Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20663 times)
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

Four Hours more to go before Prime Ex Pre Sale Open, join in the best ICO project ever, this project will give you a high return of your investment,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spiderlee

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

Prime Ex is the best project in the real estate industry that run through blockhain technology, this project will really disrupt the old way of investment in real state business
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

With several transactions now under our belt we can report that that payment gateway is working flawlessly, thanks to those who have purchased the first PEX-Tokens over the first hour, much appreciated!
spiderlee

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:04:55 AM

three hours more togo for the pre sale ,, join in this awesome business project , that bring changes in the industry of real state, if we join together to make a new revolutionize business that give a better future to the world.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:34:14 AM

Okay, reporting back at end of our window.  There are a couple of outstanding transactions being completed that appear to be taking an abnormal amount of time.  Not sure at this point if there's a fix or solution to that, we just need to have the policies and procedures in place exactly how to handle whenever something like that occurs that's beyond our control.  So overall, we've received purchases in all of our mediums, being bitcoin, ethereum, and Waves, so I'm counting that as an excellent beginning to our journey.  Any issues that remain unconfirmed we will of course hammer through to resolution tomorrow.  Thanks to all who participated tonight!  We look forward to our official launch tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. Panama Time.  Don't miss out on your 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens!  There's still a few available Smiley
KENZU7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:52:38 AM

Just participated in this seamless purchase experience:

1) Register with WAVES Platform for an address (required field input)
2) Log-in to Prime-Ex Portal
3) Decide how many PEX you need, payment mode: WAVES / ETH / BTC
4) Input WAVES Address & click 'Buy Tokens'
5) A unique WAVES or ETH or BTC Address will appear for you to pay based on your selected payment mode.
6) Go to your personal wallet in your exchange and send either WAVES/ETH/BTC to the unique address.
7) Wait a bit ............
Cool View transaction history in Prime-Ex Portal: You confirmation of purchase should appear.

Just sharing my experience, as each ICOs has a different approach. All the BEST!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:10:22 AM

5) A unique WAVES or ETH or BTC Address will appear for you to pay based on your selected payment mode.
6) Go to your personal wallet in your exchange and send either WAVES/ETH/BTC to the unique address.
Cool View transaction history in Prime-Ex Portal: You confirmation of purchase should appear.

Just sharing my experience, as each ICOs has a different approach. All the BEST!

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your participation!  Scale of 1 to 10 did you find the purchase experience intuitive, as far as nothing being too far out of the ordinary?  We've tried really hard to make it as painless as possible.  Wait a bit....... yes we know.  Our data indicates that Waves is settling out in less than 12 minutes, while BTC and ETH is taking longer for some reason or another.  Not trying to pick on any platform, that's just the numbers we're getting back.  Happy to report that all three are transacting as they are supposed to.  Thanks again for purchasing, let me know if you need anything.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

Looks like it's going to be a good turn up! Yeah I definitely want to plan a trip to Panama and come and see the team that would be amazing, maybe take a tour of one of the sites. The project all in all is a great experience and it very exciting. Like it was mentioned earlier I think from all of central America the growth in Panama is there for expats to invest in Real Estate.

jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:55:44 AM

It's looking like a new good initiative of making human life so easy and simple.

This type of action should make #Real Estate more popular to all around the world, I think. Smiley
KENZU7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your participation!  Scale of 1 to 10 did you find the purchase experience intuitive, as far as nothing being too far out of the ordinary?  We've tried really hard to make it as painless as possible.  Wait a bit....... yes we know.  Our data indicates that Waves is settling out in less than 12 minutes, while BTC and ETH is taking longer for some reason or another.  Not trying to pick on any platform, that's just the numbers we're getting back.  Happy to report that all three are transacting as they are supposed to.  Thanks again for purchasing, let me know if you need anything.

Overall 8/10 in terms of user experience. You may want to include step-by-step instruction for buyers in the portal as not all participants are reading this thread.

This ICO/Token is unlike many other real estate projects out there, Prim-Ex benefits and reward the community that believes in it. Hope you guys have a successful run!

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

In many real estate contract, if you can not pay, you face with very big problems and you have to pay penalties. But prime-ex promise to solve this issue by offering an option like payback.
When we compare with others, prime-ex has really a big advantage for home buyers. I really like this client-friendly approach.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:21:33 AM

Anyone who wants to purchase the PEX tokens the steemit link in this thread is very clear. Their whole system is actually very clear and straight forward. I'm actually thinking of planning a trip to Panama maybe towards beginning next year. Is it possible to visit Prime-ex in Panama?
Think it should be possible. Get a first-hand tour of the lands and the development sites. Would be great promo and PR for the project
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

ATTENTION:

2 HOURS REMAIN UNTIL LIVE SELLING OPENS FOR OUR PRE-ICO!

Pre-Registration for our Pre-ICO launch is now LIVE on the website.  You can register for purchasing at ico.prime-ex.com.  This will now take you to our registration page. 

Payment Gateway for PEX-Tokens opens in 2 HOURS so be ready to get your 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens today with your purchase!

We are so excited to roll out to you the project bringing real estate profits to YOU!  80% of our company profits go back directly to our PEX-Token Holders.  Growing, organic demand will be created for our PEX-Token as it is used to pay the mortgage payments inside of our real estate ecosystem.  Principal reductions will be used to build even more and more houses which generates more and more profits for YOU!

Everybody wins - perpetually!

Here is a quick tutorial on how to use our payment portal to purchase PEX-Tokens:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pextokens/buying-pex-tokens-in-4-simple-steps

Thanks for your interest in Prime-Ex Perpetual!
kchulani

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

I totally agree, a On-Site tour of the property that would be amazing! I am 100% down for that. It would give investors a very good visual and even more  to look forward to.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

We're LIVE!
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Hello. It is good to hear that token sale is started. Is there any link that we can monitor progress of the token sale? Thank you.
kchulani

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

I think Prime-ex is going to have a fantastic run! I have been speaking to people here in the islands and some of them have already taken interest. It's great how ever token holder is a winner at the end of the day. Bust of luck on the ICO! Live Now!!!

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

I think Prime-ex is going to have a fantastic run! I have been speaking to people here in the islands and some of them have already taken interest. It's great how ever token holder is a winner at the end of the day. Bust of luck on the ICO! Live Now!!!
Lots of people are really looking into real world asset-backed cryptocurrencies due to volatility. I believe the future of cryptocurrency will be based round cryptos with real world applications
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

First day feedback on our Pre-ICO launch:

#1.  Transaction times are running a little slower than we would like, but completely out of our control.  Sales from all three of the currencies we are accepting are transacting, with Bitcoin settling the fastest, Waves, then Ethereum, in that order.  We realize it that this is not an Amazon transaction, but we wish the settlements could occur faster for our buyers' user experiences. 

#2.  Our day one sales were below what we wanted.  We have to pick up the pace and tell our story in more places, spending more money to do it.  Will you help us spread the word?  Maybe you could comment here where you would like to see us advertise that you haven't seen us.  Feedback appreciated!

Thanks for everyone out there supporting us both in purchasing our PEX-Tokens and helping us in the bounty campaigns.  We truly appreciate it!  We will change the world of residential real estate and we need your continued support to do it!
kchulani

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:44:42 PM

Even with all the demand for the ICO I think Prime-ex has done a wonderful Job executing their ICO. Congrats Team. Still so much more to come!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: