Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20676 times)
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

Great work with the bounty system. These campaigns can be a real pain if they get out of control
Having us submit campaign results for each individual campaign is a great way to keep track of your own personal activities daily

Hi Bowtiesarecool,

Love your Bitcointalk username that's cool Smiley

When we were conceptualizing the Bounty App we wanted to create a campaign tracker that was useful and transparent without betraying our users' privacy issues.  If you check some of the initial approvals and rejections, it's meaningful data for our crypto warriors so that they can see that they're either doing it correctly or incorrectly in more of a real-time way, so that their submissions aren't disallowed two weeks after the fact and they've wasted a lot of time.  We're trying to be responsive and offer our bounty claims on submissions that are truly helpful to our overall mission.  It also allows you to see how your percentage of bounty shares are stacking up against the other users overall, which we think is great!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

ATTENTION CRYPTO WARRIORS!

We are officially kicking off the Bounty Campaign for Prime-Ex Perpetual effective IMMEDIATELY.

Pre-Requisites

You MUST have a WAVES Deposit Key ready to enter upon registration.

In your chrome browser, go to https://wavesplatform.com, download the Lite App, and register for your WAVES wallet.

Next, navigate to register for our bounty campaigns to https://prime-ex.com/bounty and follow the instructions for registration.

Lastly, select the bounty campaigns that you're interested in and you're off to the races!

We're super excited to launch our bounty program and we're super excited to have you join us.  Earn all the PEX-Tokens that you can and we'll be in touch often!

Hello, a very interesting project you have here.
Am really impressed going through it, and the fact that it introduces a new dimension and approach to real.

I would like to join in your bounties and promote/support your project.
With regards to the waves deposit key, how do I get the lite app on a mobile platform.?
Or can I use the address of my waves wallet?
Thanks.

I would also love to join your telegram/slack channel, if any.

Thank you, Willitivity.  We appreciate your kind words!

Feel free to join our bounty program at www.prime-ex.com/bounty

Your WAVES wallet is exactly what we need.  That's great.

We're not on telegram.  We have a presence on Slack but not our own channel yet.  Guess we need to get on that!
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:07:55 PM

Hey everyone. I love what you are doing with this project. The real estate market is a tough one to tackle, but Prime-ex has done their research it seems. I do have a question by the way. I understand that investors benefit from the beginning of the process till the end. From the building to the signing of the leases up to getting rent and mortgages. So basically our investments go into buying property, then renting out that property to clients or selling property and now the rents and mortgages accumulated are redistributed to investors? Can someone clarify if this this correct. As I would like to be fully aware of everything. Thank you

-Kamal

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

ATTENTION CRYPTO WARRIORS!

We are officially kicking off the Bounty Campaign for Prime-Ex Perpetual effective IMMEDIATELY.

Pre-Requisites

You MUST have a WAVES Deposit Key ready to enter upon registration.

In your chrome browser, go to https://wavesplatform.com, download the Lite App, and register for your WAVES wallet.

Next, navigate to register for our bounty campaigns to https://prime-ex.com/bounty and follow the instructions for registration.

Lastly, select the bounty campaigns that you're interested in and you're off to the races!

We're super excited to launch our bounty program and we're super excited to have you join us.  Earn all the PEX-Tokens that you can and we'll be in touch often!

Hello, a very interesting project you have here.
Am really impressed going through it, and the fact that it introduces a new dimension and approach to real.

I would like to join in your bounties and promote/support your project.
With regards to the waves deposit key, how do I get the lite app on a mobile platform.?
Or can I use the address of my waves wallet?
Thanks.

I would also love to join your telegram/slack channel, if any.

Thank you, Willitivity.  We appreciate your kind words!

Feel free to join our bounty program at www.prime-ex.com/bounty

Your WAVES wallet is exactly what we need.  That's great.

We're not on telegram.  We have a presence on Slack but not our own channel yet.  Guess we need to get on that!

Okay, thanks.
I use a WAVES mobile wallet on Android, hope that will work?

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

Hey everyone. I love what you are doing with this project. The real estate market is a tough one to tackle, but Prime-ex has done their research it seems. I do have a question by the way. I understand that investors benefit from the beginning of the process till the end. From the building to the signing of the leases up to getting rent and mortgages. So basically our investments go into buying property, then renting out that property to clients or selling property and now the rents and mortgages accumulated are redistributed to investors? Can someone clarify if this this correct. As I would like to be fully aware of everything. Thank you

-Kamal

Hi Kamal,

Crowdfunding efforts will be used to build millions and millions of dollars worth of homes that we will sell and finance.  There are no rentals.  Imagine as the years go by the principal payments that come in every month being used to build more and more houses that are in turn placed into our real estate ecosystem!  So what we have created is an ever-increasing, organic demand for our PEX-Token against its forever-fixed supply, combined with token holders receiving 80% of our company profits perpetually inside of an ecosystem that is more beneficial for homeowners than the traditional model.  Everybody wins!
watemp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:35:33 PM

Congratulations!
You became a participant in testing a new Tracker Smart ICO Tracker.
Starting conditions here.
View details here.
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

If you wanna get in on the bounty campaign action ASAP, check out their Facebook contest: https://www.facebook.com/PEXTokens/posts/133797580589360

I was thinking of participating, but I wanna keep it fair Tongue

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:45:53 AM

Hello again Prime-Ex Perpetual. What do you mean by "Members must retweet at least one Prime-Ex Perpetual Twitter post per week to their personal Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:". After all, if I retweet your post, he is include this hashtags? Or is it necessary to make a tweet yourself using these hashtags?
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:33:20 AM

briliant project, i hope will be succes for the team and project until the end ico
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:05:55 AM

It is really great that Prime-Ex uses Waves platform. Because i believe that in a very close future, waves will become very popular in cryptoworld. And Prime-Ex users and investors will be able to trade their PEX tokens on a decentralized exchange DEX on Waves platform much safer.
kerberox

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

-Kamal

Hi Kamal,

Crowdfunding efforts will be used to build millions and millions of dollars worth of homes that we will sell and finance.  There are no rentals.  Imagine as the years go by the principal payments that come in every month being used to build more and more houses that are in turn placed into our real estate ecosystem!  So what we have created is an ever-increasing, organic demand for our PEX-Token against its forever-fixed supply, combined with token holders receiving 80% of our company profits perpetually inside of an ecosystem that is more beneficial for homeowners than the traditional model.  Everybody wins!

Hi Prime-Ex

Interesting concept. Why Panama? So, you want to build 125+ houses (whitepaper), why would an expat by from you, and not from a local developer?

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

Hello again Prime-Ex Perpetual. What do you mean by "Members must retweet at least one Prime-Ex Perpetual Twitter post per week to their personal Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:". After all, if I retweet your post, he is include this hashtags? Or is it necessary to make a tweet yourself using these hashtags?
Think it means you must retweet their official tweet and also create your own self-tweet using two out of the provided hashtags
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

It is really great that Prime-Ex uses Waves platform. Because i believe that in a very close future, waves will become very popular in cryptoworld. And Prime-Ex users and investors will be able to trade their PEX tokens on a decentralized exchange DEX on Waves platform much safer.
The beauty of waves is the portfolio management and the dex. Love to see my tokens lined up and be able to seamlessly check their values in the dex
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

The beauty of waves is the portfolio management and the dex. Love to see my tokens lined up and be able to seamlessly check their values in the dex

True. I love dex because we will all be able to trade our Pex tokens there. I am really bored from centralized exchanges, and even the major ones are very risky. Moreover most major exchanges manipulate the prices theirselves...
kerberox

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

Think it means you must retweet their official tweet and also create your own self-tweet using two out of the provided hashtags

When you retweet with no hashtags, it does NOT create a new url.

When you retweet with hashtags, it creates a new (unique) url for your retweet, which inlcudes  your username.

I looked at their bounty rules, you have to retweet with hashtags to have a unique url for submission.

Good luck.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

Hi Makers,

Necessary to put your own hashtags in your own retweet.  Thanks!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

-Kamal

Hi Kamal,

Hi Prime-Ex

Interesting concept. Why Panama? So, you want to build 125+ houses (whitepaper), why would an expat by from you, and not from a local developer?

Hi Kamal,

Well.... we ARE local developers Wink

Ulrich has developed several residential subdivisions here just outside of Panama City.  Theresa runs those subdivisions and has grown up here in Panama, and all together our families have spent a combined 96 years in Panama, although those numbers are slightly skewed because I have a large family of 6 children.

An expat would buy from us because we are expats too with measurable field experience not only all across the development, building, sales, and financing of real estate from start to finish around the world, but here in Panama as well.  We are not starry-eyed dreamers with a hair-brained idea.  We are seasoned professionals who have created a better way.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

Hi Makers,

Necessary to put your own hashtags in your own retweet.  Thanks!
But we can also create self tweets using the provided hashtags too right?
Scratch that. Saw comments on my self tweets. We definitely have to retweet from main twitter account adding the provided hashtags
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:36:55 PM

Hi, Thank you for all the information. I really like the way this whole crypto has been set up. I spend a fair amount of time in the Caribbean. I am actually in Aruba currently on vacation and have visited Panama and Nicaragua along with some south american markets as well. I also would like to know, will residential housing be your primary market. Or do you see yourself expending into different real estate markets such as the hospitality markets/hotels and commercial real state ? Also would like to know if Panama or neighboring countries would join the portfolio going forward. Or if it is a possibility. Panama is great though I have to hand it to the entire team and the Prime-ex family have done a good job position themselves. Looking forward to hear more from you and the technical's of some of the projects you are planning.

Thank you

-Ethereal

tgl277

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

Total supply 30 million, it is the ideal amount for a coin
Hopefully be a great successful project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: