build after 9 months and not, let's say, in 3 months after the ICO?? What's with the hold up?

About ROI should be a year goal, long term. That's all good also when communicated as such during the ICO.

All in all this project can be good if everything will go as is promised and I'm interested. The only thing that i see can form a problem (from the viewpoint of traders) is the name "dividend" to get listed on centralized populair exchanges.

As last, enjoy the Pacific. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
kchulani

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:11:49 AM

A lot more will come into light once the ICO is complete and the houses are underway. The actually reaction will be there when that first sale is made which I am guess will be fairly soon with the demand. And once we start to see the first housing layouts as well. Very exciting project and really sets an example in the Real Estate Markets.

emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:08:41 AM

Prime-Ex's background is residential development, residential home building, residential selling, and residential lending on three different continents.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

One small question.

Why are the first houses being build after 9 months and not, let's say, in 3 months after the ICO?? What's with the hold up?

You misunderstand.  The homes for Prime-Ex Perpetual will begin to be built from day 1.  We already have people that want to buy homes that know us.  We just haven't accepted the down payment yet because we want to know we're moving forward first.  What we are communicating is that the first homes will be DELIVERED approximately 9 months after we begin.  We say 9 months knowing that this is the maximum timeline to deliver the home.  We're getting ready to enter the dry season and buiding speeds are accelerated from mid-December through to about the end of April, there's a 5-6 week span that's rainier than others, then clear sailing to about mid September.   

We will use cameras to show the progress of the actual builds while CGI videos and 360 virtual tours are used in earnest as part of a robust marketing program to expats.  These are already being created to begin marketing the homes beginning in December.  People will know what the homes will look like from day one and where they're being built, while people from all over the world will be able to watch the progress of the homes from start to delivery via technology.  I'll personally be on the sites on a routine basis and plan to broadcast videos from the job sites a few times a year as both part of the marketing strategy and to provide transparency about what's going on inside of Prime-Ex Perpetual.

We have internal markers in place that will are gauging the stability of the ecosystem.  We believe we'll have data to move forward in rolling out Prime-Ex Perpetual to a global scale well before the five year scope, but that's indeed what we're testing so we've allowed 5 years as the test.   

emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

Prime-Ex Perpetual also plans to explore blockchain's applicabilities in document retentions, verifications, authorizations, and performance history.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Dividend, is something that the 3 big exchanges will (Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance) act really tough towards, to the point i can say you guys need to find another "word" for it. As long as you don't describe it as "dividend" you are good to go. Otherwise, from experience in other big projects, I can say you will just be arguing with them to the piont that you will change it anyway. ...

The only thing that i see can form a problem (from the viewpoint of traders) is the name "dividend" to get listed on centralized populair exchanges.

As last, enjoy the Pacific. Grin

We are a security token.  We're a dividend token.  We make no apologies for that.  This is what we are and it is key to our ecosystem.

Our real estate ecosystem will experience organic demand, or internal demand within our own ecosystem.  We will trade openly on the DEX Exchange and wherever else Waves tokens are traded.  

The most important thing to understand about our ecosystem is organic demand.  Remember, we are self-financing what is usually people's largest purchase in their lives.  The payments for these purchases generates huge demand inside of our ecosystem.

In the future, when our global reach expands and more and more houses are built and sold to more and more customers who take out more and more mortgages being paid in PEX-Tokens, while we will always welcome those outside of our ecosystem to own and hold PEX-Tokens, we won't need them to.  We will generate enough demand internally that it's not outside of the realm of possibility that it may make more sense one day to keep the exchange of PEX-Tokens largely inside of our own ecosystem.  

The key is the internal demand that is possible.  125 homes generates 400,000 monthly token demand on a 30,000,000 permanent token supply.  The number of homes represented here is a very small number.  Do the math.  We could be a very small real estate company on the global stage where each market experiences only a normal growth rate and still create internal demand for PEX-Tokens every month in an amount that exceeds the total token supply inside of our own ecosystem.

Regarding dividends...

Ask yourself...

How many cryptocurrencies TRULY pay dividends from actual profits?

For example, we have major press releases out today announcing the launch of our pre-sale today.  We'll be published today in many known print media names that we all know all across the world.

When this day comes for Prime-Ex Perpetual that we do a press release to announce a real XDiv date to pay out real profits,  just ask yourself what the impact will be on the demand for PEX-Tokens.  When we do it again the next year, and then announce a switch from annual to quarterly profits, just ask yourself what the impact will be on the demand for PEX-Tokens.  

So while your point is valid on listing with Bittrex today for example, the point is irrelevant to the validity and success of our project.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

Prime-Ex Perpetual also plans to explore blockchain's applicabilities in document retentions, verifications, authorizations, and performance history.
Didn't know that. Thanks for bringing it up! Have to go through whitepaper
emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Participate in Prime-Ex's latest offer, 20% discount in its Pre-sale! November 1st - 8th. Join the revolution today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: