Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20676 times)
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:46:14 PM

Awesome! So the launch of the bounty program will be on the September 10 as planned?
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:55:06 PM

Is it ok to begin my mandarin and hindi translations of the whitepaper ?

Hi Indokina,

Yes, you may begin the bounty translation and post your threads.  In 48 hours you will be able to formally register at our website and submit your WAVES wallet and read the instructions there.  Good luck with your translation threads, glad to have you aboard!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:16:25 AM

Awesome! So the launch of the bounty program will be on the September 10 as planned?

Yes.  Bounty program launches in earnest on the 10th.  Can't wait to get it started!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:41:21 AM

There we go again another real estate project.I like the coin supply with such a low supply alot could be pulled off from this project.What happens to unsold tokens? Will they be burnt? Is there a guarantee that no more tokens will be created? Because real estate projects are by far very lucrative and if a project performs well there maybe a temptation to create more tokens.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

There we go again another real estate project.I like the coin supply with such a low supply alot could be pulled off from this project.What happens to unsold tokens? Will they be burnt? Is there a guarantee that no more tokens will be created? Because real estate projects are by far very lucrative and if a project performs well there maybe a temptation to create more tokens.

Hi There Tactical,

Yes, were a real estate project.  Our offering should prove to be quite interesting to you if you take the time to read through what we're doing. 

Unsold tokens:  We are offering 25,000,000 for sale.  Any unsold tokens will remain the property of Prime-Ex S.A. and will be offered for sale at some later date in the future.  They will not be burnt.

Is there a guarantee that no more tokens will be created?  Yes.  In fact, the tokens have already been issued and they're not reissuable.  They are already in escrow with our attorneys and we can't touch them.  It's better than a guarantee.  It's impossible for us to issue more.

Thanks for your interest in the project.  We're excited about our upcoming bounty program, and the Pre-ICO is now just 10 or so days away.  If you have any further questions I'll be happy to do my best to answer them. 
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

Our project hit an amazing milestone today in a very short amount of time.  Thanks to all of those who've offered support to our project so far.  Much appreciated!

--- --- ---

http://nasdaq.einnews.com/pr_news/402394117/the-prime-ex-perpetual-project-pre-ico-ramp-up-surpasses-10-000-facebook-followers-in-first-18-hours

The Prime-Ex Perpetual Project Pre-ICO Ramp Up Surpasses 10,000 Facebook Followers in First 18 Hours
Blockchain-Based Real Estate Start-up Pays 80% Profits to PEX-Token Holders

PANAMA CITY, Panama, September 6, 2017 — /EINPresswire/ The Prime-Ex Perpetual project has announced it surpassed more than 10,000 Facebook followers on its official page in just 18 hours.

The Prime-Ex Perpetual project will disrupt the real estate industry by re-thinking the way homebuilding, home selling, and home financing are approached. Prime-Ex Perpetual realizes synergistic system and bulk purchase efficiencies that are passed along via dividend distributions to PEX-Token holders.

“We’re both humbled and inspired by the attention given our project in such a small amount of time,” remarked John Gilbert, CEO and Co-Founder of the project. “This was certainly more initial support than we anticipated. We realize this is a huge vote of confidence, and we continue to push on toward our official Pre-ICO launch on September 18th with a new sense of pride thanks to the amazing support shown to us by the cryptotoken community.”

About Prime-Ex Perpetual

The Prime-Ex Perpetual proof of concept occurs in the cool highlands and the warm beaches of the Republic of Panama, a top expat destination where financing homes is very difficult. Prime-Ex Perpetual delivers 80% of profits back to the token holders. Once the concept is proven, Prime-Ex Perpetual will expand into other geographic locations worldwide.

About Pre-ICO

PEX-Tokens will be offered beginning September 18th pegged at 1:$1.00 USD-equivalent values of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and WAVES tokens. Early-bird purchasers will receive as much as 15% in incentive PEX-Tokens for participating early in the campaign limited to a combined total of 750,000 bonus PEX-Tokens.

Read more about Prime-Ex Perpetual in the white paper found at www.prime-ex.com. - www.facebook.com/PEXTokens - Twitter: @PEXTokens

Media Contact

Email:   luis@prime-ex.com
Location: Obarrio, Panama City, Panama, Sortis Business Tower

Prime-Ex Perpetual is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by any government. Accounts or value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

These are the languages that remain unspoken for so far for the upcoming Translation Campaign:

Cantonese

Dutch

French

Hebrew

Japanese

Italian

Klingon

Malay

Norwegian

Portuguese

Thai

Urdu

The campaign was designed so that users could earn a lot of PEX.  If you or anyone you know would be good for the translation campaign please let us know!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

Hey needing some feedback before we launch our bounty campaign in earnest.  Is there more or any different information that you would like to see from us so far?
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:05:50 PM

Hi,
   Can anyone let me know where I can check my bounty progress? I love this crypto and I think it has great potential , I like the fact that they are choosing the panama region. I have done business with panama and it is a huge market for real estate and they are a lot of expats living in Panama as it is a very large, sorry the largest freezone in the west part of the world. That itself is a huge market to target. The team has done extensive research in my view and has a lot more to offer. I would keep a close lookout for this crypto. I am very familiar with the real estate markets in Panama, South America and the Caribbean. But the scope for expats is so large in central America is it amazing to see. Prime-ex has situated themselves very well.

Thank you

indokina

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

Hey needing some feedback before we launch our bounty campaign in earnest.  Is there more or any different information that you would like to see from us so far?

One thing useful for the translators would be to know what kind of backup information would be available to run the threads and respond to questions. Basic questions about buying bitcoins, and transferring as well as more project related questions such as expected timing of housing development and occupancies, concerns about asian ICO regulation, who is allowed to invest etc.

In general, the bounty program seems quite interesting, and I can see the FB campaigns look decently thought through.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

Hi,
   Can anyone let me know where I can check my bounty progress? I love this crypto and I think it has great potential , I like the fact that they are choosing the panama region. I have done business with panama and it is a huge market for real estate and they are a lot of expats living in Panama as it is a very large, sorry the largest freezone in the west part of the world. That itself is a huge market to target. The team has done extensive research in my view and has a lot more to offer. I would keep a close lookout for this crypto. I am very familiar with the real estate markets in Panama, South America and the Caribbean. But the scope for expats is so large in central America is it amazing to see. Prime-ex has situated themselves very well.

Thank you

Hi kchulani,

The bounty progress website will be published tomorrow.  Our tech team is completing beta testing.  There are areas there for each bounty campaign that allows you to submit your progress.  For example, if you were participating in the Facebook campaign, you will be able to see in real time all of your submissions, which submissions were approved, if not, why, and you will also be able to see the total number of participants in the Facebook bounty and how large the share community is so that you can determine your number of shares in relation to the whole campaign.  More on this tomorrow, but it's super cool!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

One thing useful for the translators would be to know what kind of backup information would be available to run the threads and respond to questions. Basic questions about buying bitcoins, and transferring as well as more project related questions such as expected timing of housing development and occupancies, concerns about asian ICO regulation, who is allowed to invest etc.

In general, the bounty program seems quite interesting, and I can see the FB campaigns look decently thought through.

This is great feedback, thank you.  We're always available at info@prime-ex.com for any questions out of the ordinary, and we'll also have Fresh Desk support that we'll be announcing soon.  This will give the translators access to us if you're ever unsure how to answer something, and we'll be glad to help.  Does this answer your question, or do you have a suggestion on how we can make the process more user friendly?  We've tried to accommodate everyone that will be helping us out in the bounty programs, but we understand that we might have missed something and are always open to improving the experience.  Thanks for your comments, very helpful!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:25:04 PM

We've updated the bounty program regarding the list of hashtags relating specifically to Facebook and Twitter.  Please check out the updates on our website, we believe the changes to be more user friendly for our crypto warriors.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

We've updated the bounty program regarding the list of hashtags relating specifically to Facebook and Twitter.  Please check out the updates on our website, we believe the changes to be more user friendly for our crypto warriors.

Hello Prime-Ex Perpetual. Tell me, will you create a separate theme for the bounty?
It seems that it's a little uncomfortable to navigate under the conditions of the bounty program in the pdf file. My browser can not translate text into my native language. And also, to ask any questions about the bounty is better in a separate topic, so as not to contaminate the main ANN.

And one more question, is there any plan for Russian localization?
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:30:20 AM

Hello Prime-Ex Perpetual. Tell me, will you create a separate theme for the bounty?
It seems that it's a little uncomfortable to navigate under the conditions of the bounty program in the pdf file. My browser can not translate text into my native language. And also, to ask any questions about the bounty is better in a separate topic, so as not to contaminate the main ANN.

And one more question, is there any plan for Russian localization?

Hi there MakersONE,

Thanks for your interest in our project!

Separate bounty themes:  Yes.  We are taking our bounty program very seriously and it will need its own thread.  We've designed a user-friendly web portal where bounty participants will be able to submit their work, know whether its approved or disapproved, and be able to track their shares in their individual programs in relation to the overall shares.

You have a good point about the .pdfs.  Thanks for pointing that out.  i will put my tech team on it and we'll come up with a workable solution for you in about 11 hours.

Russian i'll get back to you on that.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:02:18 PM

We'll roll out the bounty website in roughly 10 hours in support for our official bounty campaign start the 10th.  More updates later.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

ATTENTION CRYPTO WARRIORS!

We have completed our beta testing of our official bounty campaign tracking website, but we want to be extra sure.

We need 10 testers to perform validation on our website anywhere from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Panama Time, approximately 4.5 hours from this post.

We will grant 25 shares in our custom bounty campaign each to those who will help.  Validation will take approximately 30 minutes and you will have a four hour window to complete.

Please private message me your interest to help us out with this along with your email address.  We will notify you back to this thread the 10 participants by your profile name here.

Thanks for your help!
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

Hi, do you still need Chinese translation?

Smile
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

The Beta Testers for our bounty software have been chosen and the directions have been emailed.  Please check your inbox.  If you were selected please follow the instructions.  The beta site will be up at 4:00 p.m. EST.  Thank you!
larrybboothe

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

Best community issues in online real estate business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: